Zelo's Suprise

Best Absolute perfect

The car pulled up to a little frozen yogurt place, i smiled. Zelo knew i didn't like ice cream and he always took me for frozen yogurt instead. 

"So this is the suprise?" i asked a bit confused.

"No, it is only the beginning.," he teased stepping out of the car and opening the door for me.

"We will go get our desert then i will take you to your suprise."

With just the little bit of effort Zelo could make me blush. Full out like a cherry tomato. I held my face covering my smile, mainly because i hated my dimples so much. I was not the skinnest girl in the world. I was far from flawless. If i even said one thing bad about myself Zelo would get very angry with me. I once said i was too heavy to do something and he blew his top on me. So now i avoided talking bad about myself. He gently grabbed my hand from my face and said, "Don't hide your beauty." He held onto my hand until we reached the spouts and made our Frozen Yogurt. I always got fruity flavors unlike him who would get a full on chocolate explosion. We paid and made our way back out to the vehicle.

"So where now?" I questioned taking a bite of my yogurt. Zelo had already devoured half of his and had managed to get chocolate on his chin. 

"Babe," I began laughing.

"What?" he said with a shocked look on his face, his eyes full of innocence.

" You have a little  yogurt here," i said poking the area with my spoon.

"Where? here?" He said poking my face with his spoon getting his yogurt on me too.

"No there" I said wiping yogurt on his lips.

"So here?" he laughed coming in for a kiss. Our lips crashed. My body shivered. It felt like my first love. The butterflies hadn't left after 4 months. He rubbed my neck as he kissed me. My sweet spot. Every time he brushed my neck it made me want him. The kiss was soft and tender at first. Then i could feel his tongue begging for entry i slowly bit his bottom lip. Which make him breathe hard. I parted my lips and let him explore my mouth. His tongue and mine danced together like no other kiss i had expirienced. He my tongue and moved his hands down to my thighs. He rubbed them as he kissed me. For once the kiss felt so right. Almost pure, like nothing could stop it. It wasn't lust. It was pure love. I felt comfortable in the kiss. I didn't worry about the way i looked or if i was infact doing anything right in our tongue war. I just thought of Zelo. How are hearts had met. In only a kiss. Our hearts where one. Call me a hopeless romantic, but i think he felt it too. 

i pulled away from the kiss, i need to breathe. I felt that i needed to gasp. His touch always left me breathless.

His eyes where still closed and his lips still puckered when i pulled away. 

"Wow," he breathed. "You will definately never understand how i feel when you kiss me."

He gazed into my eyes a few more seconds and wiped the yogurt off our faces. The springtime air was flying past us. The smell of spring was my favorite. It smelled sweet. 

"Now are you ready?" he asked tucking the trash in the middle console. He started the car and began to drive off. He the radio. It was playing some exo k songs.We drove a bit in silence and funny enough the silence wasn't awkward. i reached over and grabbed his hand he looked at me and blushed a little bit. Both Zelo and i were as pale as ghosts. So you could tell if we even got a little flustered. The windows where down and Zelo's bleached blond and blue hair was blowning in the wind. he was wearing a tank top and his jeans. He wore the shoes i bought him for his birthday, I perfered those over his others. Eventhough, he was freakishly tall the producers and dressers still insissted that all of his other shoes had insoles to make him taller. With these shoes on, it helped me look a little less short compared to him.  His flawless face and dark eyes faced towards the road. i loved his eyes. He said they were ordinary korean eyes. But to me everything was special about him.

We finally reached a park and he stopped the car. 

"We are almost there" he smiled and let me out and made his way to the trunk. "Come here" he said motioning for me to come towards the trunk. "Turn around" he said. I did so and he placed a blind fold over my eyes. He laced his arms around my waist and held me there. He placed his head on my shoulder and whispered, "I'll lead you the rest of the way." I was excited my stomach felt like a zoo. I felt grass on my toes and i heard water. We walked further and i began hearing faint music. As we reached closer i realized it was out song. "Crash" By BAP or his band anyway. He said he did nothing but think about me while writing it. 

" We are here!" He said full of excitement tugging the blind fold free.