Dreams Cause and Effect

Fallen

Your POV

It’s been over a week since my mother threw her fit at Leo’s cafe and I feel really bad about it.

Still Hyuk sticks too me like glue mostly cause everyone at school seems too avoid him.

While I on the other hand look and talk too him like his a normal human being.

I even told him this and he looked sad as he said to me, “If only that was true.”

It confused me too no end, but Hyuk has become rather constant in cryptic words that make almost no sense to me.

Today is different since we’re approached by a group of guys that are younger than us.

“Noona, I heard you got into the best university in Seoul.”

I nod my head as I look at them, “I did.”

“So noona why are you hanging out with a dead beat like him? I mean he’s nothing but a monster in human clothing.”

What the hell is he talking abou?I hold in my annoyance as I tilt my head too the side and push my sweet side away fro a little bit too give them a mean look.

“A deadbeat nice too know you’re becoming original. So tell me how many of you did it take to come up with it?”

I notice Hyuk trying to hold in a laugh.

“What?”

One of the older guys who I think is in our grade looks at me, “Is this your true personality?”

I shake my head and revert back to my regular self, “No, it’s the person I turn into towards the people who try to be mean too other’s because of their own stupidity, especially when too my friends. Do you have nothing better to do with your feeble minds?”

One of the tougher looking kids has to be held back as he yells, “What did you just say?”

“I said you guys have feeble minds… though I might as well have said fecal minds.”

They look at me surprised and I ignore them.

I look at Hyuk as I smile at him and I notice something disappear from his eyes almost like how I flipped my personality around too deal with idiots like them.

I wonder what Hyuk’s real personality is really like.

I smile at him as the lunch period ends and we walk back to our class.

Hyuk’s POV

I haven’t had urges to kill Jaida yet… why is that?

The legend or whatever says that when we get close to those we care about we get strong urges to kill.

When I’m with Jaida for some reason she makes me feel peaceful and like a normal human being… if I was one.

I wish I was then I could tell Jaida that I might be falling in love with her.

As class progresses I keep staring out the window thinking that maybe Jaida is seeing the exact same view only a little bit shifted over. Thinking at how she probably finds is a beautiful and at the sametime sickening at how the world is evolving into only buildings.

“Mr. Han,” I hear the teacher call to me and I look up.

When i look in the teachers eyes I feel a strong urge to bash his head against the wall with how he looks at me.

Still I take a deep breathe and almost like a shock wave I sense Jaida’s presence in the classroom over and my body calms down enough that I can look Mr. Kim in the eye.

“Yes?” I ask him.

“Do you know the answer to this question?”

I look to see a simple math problem but I simply put my head back on my desk not caring about anything if she’s not in the room with me.

 

Before they can say anything else I fall asleep and I dream of a beautiful prairie with yellow flowers.

Standing there is a beautiful girl in a light off white shirt and denim blue skirt. She seems to be twirling around smiling.

_QE_sntFik8ksK6qHR-q3ga6puvvH2H3FfTVf0Qb

A strange feeling comes over to me and I walk over to her whispering Jaida’s name.

When the girl’s face comes more into view I notice that it is Jaida and she smiles at me kindly as she reaches out her hand towards me.

As I reach out towards her I see that my hands are covered in blood and the yellow flowers that I see under my hand are stained with the red. In the back of my mind I feel a strong feeling of satisfaction seeing this until I look up too see Jaida holding onto her stomach as blood gushes from it.

I try to reach out from her and she backs away quickly the movement seems too make it so  pair of pure white wings come from her back.

“Hyuk, why? Why did you do this too me?”

As I try to get closer to her again the blood sprinkles on the flowers as she passes them and her wings start to wilt among the blood and wrecked and untouched flowers.

I try to whisper her name, “Jaida… I’m scared. I’m scared that this will really happen.”

twists into a crooked smile, “It’s your curse Hyuk. A curse that you put on yourself and you’ll bring me down with it. I’ll die and you’ll have no one too save you.”

