Your Soulmate #167

YOUR PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!

"Okay deary, you already answered all the questions well, quite well if you ask me^^. Now just sit back and wait for your lovely soulmate to come at your door and just sweep you of your feet, literally^w^ kkkk... Well, my job here is done!", "WAIT!", "what is it, dear?", "mmmmmm... How does he look like and how will I know if-", "how will you know if he's your soulmate right?", Luna just chuckled at your curiosity. "You will know, dear~ of course, he IS your ONE and ONLY soulmate, so he WILL stick to you and only you~ well, my work here is done^^ bye-bye miss. ______, take good care of him! He's a keeper ;)", Luna winked at you before she vanished, along with the windows and begin to look back like how a normal PC screen should look. You sighed..

 you waited for your so-called "boyfriend" to arrive. You then sighed again and turn on your television as you blew your fringe away from covering your face.

maybe that was just some stupid prank, I mean how would a hot guy just say, "hey, I'm your boyfriend"? I mean like yeah, in fanfics, they happen. But this is REALITY! This is the real deal!! Aigoo~ and I can't believ I just believed in those things..., aigoo~~... You though with a sad pouty face as reality hits you. Although you want it to come true, it just couldn't be.

when you were about to close your laptop, you received a message.

 

From :: ChoiSully

He's here^^!!!

 

 

h-h-HAH!? W-who is here?! And ChoiSully?! Who is that?! You though with a shocked yet frightening face. You thought maybe a burglar is here, but NO! Why would a burglar even says, "I'm here!" To the victim he's stealing?? That's nonsense! But then again, maybe a stalker? A killer stalker?! Aigooo~ your mind went wild at the certain email. Then, you swore you almost had a heart attack when the door bell ring. he's here... He's here... He's here..

that email keeps on ringing in your head, it makes your head go nuts and your heart beat increase rapidly. Carefully, you step closer to the door, holding a large red frying pan; ready to swing if anything goes wrong! You gulped as you step closer and closer towards the door. You took a big courage to say something towards the person behind the door, you took a deep breath and gulped before you say to him. "W-w-whose t-there??", you said while stuttering, as for the person behind the door just speaks casually and seem to try hard not to chuckle. "I'm here to see a girl name ______, is this house belong to ______?", as you heard the person's voice, your heart begin to skips a beat. a boy with a voice like that wouldnt mean no harm right?? at the thought you opened your house door to be greet by a handsome young boy, his  dimples showing as he smiles at you, and he was also wearing a black see-through with a white & black striped wifebeater underneath. his hair was blond and his eyes were like it was a magnet to you.

"can I come in girlfriend?", he asks you once again with a smile, showing his dimples and making your cheeks warm and pinkish. "y-yea sure...", and then, he smiles another smile, showing his dimples and then enters your house. he was quite amazed at your house that it left his jaw dropped on the floor. then, when  you were about to ask him something, there was a sudden knocking that made your heads turned o the door.