Your Soulmate #351

YOUR PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!

"Okay deary, you already answered all the questions well, quite well if you ask me^^. Now just sit back and wait for your lovely soulmate to come at your door and just sweep you of your feet, literally^w^ kkkk... Well, my job here is done!", "WAIT!", "what is it, dear?", "mmmmmm... How does he look like and how will I know if-", "how will you know if he's your soulmate right?", Luna just chuckled at your curiosity. "You will know, dear~ of course, he IS your ONE and ONLY soulmate, so he WILL stick to you and only you~ well, my work here is done^^ bye-bye miss. ______, take good care of him! He's a keeper ;)", Luna winked at you before she vanished, along with the windows and begin to look back like how a normal PC screen should look. You sighed..

you waited for your so-called "boyfriend" to arrive. You then sighed again and turn on your television as you blew your fringe away from covering your face.

maybe that was just some stupid prank, I mean how would a hot guy just say, "hey, I'm your boyfriend"? I mean like yeah, in fanfics, they happen. But this is REALITY! This is the real deal!! Aigoo~ and I can't believ I just believed in those things..., aigoo~~... You though with a sad pouty face as reality hits you. Although you want it to come true, it just couldn't be.

when you were about to close your laptop, you received a message.

 

From :: ChoiSully

He's here^^!!!

 

 

h-h-HAH!? W-who is here?! And ChoiSully?! Who is that?! You though with a shocked yet frightening face. You thought maybe a burglar is here, but NO! Why would a burglar even says, "I'm here!" To the victim he's stealing?? That's nonsense! But then again, maybe a stalker? A killer stalker?! Aigooo~ your mind went wild at the certain email. Then, you swore you almost had a heart attack when the door bell ring. he's here... He's here... He's here..

that email keeps on ringing in your head, it makes your head go nuts and your heart beat increase rapidly. Carefully, you step closer to the door, holding a large red frying pan; ready to swing if anything goes wrong! You gulped as you step closer and closer towards the door. You took a big courage to say something towards the person behind the door, you took a deep breath and gulped before you say to him, but he already beat you to it. "Uhm... Hello?? Anybody home?? Is there a girl name ms. ______ in there??", your face become pale when you heard the person who said that, you become even more panic than ever. "*knocks softly*... Hmmmm... Hello, miss?? Sir?? Anyone??? Please open up so I can..mmmm... Meet my girlfriend(?), I promise I won't bite..", by that exclamation, your guard turned down immediately. Instead, you just had the urge to roll on the floor laughing out loud, but you manage to hold it and decided to open the door for this young fellow. When you opened the door, boy you were lucky! There was a boy, taller than you by... Idk... Maybe... 4 cm(?), I guess, he had this cute short fringe that covers only small parts of his forehead, his smile was small but dazzling at the same time, also he was wearing a pink shirt and a black jacket. You really don't mind about the pink shirt though, it looks rather dashing and cute on him.



"Ummm... Miss ______, may I come in?", you hadn't notice but you were staring at him for quite a while that he was starting to feel the tense from your staring. You just blushed and let him in as he just chuckled at your cuteness. Then, you both went towards your bed and began chatting. Usually, you wouldn't be this open to a person, especially towards boys. But, this guy, he somehow had an aura that made him trust-worthy in your eyes. "Oh, and what is your name??", "oh, hehe I don't have a name... But you must give me a name, or I would have to force you to call me ducky", "ducky? Why in all must be ducky??", "because this", you laughed as you saw his face in a duck face. It was funny yet cute at the same time.



"Awww~ is my ducky face that bad?", you looked at him as you saw his face turned into a sulking mood. You started to soften and touch his hair and brushed it back, which made him quite shock. "Silly~ your duck face is cute, if you ask me", when you said that, his face quickly lit up like a christmas tree. "really?", "mhmmm, real cute", "cute enough to make you want to kiss me?", your soft emotion quickly turned into a hard emotion as he puts on his duck face again, but instead of a kiss, he gets a thwak in the head by you as he whines like a kid. "Yah~ why thwak me in the head??", "you deserve it for being so... So...", "so what??", "so... Sly! Yes, sly! Your a sly duckling!", you said that and pointed at him as if he had 5 eyes. He just chuckles in defeat as he put his attention back to the television. "And here they are, back after hiatus; SHINHWA!!", you began to squeal along with the fans in the television, while your ducky just sulks and thinks of something to steal your attention. "Your my lo-o-o-o-o-ove venus!", while you were busy watching SHINHWA, your ducky always get in between you and the TV by passing by as a duck with his duck face and squaking like how a duck should. And everytime the reff came, he would also come pass by and squaking, which made you quite pissed. "Yah~ don't do that! I can't see them properly!", "well, I don't want my girlfriend to be steal by those... Those... Those women thiefs!!", you looked at him, raising an eyebrow at his exclamation. "Women thiefs?", "they steal womens hearts everywhere, even yours...", you just couldn't resist this little ducky, so you peck his cheeks then cupped your cheeks as the began to felt warm.

omo! What did I do? Omo! Omo! I'm so embarrased! He must be thinking I'm rushing too fast! Aigoo~~

You then looked at his face and see that he was looking at you with the sweetest smile, and his cheeks was still flushed. He then scooted towards you and then snakes his arm around your waist and puts his face close to yours. Your face flushes at the distance between your face and his face. Then without warning, he pecks your lips; which made you shock. Your eyes were as big as ping pong balls and he just chuckles at your cute reaction. Then, an idea pops in your mind. "How about Kim JongDae? Chen for short??", he then thinks for a second and says, "Joha! I like it like it like it!", you just chuckled at his randomness, then both of your faces began to get closer and closer till both of your lips met and occasionally kiss passionately.

 

 

 

I love you, _______-ah~ you gave me the love that I never will get from anyone else, you gave me a wonderful name that no one will ever give me, and I will give you the happiest moments that no boyfriend would ever gave his girlfriend, yeongwonhi saranghae~