Meet Hyuk’s Hyungs

Fallen

Your POV

I had spent over 3 hours after school showing Hyuk around and looking for a job.

I had no luck in the job department.

We stop for a second and I hear Hyuk say, “Hey, it’s my hyung’s restaurant.”

I look up too see a small cafe that is designed perfectly for both the people that work in the area and the students whose school is close to it.

“He picked a perfect spot for a small cafe. I wonder if it’s any good.”

“Of course it is,” watching Hyuk’s face brighten with respect for his older brother I seem to understand him a bit more.

“Do you mind if we stop in?” Hyuk asks me with a slightly worried tone.

“I don’t really have the money to do so.”

“That’s fine I’ll pay if you want.”

“That’s too much, Hyuk. I mean you are trying to pay me for showing you around when I said I was going around job hunting.”

I go to cross the street with him when I hear a car horn blaring.

I expected pain, but instead I feel a chest holding me tightly  against them.

I look up too see that Hyuk is hyperventilating while holding me tightly against his chest while her hands are holding onto the sign near the road.

“Thank you,” I whisper.

“Ya, are you insane be more care? Aish, for a second I thought I wouldn’t grab you in time before that idiot hit you.What would people think if they heard what happened?”

“You did though. You saved me Hyuk. Thank you,” he looks down into my eyes as I say those words and I catch a glimpse of something that looks like regret and worry.

Hyuk’s POV

When she said we could stop by my hyung’s cafe I was so happy.

I watched as the light said that we could cross that was when I heard the car horn.

The stupid drive was going to hit Jaida and I had no idea what I could do.

Yet my body moved on it’s own quickly grabbing her wrist pulling her against me as I jump back too the sign at the edge of the road.

, my hyungs are not going to be happy about me doing that too save 1 human girl.

Yet, when I look down to see a thankful gleam in her eyes as they soften looking up at me.

Though I couldn’t help but to get angry not at her really, but at the idiot who almost hit her when the light was red.

“Ya, are you insane be more care? Aish, for a second I thought I wouldn’t grab you in time before that idiot hit you. What would people think if they heard what happened?”

“You did though. You saved me Hyuk. Thank you,” hearing her say that in such a thankful and happy tone I felt a wave of guilt and regret that I met her.

She’s too pure and innocent to be close to a demon spawn like me.

Even my own family shunned me.

Even my older sister who loved me so much is now afraid of me.

Why did this innocent creature have too find me?

I have to push myself away from her, but I’m not strong enough to do so.

I’m not like my hyungs who had found someone special, but to save them from killing those they love they pushed them away.

I’m still young.

I’m still selfish cause I’m not going to push her away since she has such a calming effect on me that no one has ever held over me.

This pure angel… I’m worried that I’ll destroy everything that she is. Her name means wings that are folded if she sticks near me they may never have a chance to unfold.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel her gentle hand touch my forehead as if checking my temperature.

I shake off my thoughts as I look at the street too see that all the cars have stopped and I quickly pull Jaida across the street.

I look too see her smiling innocently as we enter the cafe.

I drop her hand and find 1 of my hyungs.

I have too ask him why I did what I did even if I might get scolded.

“Leo-hyung,” I watch as he turns around too me giving me a ghost of a smile.

Leo and I have gotten close over the years all of us have except Leo-hyung and N-hyung don't get along on the fact N-hyung is annoying.

“Oh, Hyuk is school out already?” he asks in his usual quiet tone that people pass off as being shy… he is but he also just has a quiet voice.

“Yeah, luckily I could find this place thanks too Jaida.”

what a way to tell hyung I made a friend that I haven't tried to kill yet.

Leo-hyung looks over Jaida for some kind of answer that he can’t seem to find.

Jaida still smiles at Leo and bows slightly, “It’s nice too meet you, I’m Yang Jaida.”

“Ahh, it’s nice too meet you, I’m Hyuk’s adoptive brother Jung Taek Woon, but you can call me Leo.”

Watching Jaida smile innocently not knowing she’s in a cafe owned by a demon and the workers are those of Vixx who are demons in human form.

We are monsters that can kill anyone and anything in a blink of an eye. We are fallen angels that are doomed to live through these lives.

Hyung’s face seems too turn to a natural ghost of a smile as he nods his head.

“Hyuk, N is looking for you.”

“Ahh, I’ll be right back Jaida. Oh, hyung can you get her something to drink I’ll pay for it later?”

“No, it’s fine it’ll be on the house.”

Alright.

I sigh as I reach the back too see my other hyungs hanging out since they either are working at the moment and left all the work too Leo or doing school work.

They seem to notice I enter the room and I notice that they look worried about something.

Hongbin-hyung asks me, “So how was school?”

