Your Soulmate #927

YOUR PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!

"Okay deary, you already answered all the questions well, quite well if you ask me^^. Now just sit back and wait for your lovely soulmate to come at your door and just sweep you of your feet, literally^w^ kkkk... Well, my job here is done!", "WAIT!", "what is it, dear?", "mmmmmm... How does he look like and how will I know if-", "how will you know if he's your soulmate right?", Luna just chuckled at your curiosity. "You will know, dear~ of course, he IS your ONE and ONLY soulmate, so he WILL stick to you and only you~ well, my work here is done^^ bye-bye miss. ______, take good care of him! He's a keeper ;)", Luna winked at you before she vanished, along with the windows and begin to look back like how a normal PC screen should look. You sighed..
besides waiting for something that would possibly never come, you decided to open youtube and put your headphones on and listen to I Want You To Know by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez. you turned the music so loud that you cant hear the doorbell ringing outside.
From the outside, there was a blonde haired boy, dressed casually, holding a box of God knows whats inside that thing.

He pressed the doorbell once more, and the door is still not opened. he scratches his head in confuse and begin to grew weary. is this the right house? did I searched for the wrong house? he then checked the address, nope. He was at the right address, but no ones opening the door for him. He then decides to do something anti-mainstream.
from the inside of the house, you were still listening to the same song for three times. you were just stretching your back when you looked out the window, you literally screamed at the view. a blonde boy was plasting her face to the window while waving at you. the heck is this boy doing?! then you point at him then the door. He quickly understands what you meant and rush to the door, when you open the door, the boy quickly struck a "hot" pose (standing by the door on his side); that doesnt really woo you much.
"what do you want?", you said with a cold tone, "awwww your so cold, 很可爱呀 (pronounced Hěn kě'ài ya)", he said as he enters the house; walks pass you (blushing harrrdddddd) "tsk..", you then ignored that and began to follow him suit when...
PANG!?
.....

....

...

..

.

"what the heck was that?!", "i-it wasnt me! it was a rat!?", "there is no rat here, anata no baka!?", "I'm not a baka, i'm a human", "aiyaaaa..."