Meeting Isabel

New place, New life.

JongUp POV ~

 

She walked in, the transfer student and dammm she was looking goood! I mean I always thought that foreigners was fat and ugly but no no no and agian no! She wasnt super thin or super fat  she was something in between, but you could see she was in good shape and probably  was working out and that gave her a toned body from what I could see from her legs. The way the skirt fit her perfectly and her blond hair who sat as if she had just surfed. She looked good.

She was totally my type and probably every other guys type....

 

She was walking towards me, I was pretty happy that she was sitting next to me and I could see that some of the guys was a little jealous that she was sitting next to me..HAHAAH!

"Hello" ARHH how can she smile so sweet to me!

" Hi my name is Moon Jongup, but just call me Jongup" I smiled the best I could, she nodded and then her attention was back to the class.

During the class I took a peek at her now and then when she didnt think I was looking. I mean she looked so so so sweet when she was concentrated and chewed on her pencil.

 

RIIING RIING!

 

The short break on 10 min began.

All the girls and some of the boys was coming over to Isabel and I could see that she was a bit overwhelmed by all the attention but she just smiled and answered all the questions they asked her. I heard some the conversation and she comes from Denmark, I never heard of that country, but she said that it was really small and it was in Europe. She was only going to study here for 2 years and that was all I heard before the bell rang and the second class begun.

The class started and it was math.....I at math... So I thouht why not ask Isabel to be my math partner

" Yeah umm okay"  She smiled and I moved my tabel closer to hers.

She was really a out going and sweet person, plus she was pretty smart. I even made a deal with her that if she would help me with math, I would help her with her Korean, she agreed on one condition that it would be at my place cuz hers was to small, I just said yes not even thinking twice about it. Then I remeberd that I was living with Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung but Im sure they wouldnt mind. I hoped so..

I asked her if she wanted to have lunch with Zelo, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung and I, but she said that some girls already asked her.. 

" Then maybe tomorrrow?"  I hoped so badly she´ll say yes!

"Yeah of course, are you sure your friends wouldnt mind?"  I shook my head.

Well then okay, see you after lunch, bye bye"  With that she headed to the cafeteria with some other girls.

" Bye "  I waved at her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I almost ran to the cafeteria and Im pretty sure I ran past Isabel, but I didnt stop I wanted to tell them about Isabel so badly.

Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung and Zelo already sat at our regular table, so I bumped down to them.

" Hey, what´s the rush man?! "  Daehyun hyung looked angry at me cuz I made him drop his food, any other day I probably piss myself because of what he might do to me, BUT NOT TODAY.

" You guys heard of the new transfer student, right? " They all nodded.

" Well she is in my class and I sit beside her, how lucky am I! "  They all looked confused.

"  Im VERY lucky. Her name is Isabel and dont ask me for her last name cuz I cant even pronounce it right, she is from Denmark an.. " 

" Where is that? "  Zelo interrupted me

" Some where in Europe "  He nodded, so I continued.

" And she is gorgeous, Im not kidding! I may have bad taste in girls BUT NOT THIS TIME! And  Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung she´ll come over tomorrow to help me with math" I smiled thinking about tomorrow, when a voice interrupted my thoughts..

" WHAT I HELP YOU WITH MATH!! "  Youngjae hyung yelled.

Well not anymore I fire you "  He looked very mad right now

" And besides you dont really help me, you just scream at me when I dont understand it, like you do now "

" I DO N... I do not scream at you, Im sweet "  We all looked at him because that was a big fat lie.

Youngjae hyung crossed his arm and pretended to be mad. 

" Look there she is"  I pointed at a table longer down the cafeteria.

They all got big eyes when they saw you!

I smiled to myself, see I wasnt lying! 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Chapter 2! Yeah!!

They chapters might not be so long, I hope  you are okay with that ^^

I would love to hear your opinions, so leave a comment! 

cillelp ~