I fall down too my knees as I take Jaida into my arms and the smile fades with a look of sadness something that almost makes me remember something.

Jaida’s hand reaches up to touch my face and she’s in a royal garb of a long time ago.

Her hand touches my cheek and I feel blood smear on it, “I don’t blame you for this. It’s the curse that they gave you when you had came down here too be with me. It’s the same with all of your brothers. Be strong and I’ll find my way back to you and I’ll save you from yourself. I’ll save you from this.”

I feel my body start to shake and I can’t tell from what.

 

I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see a smiling Jaida in an untouched uniform.

I sigh in relief as I wrap my arms around her waist burying my head into her stomach telling myself that it was all a dream and it meant nothing.

“Well I know you missed me after the few hours I was in my class, but hurry up Hyuk we have work today.”

Before I can say anything she drags me off too my ‘brother’s’ cafe.

When we walk through the doors Jaida goes too steal the back room bathroom to change and I go too talk too Leo-hyung.

Your POV

I change into the clothing I use for the cafe and I start to think about how Hyuk had hugged my waist when I woke him up.

I know I saw tears in his eyes which makes me worry even more.

I look around when I spot Hongbin and I call him over to me.

“Jaida ,what is it?”

“Hongbin, I’d like to talk to you about Hyuk.”

He looks at me worried as he closes the door to a small room that was probably an office a while back.

I watch Hongbin’s face as I tell him about when I woke Hyuk up and even our walk here.

“He wouldn’t talk to me like he always does. He wouldn’t even touch me when I grazed his arm with mine he acted like I tried to cut him.”

I know I’m crying and too make things worse Hongbin can see my tears.

He looks at me closely, “Jaida, Hyuk has issues we all do. He probably just had a really bad realistic dream.”

I look down as I gaze at my hands, “I know… It’s just that I worry that there’s something that he’s hiding that’s hurting him.”

Hongbin’s POV

Jaida truly is pure of heart if she’s this worried about Hyuk, but how would she act if she found out the truth about him?

“Jaida, can you work up front I’ll go talk to him and figure out what’s wrong.”

I watch as she nods her head as she slips on her small waitress apron and walks up front too get her notebooks and pens and that.

I watch her leave as I walk too Leo’s office and walk right in.

They look up at me and I simply give Hyuk a look and say, “You dreamed of it didn’t you.”

I feel my body shaking thinking that this was the same kind of dream that drove me away from my girlfriend… ex-girlfriend.

Though I did try to kill her earlier that day it was something that I tried so hard to hide from her.

Hyuk nods, “I did, but I didn’t do anything to her. Instead I wanted to kill a small group of guys that were harassing her. It’s just I think she saw something in my eyes.”

We go too say something when he almost screams out, “I hate this,” in a quieter tone he says, “I hate how now I can’t even act human like I used too unless she’s next to me. If I don’t see her or sense her I feel more violent than I did before.”

They seemed worried for a second then they said, “We can see if our contacts can pull some strings so you can be in the same class cause the 2 of you only have about 2 months left of high school.”

I sigh as I look at him, “Hyuk, just stay calm down all you have to do is take your college entrance exams then graduate. Then we try to pull strings so she stays in your line of sight.”

He sighs, “I’m just scared.”

I think about it and smile, “I have an idea.”

Hyuk looks at me and says, ‘What is it?”

I smile as I shake my head, “Not telling you.”

I look at Leo-hyung and he sighs as Hyuk leaves the room, “How much is this going to cost me?”

I do some small math in my head, “Hopefully no more than 40000 Won.”

He gives me a look, “I’ll get the change back right.”

I act like I’m thinking about it too have him hit me on the head.

“Ya, I was just kidding around of course you will. I’ll even give you the receipt.”

He gives me a look before he hands me the money, “All of the change back to be exact.”

I nod my head, “Then can I have Jaida for today?”

“When her shift ends in 5 hours.”

I sigh as I nod my head thinking only how I’m going to help out Hyuk and hope to whatever god is out there that this will work.