Your Suprise

Best Absolute perfect

"TA-DAH" Zelo said, laughing and motioning toward the display set out under the oak tree.  He smiled wide at me and giggled.

Their laid a plaid blanket, a stack of books, his ipod on the dock, a basket and a sweet eroma of snacks.

"Zelo this is all so lovely!" I blushed covering my mouth. 

He led me to the blanket and sat down by me. He then reached over and my favorite english song Open Arms and whisper sang it to me and cuddled me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and held onto my hands. The song ended and he reached for the basket with me still laying in his lap. My head was approximately around his waistline and belly button area. He cut and made a fruit tray. He sat it on my lap and fed me the fruits. 

"I still don't understand why you don't like cherry tomatos," Zelo laughed as i poked another one through his lips. 

"I never have oppa," I started laughing, "I think its a texture thing," as i closed my lips he poked a piece of pineapple at them. i ate it and i looked up at him.

He leaned down and kissed my lips. God those kisses. When he pulled away, his face lit up. 

"Before i forget, i got my love something,"

My face became flustered. "whats the occasion?" i thought. He pulled out 2 smal boxes and handed me the bigger one first. I pulled away the ribbon and pulled the top off of the box. Inside was a beautiful necklace. It was a matoki, but i was unsure of whos it was.

"The hyungs and i decided, that you needed a matoki to take care of too, so Himchan and i designed this necklace and had it made." He rushed and grabbed the box from my finger tips and held up the necklace. He unlatched it and made the motion for him to be able to put it around my neck. He brushed my hair away from my neck and put the necklace in place. He latched it in place, and kissed my shoulder. 

" I know you don't care for plain diamonds, so i had them use your birthstone too,"

I looked up at him. "This is the best gift i have ever recieved oppa."

"You're the best gift i have ever recieved," he said a tear escaping his eye.  I turned over to where i was completely facing him and wiped away his tear fast. I kissed where the tear fell and ran my hands down from his jawline to his shoulders to lower. Our faces kind of just brushed and we felt eachother for a few seconds. He brushed my hair behind my ear with those long elegant fingers and began reaching for a kiss and his phone rang.

"O my gosh" Zelo began freaking out. " Where are you? Tell me we are coming now"

"Whats wrong!" I exclaimed.

"We are coming!" Zelo answered into his phone still ignoring me and gathering up the absolute needs to take with us.

'JUNHONG!" i raised my voice a little, I could tell he was panicing as he hung up the phone and he wasn't responding just fastily grabbing my arm and cantering back to the car. He stopped and stared a second showing concern.

"YoungJae is hurt, Yongguk said they are at the hospital we have to go!"