Your Soulmate #192

YOUR PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!

"Okay deary, you already answered all the questions well, quite well if you ask me^^. Now just sit back and wait for your lovely soulmate to come at your door and just sweep you of your feet, literally^w^ kkkk... Well, my job here is done!", "WAIT!", "what is it, dear?", "mmmmmm... How does he look like and how will I know if-", "how will you know if he's your soulmate right?", Luna just chuckled at your curiosity. "You will know, dear~ of course, he IS your ONE and ONLY soulmate, so he WILL stick to you and only you~ well, my work here is done^^ bye-bye miss. ______, take good care of him! He's a keeper ;)", Luna winked at you before she vanished, along with the windows and begin to look back like how a normal PC screen should look. You sighed..

you waited for your so-called "boyfriend" to arrive. You then sighed again and turn on your television as you blew your fringe away from covering your face.

maybe that was just some stupid prank, I mean how would a hot guy just say, "hey, I'm your boyfriend"? I mean like yeah, in fanfics, they happen. But this is REALITY! This is the real deal!! Aigoo~ and I can't believ I just believed in those things..., aigoo~~... You though with a sad pouty face as reality hits you. Although you want it to come true, it just couldn't be.

when you were about to close your laptop, you received a message.

 

From :: ChoiSully

He's here^^!!!

 

 

h-h-HAH!? W-who is here?! And ChoiSully?! Who is that?! You though with a shocked yet frightening face. You thought maybe a burglar is here, but NO! Why would a burglar even says, "I'm here!" To the victim he's stealing?? That's nonsense! But then again, maybe a stalker? A killer stalker?! Aigooo~ your mind went wild at the certain email. Then, you swore you almost had a heart attack when the door bell ring. he's here... He's here... He's here..

that email keeps on ringing in your head, it makes your head go nuts and your heart beat increase rapidly. Carefully, you step closer to the door, holding a large red frying pan; ready to swing if anything goes wrong! You gulped as you step closer and closer towards the door. You took a big courage to say something towards the person behind the door, you took a deep breath and gulped before you say to him, but he already beat you to it. "Uhm... Hello?? Anybody home?? Is there a girl name ms. ______ in there??", your face become pale when you heard the person who said that, you become even more panic than ever. "*knocks softly*... Hmmmm... Hello?? Girlfriend?? your lovely boyfriend awaits his pretty girlfriend! please open up! its COLD!?", the person behind the door said as his knocks began getting faster and faster. so you decided to open it to be quite shock.

there was a cute chubby cheeked boy, his hair was quite organized(?) and his eyes seem like magnet to you, cause you cant keep your eyes off of them, and not to mention those soft, chubby-looking cheeks that resemble buns.

"kkkk....", and with that, you just let your jaw dropped at his cute gentleness as he just chuckle and lets himself in your house. then, you turned around, still with your mouth open and see him still smiling at you as he peeled an orange and plops a piece into your mouth before closing your mouth to let you chew the orange. "nyom nyom nyom, the orange is nice huh?", he smiles at you as your face turns into  red tomato. "kkkkk, my girlie friend so cute, hen ke ai~~", he cooed at you in chinese and made you blush even more. and your heart starts to beat rapidly as he pinch your cheeks and squeals. "aiyoo~  Wǒ de nǚyǒu shì rúcǐ kě'ài~~" he keeps on cooing at you until your heart felt like it was about to explode. suddenly, a bell rang and he stops cooing at you and stares at the door. you approached it only to be stunned by your friend.
"omo, Chanyeol! annyeong~", you said as you wave at him.

