Morning

Fallen

Your POV

I wake up smiling as I get ready for my paper route and milk route to start.

I open my building’s front door to see what looks like a black feather that’s not from any bird that I’ve seen. I look around as I lean down to pick it up. As I touch the feather it turns to a pure white color.

“How odd,”I mumble to myself.

The feather seems so beautiful and pure that I find myself looking look around as I slip the feather into my bag.

I pat my bag as I speak out loud though it’s almost as if I’m speaking too the feather, “I’ll hold onto you. When I get home I’ll find a little home for you.”

I look in my garage to find my bike and smile lightly, “Poor thing I might have to put you down soon, but I guess as long as you work properly I have no issues with you.”

I sigh as I pull it out of my garage and check to make sure that everything is fine before I go to leave.

I jump on my bike but I realize that I forgot my helmet and if my mom sees me without it I’m so going to get killed by her.

I look around as I slip the stupid helmet on my head then my school bag on my shoulders.

“I think I’m going to need to find a new job when school ends.”

As I end my milk and paper run earlier than usual I decide that I’ll stop by a cafe to get some coffee.

I open my wallet and realize that I really can’t afford to have the luxury of coffee.

I sigh as I walk around until I find a damaged guitar on the side of the street. People just walk around it like it was a disease or a dead person. Though with how everyone is acting it’s pretty natural here even at times they simple step over it or even on it.

I lean down as I pick it up and carefully scan it.

“Not too much damage I can easily fix this and get about 102,000 or so won.”

“Wow, you are a kind person,” I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

I turn around to see Hyuk standing behind me with a coffee in his hand.

“Hi, Hyuk-ah. How are you this morning?”

“I’m good just heading to school and you?”

“The same until I saw this poor thing in the gutter. It would have been gutted. It is an easy fix and a good way to earn quick money.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I’ve been picking things up like this guitar and fixing them making them better than when they were pulled out of whatever warehouse they were from.”

“Oh so sure of yourself,” he teases.

I laugh as I noticed that his uniform is the same as my school’s…. He goes to my school!

“Wow, you go to my school. I’m on my last year and you?”

“Same,” he answers.

I smile brightly as I wrap my arm around his neck, “Well then let’s get to school.”

He laughs slightly but I see 1 of his hands shake then clench into a fist. He seems too look away from me and I’m purely confused by why that happened. I’m also worrying. w

“Hyuk-ah are you alright?”

He looks at me surprised...

Hyuk’s POV

How did she notice that something wasn’t alright? How did she know? Does she know about me and the hyungs? Does she know what’s wrong with us?

I decide to lie to her, “Yeah, I’m alright. I guess I’m still tired.”

She seems to believe me, but its a bit hard to tell if she does or not.

I look over at her and watch as she carries the guitar.

I sigh taking a deep breathe fighting back the violent urge to kill or maim anyone of the people that are passing me.

I feel her hand on my arm and all of a sudden I feel calm and happy.

Hearing her voice puts me in a place of tranquility and her hold on my arm keeps me leveled to this feeling, “Come on Hyuk lets get to school.”

I’m surprised by her grip on my arm and how she pulls me towards the school building.

“So how long have you been going to my school?”

“I actually just transferred there as of today.”

“Really ,do you know what class you’ll be in?”

I shake my head as I watch her face shrine with excitement.

I feel someone watching us. I look around but I can’t seem to find them. it seems to be the same person from last night to.

I calm down as I watch Jaida as she drags me by my arm making me smile like a stupid fool.

What is this feeling?

I snap out of it when I see a large building that has the name of our school on it.

“Wow, this is pretty big school.”

She shrugs, “I’ve seen bigger and louder schools. I guess I can say this is one of the better ones that I’ve been to.”

“Still the tuition is pretty high, how do you pay for it?”

“I’m in on a special scholarship to this school.”

“When can you show me around?”

“I’m going to go around the city after school to look for an after school job so I can show you around then.”

I nod my head and watch as she takes me to the office, “Here you go. Sorry but I need to head to class I didn't’ finish some of my work last night so I’ll be in the library. I’ll meet you by the gates after school,” she calls out to me causing a slight smile to appear on my lips.

I can’t help my hand when it reaches up to touch the anomaly.