Beginning

YOUR PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!

"AHHH~ I'M SO BORED!?", you shout, as you arrived at home from school. everyday its like the same routine for you; eat, sleep, do homework, go to school, get a job, eat, sleep, do homework, etc. ITS BORING! and also you always envied all you classmates that have boyfriends that care so much for them that even they would bet their own lives for the girl they love. you sighed as you drop your bag, lay on the bed and look at the ceiling.

man, wish I could also have a boyfriend, but how? I'm not pretty nor could I even cook, I'm practically useless!? and my grades arent even that good neither does my chubby body wants to work, aigoo~~... You though with a sad pouty face as you muffled your face with a pillow and screech. then suddenly, your laptop makes a Ding! sound. yet you wonder since you never even opened your laptop nor have you even touched it since this morning.

with a curious and anxious feeling, you opened your laptop to reveal a young girl about your elder cousins age waving at you, which made you quite shock. the more shocking part is.... it talks.

"hi there, my name is-", "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", before that computer program could even finish its sentence, you already screamed and sprinted your way out of the room to relief yourself from your little heart attack. while in your room, the programs seems quite confused and more yet shocked, just like you. "ummm... hello? miss?? I have something for you~ I swear to shisus it will be a real delight, no scary stuff", when you took a peek and see that your laptop still has that program. "okay, but first who are you?", "my name is LUNA^^ and we have a special program for you miss... eh", then the program grabs a piece of paper and then throws it away, "miss ______^^", "how do you know my name?", with that Luna chuckles and holds her urge to pinch her cheeks.

"aigoo~ your so cute, arent you? I just wanna pinch those cheeks of yours^^", Luna said to you, sounding like a tteokbokki ahjumma, and you slightly blush at her compliment. "aigoo~ you blush! even cuter^^~~", Luna cooed at you, while you just blushed madly like a tomato.

"okay then deary, here is your form", "form? form for what??", "form for your specific boyfriend, silly~", b-b-b-BOYFRIEND?! "b-boyfriend?, Luna did you say-", "yes, dear~ I said boyfriend. NOW HURRY UP! fill the form carefully, kay^^ bye~", "but, Lun-", before you could even talk to her, she already vanish and it replaced with a form. it has all girl material boyfriends and all whats nots.

okay then, here goes nothing....

 

 

QUEST. 1

BIG EYES : (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/466285/2/your-perfect-boyfriend-exo)


SMALL EYES : (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/466285/3/your-perfect-boyfriend-exo)