your friend chanyeol was a friend of yours since high school and he has a secret crush on you since then. he blushes at you as you wave cutely at him; making chubby cheeks here jealous. "ah ne annyeong hehehe",

he said as he waves hid hands at you with a large grin, making you chuckle and making chubby cheeks even more jealous. "so yeollie, what are you doing here?", "oh hehehe, today is a really nice day and I'm bored at home", he pouts as he says that and you just had the urge to pinch his cheeks. while, chubby cheeks stands in the background totally throwing daggers through his eyes at tis so-called 'yeollie'. if looks could kill, he would be already dead by now. "I was wondering....if......mmmmm... if.... if you can go and grab some snacks or see a movie or something?", he says to you as his cheeks flush red and covers his face with his plams and peeks at you. You were in a thinking position while chubby cheeks have lost his temper already. his eyes were as wide as ping pong balls and if he could shoot lasers from his eyes, it would already hit chanyeols head and made a hole through it. THATS IT!?

he had the last straw and quietly stormed besides you and sneakily snakes his arm around your waist as you squealed in shock. "jagiya~~", he cooed at you as Chanyeol's face gets a bit paler. "j-j-jagiya?", he was confused and his heart started to feel as it just ripped a bit. "...", you couldnt speak, your lips were open, but nothing would come out of your mouth. as for chubby cheeks here, he seems to be enjoying the scene before him.
"jagiya~ hows our baby doing?", he said as he rubs your flat stomach. in a flash your face and chanyeols face was in deep shock, but not as shock as chanyeol. chanyeols face was pale like a sheet of paper and his breathing becomes abnormal, his heart also felt like it has been took out of his body and thrown out from the 30th floor bulding and hit rocked bottom and bleed. "b-b-baby??", he swallows as he sees your shock face aswell. and as a good friend should, he knew that he wasnt the right for you; only a friend; nothing more. his heart ripped apart within seconds. "I-I should be g-g-going now, bye ______ and mmmm....", "...", now its his turn to get shocked, he doesnt want anyone to know his a ROBOT and he only have to get a name from his girlfriend. but then an idea pops up. "I'm Kim Minseok, Xiumin for short", chanyeol nods his head as he hung his head low in sadness and despair and walks gloomily back to his house. as for 'Xiumin', he had closed the door, making you snapped out of your daze and shot a glare at the smiling boy. "YAH! KIM MINSEOK!!!", you yelled at him, making his smile drop and a pout form on his chubby face. when you were about to shout at him again, he scooped you up bridal style as he carried you to your room as you squirm in his arms.

"YAH! KIM MINSEOK! (&*&*^*()*(*(^%^#!@*I %^%$%-", you cussed and babbled at him ashe just sighs and carries you to you room. when you guys got there, he dropped your body lightly on your bed and you gave him another glare. "XIUMIN WHAT THE-", before you can even finish your sentence, he already pushed your body down against the bed. you gulped as you look at his intense stare. there was no hint of cute nor child like expressions in them, except for just pure love and concern. "dont you even notice? did you notice that I was jealous? did you notice that my heart wants you?? dont you know that I want you so badly???", he whispers at you with a weak expression. you look at him, his emotions seem so sad. it seems that if he ipen his mouth to speak, he'll just break into a million pieces. you began to soften and puts your hand on his cheek. just as you predicred, soft and warm. and then you began to pull his face and kiss him passionately. he also kisses you back and pulls away to breath. you chuckled and rubs his cheeks again. "saranghaeyo, Kim minseok", "nado saranghaeyo, _____", and you began to continue to kiss each other but stops as the door bell rang and totally interupted the mood.

Xiumin groaned in annoyance as you just giggled at his cute actions. you both went to the door and was quite shock.
"annyeonghaseyo ______-shi", there was one of your secret crush a.k.a Do Kyung Soo, he smiles shyly at you as he bought a bouquet of flowers. "I-I bought t-these for you, _-_______-shi", he says as he shyly give you the bouquet of flowers, you accepted it and Xiumin sighed in relieve. but then, that sigh turn into another groan as he see not one, or two but SIX MORE ADMIRERS IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR!? Xiumin was shocked and his jaw dropped to the ground as you chuckled, "you gave got to be kidding me...", Xiumin grumbles under his breath and looks at you as you just raised your shoulders and chuckled at him.





______-ah~ NO matter how many admirers you have, I'll always stay and will always be your number one fan in your heart~ saranghae _____ wo yongyuan ai ni~~