Meeting the others

New place, New life.

You POV ~

 

You woke up and looked at yourself in the mirror...you definitely needed a shower you hair looked like you have been hit by lightning..

After the shower you looked so much better and all you needed now was a bit of make-up and the uniform. You still needed to get used to the fact that you have to wear a uniform. 

you finished up and headed to school

 

while you were walking you remebered that is was today you was going home to Jongup´s place and eat lunch with him and his friends! Keep it cool Isabel!      It´s not like never talked to boys before, you had many boy friends back home and that worked fine for you and them. So now you were gonna have boys friend here too, Yeah! nothing more than friends, or maybe a bit more..no no just friends! Bad Isabel...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You entered the class, walked over to your seat after you said hi to Jihyun, Hyunseong and Sooyoung. Jongup wasent here yet. A touch of panic hit you, what if he wasnt coming today? before you could think more about it Jongup himself walked in, you sighed in relief.

" Good morning Isabel "  Jongup smiled

" Morning Jongup "  You answered

" You are still eating lunch with me and the others today right? " 

" Of course I am! " You smiled at his silliness, how could you forget something like that!

" Good I just wanted to make sure you didnt forget "  He smiled

The class begun and you had english. It wasnt hard for you, back home you started having english in 4th grade. But Jongup seemed to have a bit of a hard time with the english too, maybe it´s not only math he needed help with.

" Maybe is not only math I should help you with "  You said

 " Hehe... Im not really bad or really god, but it would be great if you wanted to help me with that too "  You could see he was a bit nervous

" No prob "  You gave thumbs up

" Isabel and Mr. Moon! If what you guys are talking about is more important than the lesson,  why dont you come up here and share it with the others? " Mr.Park looked really angry right now

" Sorry Mr. Park "  You both lauhed

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Before knew it, it was already lunch time..were you nervous? Umm yes, a bit actullay!? you just had to be your lovely self...they are so much not gonna like you... You really wanted them to like you, but you didnt know why? normally you really didnt care if people liked you or not. Maybe it´s because you just moved here? or needed some friends? Arrhh...

"  Heyy Isabel! Are you coming? " Jihyun asked

Upps.. You forgot to tell them that today you were going to eat lunch with Jongup and his friends.

" Ahh sorry not today. Im gonna eat lunch with Jongup and his friends "

" Eyy Isabel are you coming? " Jongup stood in the door and waited for you

" Sorry guys gotta go " With that you walked over to Jongup in the door.

" Are you sure your friends is okay that Im coming? " You asked. You werent so comfortable with you just barging in.

" Yeah of course! Im sure they will love you "  He answered.

" Good " You smiled.

 

Jongup´s friend was already there. They smiled and waved at you. You smiled shyly back. Both Jongup and you sat down.

" Hi Im Zelo! " Zelo smiled brightly. He reminded you of a cute little brother.

" Daehyun " He just nodded. You could easily imagine him  being really soft and kind on the inside

" And the at least but not last, Im Youngjae " He kinda reminded you of someone you have seen before? You just sat and tried to remember who he was!

" But I think we met before? Ohh I remember now! You were the girl I bumped into the other day right? "  You knew it! You could easily remember him now.

" It´s not everyday I bump into natural blond. It is natural right? " Youngjae asked

" Yes my hair is pure natural " You all laughed at his silly question.

So do you like it here? " Zelo asked

" So far, so good " you nodded

Lunch time went really good. Better than you expected. You talked about erveything with them. What you liked to do in your freetime, waht you liked and what you didnt. But you didnt just talk about you, you also talked about them. You found out a lot of things about them and hopefully you were gonna find out a lot more in the future.

You found out that Daehyun is a big eater, he likes cheesecake, really much and if you dont really know him he is very quiet, but as soon you stared talking he opened up a bit :-)

Youngjae is really sweet and dont have a problem talking to people. I found out that he really loves reading and is really smart. Youngjae and you is probably going to be great friends. You had so much in common. You both liked to read, you both liked math and  cultures in other countries. Yeeeahh! You had a good feeling about this!

Zelo is the youngest and you could see that from the way he behaved. He acted really childish and cute, if only you could take him  with you home! Zelo likes football and playing Xbox, thats pretty much all you know, for now. 

Jongup is just Jongup, sweet and charming! Today at lunch you found out that he works our a lot, likes sports and of course playing Xbox..

" I really had fun at lunch. But Jongup and I must go now, cuz we promised Mr.Park to get some papers to him "  You said. You really didnt wanted to go, but because you and Jongup talked in the class you have to...

" Arhhh please dont go Noona! /bbuing bbuing/ " Zelo said and did aygo

You just stood and looked werid at him. What was he doing? Maybe it was something they did here to say goodbye or something?       He looked werid but also kinda cute. 

" Come on Jongup, hurry " You said and started walking

" You found someone who can resist you Zelo! " Jongup patted Zelo on the back and ran after you. 

" It...it...sh..s..she..it didnt..w..work..on her... "  Zelo was amzed. Youngjae and Daehyun both laughed like there was no tomorrow

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The school day was finally over!

 

Jongup, Zelo and you waited for Youngjae and Daehyun. They should be here any minute now. Ohh you could see them now.

" Heyy ready to go home! " Youngjae said. You all nodded. You were excited to se how Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup lived!

All of you guys talked on the way home. There was no awkward silence between you and you liked it..very much! What seemed like 5 minutes, you were there. It looked fine on the outside and now you was going to see it on the inside. You walked up the staris and then Daehyun unlocked the door and opened it.

" Whoaa "  You said

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N

So how was it? 

Feel free to leave a comment ^^

cillelp ~