First Day!

New place, New life.

You POV ~

You looked in your new, in your little new arpartment, in a new city were you are suppose to live in for at least 2 years and that city was Seoul in South Korea. Your parents was just looking forward to get rid og you, so they didnt had to take care of you, even though you are 18..... 

 

But you have to see this situation from the positive side, if there even are one.. But if you keep on thinking negative it will be 2 very, very long years so you´ll just have to get the best out of it.

 

Your first night in your new arpartment, you actually slept very good, suprisently.

 

Today is the first day of school, you just hoped it will be a good day. Quickly you got up and walked to the thiny bathroom and took a shower. When you were finished, you stood in front of your mirror. Was you allowed to were make-up in school? you didnt have the time to read the school rules because you didnt really care and didnt wanted to waste your time.

 

You decided to wear make-up, because you didnt wanted to look like the first day of school, HELL NO!

 

 

There wasnt long from your apartment to the school, about 5 - 10 min walk and it´s not a little walk would kill you.

You arrived and got tottaly overwhelmed, this school wasnt normal size, it was HUGE! How are you ever goning to find your way around school ground, you still had a hard time finding around in your little apartment! You finally found your way to the office with a little help from other students, thanks for the korean lesson your parents payed for and thank god for that, because you had like ZERO money. That was actually the only thing you could thank your parents for, or else you wouldnt had understand a single word, thanks mom and dad, you mentally said.

 

"Umm hello, I´m the new transfer student, Isabel. Can you please tell me were I may find classroom E47?" you said only with a little bit accent.

 

"Just down that hall, then turn to your left and then the classroom should be on your right" The old lady behind the desk smiled at me.

 

"Gamsahabnida" The bell rang, so you quickly bowed, like you read you should do to people here, and ran off to your classroom.

On your way to the classroom you bumped in to someone, of course you did!

 

"Upps, i´m so so sorry"  You didnt look the person in the eyes and just bowed to the person.

 

" Oh dont think about that, its okay" Now you looked the person in the eyes, WOW, He was really really pretty and then you remembered why you were running.

 

" Umm okay bye" and with that you ran off, Damm you were probaly late for your first class, great just great...... But that guy you bumped into was quite handsome!

 

When you came in the teacher already was there. Late on the first day, just like you said...

 

" Alright class quiet now! This is the new transfer student I had been talking about" Then your teacher, Mr. Park, gave the word to you.

 

"Isabel imida, please take good care of me" some of your class mates smiled or waved at you, you felt welcomed.

 

" Then Isabel please take a seat over by the window and right next to Mr. Moon" Mr. Park said and you walked to your seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So what do you think?

Sorry for the chapter not being so long, but I´ll try in the next chapters! ^^

cillelp ~