“It was alright. I made a friend who’s showing me around town since I was finally allowed to go too regular school and have some freedom.”

Cha Hak Yeon, aka N, is the leader of our little group though Leo-hyung and Hongbin take control things a lot more than the idiot leader.

I’m surprised too see Ken-hyung, whose real name is Lee Jae Hwan, sitting in back since he always hates doing work like he is now.

Ravi-hyung, real name Kim Won Shik, is staring off at the corner of the room like it might tell him an almighty secret when really I think he’s thinking about Yoona-noona, the girl he’s in love with.

Hongbin-hyung the only one next to me who uses their real name…. Alright so I use half of my given name so what.

“Hyuk, what’s up?”

I look down and slowly tell them what happened.

My hyungs cheer when I finish my short version promising to tell them everything when we are home and Leo hyung is around.

N-hyung smiles as he jumps out of his seat, “I want to meet this girl.”

Oh, . I’m so going to hate today.

I watch as he races out of the back office that is Leo’s, but N-hyung loves driving him out of.

I walk into the front too see N-hyung on the ground  with a red bloody nose and Jaida looking peeved and confused.

“Jaida, I’m sorry about Hakyeon-hyung.”

“Ahh, he was 1 of your hyungs. Haha sorry,” she says sounding nervous while rubbing her neck.

Leo laughs which is a rare occasion when he’s not  with Sooyeon-noona or we’re not in public.

When Leo-hyung speaks he still has a slight smile on his face, “It’s alright. Though this is a very very rare occasion to happen. Hakyeon, wake up. I think I want this girl as my employee and fire you.”

N-hyung jumps up and shouts, “What?”

Leo-hyung ignores him and asks Jaida, “Are you good with numbers?”

She nods her head.

“Are you good with people and following orders?”

Again she nods her head.

“Do you want to work here so I can actually feel like I’m not the only person doing something here?”

“What about them?”

“Oh, I don’t pay them except Ravi, but he’s been on a slight vacation towards the fact of a broken and worried heart.”

Jaida nods her head, “That’s understandable… Are you sure you want me to work here?”

She sounds worried almost like she’s not sure of this or herself. Though with how my hyungs are looking around it’s understandable that she’s not sure of it.

“Yes, as long as you promise to be a hard worker I have no problem with you working here. Though the back office is off limits,” Leo’s voice is hard and commanding.

She nods her head now fully knowing what she’s gotten herself into, but she seems to be alright with this.

“I guess I’ll take the job since I’m not having any luck looking for one here.”

Hongbin-hyung looks worried though Leo ignores him.

“Alright, any pair of pants should work and a white shirt with an appropriate neckline along with no graphics.”

Jaida smiles as she nods her head, “That sounds alright.”

“Alright, let’s go in back to talk over pay and such. Hongbin you come with me. Hyuk, Ravi, Ken, and N you guys watch the front.”

No room for argument.

I wonder why Leo-hyung isn’t in charge.

I watch as they disappear and can’t help but worry about the worst.

Your POV

I walk too a back office that looks like it’s in a great deal of cleaning.

I ignore it as Taekwon… no Leo, sits down in a chair across from an looking desk that’s the only organized and clean part of this entire office.

“Alright, here’s are some papers that you should probably fill out.”

I quickly read through everything only speaking when I have a question on a section.

Hongbin and Leo seemed surprised I’m reading everything counting the fine print and negotiating certain parts like pay and hours.

It seems that they want me to work everyday after school, but if I need a day off or a break all I need to do is ask.

After I’m done with that we stand up and I shake their hands and I notice a flash in their eyes much like I did when I first met Hyuk.  

I push a worried feeling down glad that I found a job that’s pay is pretty good.

When i head out the door Leo and Hongbin walk to the front with me too find that only Hyuk was doing anything up front.

Leo sighs and looks at Hyuk mumbling, “What am I too do with these idiots?” he then says loudly, “Hyuk walk your friend home.” He looks at me and his voice softens a bit though it’s hard to tell if it’s real or not, “Would you like too start here tomorrow?”

Hyuk nods his head and I notice something like gratefulness and glee appear in his eyes.

“Hyuk-ah, let’s go.”

He nods his head putting down an apron and looks at his hyungs before leaving with me.

“Ahh, Hyuk don’t look like that it makes me feel like I’m kidnapping you.”

He laughs and I notice he shakes his head and a new gleam appears in his eyes and I know he’s happy.

I think he’s trying to hide something from me since he always has a dark shaded look in his eyes when he seems to start thinking of something or when I first see him.  

Everytime he seems me… it’s almost like his eyes brighten and he lets himself become happy.

Am I just full of myself?

Am I just being hopeful about a guy I hardly know?

Am I just seeing things other's don't?