O...Opp..Oppa?

New place, New life.

YOU POV ~

 

You were lying in your bed and touching your belly, when you realised you haven't been working out at all since you got here.....the thought made you feel fat... you just have to ask maybe Jongup if there is any good fitness centers in town cuz you really needed to work out. You packed your gym clothes cuz you would probably work out after school, and it was just waste of time to go home first.

You took your shoes on, locked the door and headed to school.

While you were walking your thought about yesterday. You actually had a good time and they were really sweet. Especially Zelo, he was so childish and cute! You could still not believe why he was acting like that when he was 17? But the cute image thing was great to him, you weren't complaining!!

 

You arrived in school. The girls and Jongup was already there. You said good morning to the girls and walked over to your seat.

" Morning Isabel " he smiled at me, so handsome!!!

" Good morning Jongup " You smiled back

" Hey Jongup I was wo..." You were cut of by the teacherJongup just whispered that you could tell him what you wanted to tell in lunch..

 

 

The classes went by very fast but mostly because you slept most of the time..hehe... The bell rang and it was already lunch time. Jongup and you went to the cafeteria together and sat down on the regular table. Youngjae and Daehyun and Zelo was already there.

" So Isabel what was is you wanted to ask me? " Jongup said while eating

" I was wondering do you work out? " 

" Well Of course I do! Cant you see my arms!! " He said while showing his arms to everybody. Daehyun, Youngjae and you all laughed.

" Yeah yeah okay. But do you know any good gym were yoy can work out? " You asked him

" Yes! I´ll be going today so you can come with me if you want "

" I loved that Jongup! Thanks ^^ " You smiled happily

" OKAY! Stop talking about working out and stuff....Its boring.. Can I ask you something Isabel? " Youngjae asked

" Yeah sure " What was he going to say? You just hoped it would´nt be to personally

" Why dont you start calling us oppa? Except Zelo cus you are older than him and thats why he is calling you noona, btw.. " Youngjae looked intense at you.

" What is OPPA? " You asked

Youngjae opened his mouth to answer but Daehyun cut him off.

" Boys who are older than you and who you are friends with. Like Youngjae and me, Im not sure about Jongup cuz you both are the same age but wich month are you born? "

" Februray " Jongup said 

" Then I guess Im older than you Jongup. Because Im born in January. " You answered

" HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH" The hole table burst out laughing that caused some of the other student to look at us.

Jongup Hyung now she is OUR noona, not just mine " Zelo was still laughing

" Shut up Zelo " Jongup hit him on the arm.

" But back to the original question " Daehyun said

" I dont know? Maybe its cuz Im a foreginer and its weird "

" I cant be werid! Try calling me oppa. But do it in a really cute way, neh? " Youngjae smiled

" Okay but dont laugh " They all nooded

" Youngjae Oppa " You said while doing a bit more of a girly voice and some of that weird ayego Zelo is alwasy doing.

" AWWWWWW! My girl is SO CUTE " Youngjae whined and pulled you in for a hug

" YOUR girl, I think you mistaken cuz she is mine! " Daehyun pulled you out from Youngjae embrace.. sad cuz you really liked it. But surprisingly Daehyuns embarce was even better until you started to feel a bit suffocated.

" YAH SHE CANT BREATHE: LET HER GO! Come on Isabel we have to attend OUR class now! " Jongup pulled you out of Daehyuns embrace.... and draggede you to your class and you just quickly waved goodbye to the boys.

 

There was still some time left of the lunch break when you was wondering were that gym was?

" Jongup were is that gym we are going at?

" Let it be a surprise Isabel " He smiled

" Oh and Jongup Its Noona, not just Isabel bur Isabel Noona " You smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N 

Sorry for the late update * Bows 90 degrees*

I hoped it was´nt too bad ^^

Please leave a comment of what you think ^^