Youngjae's accident

Best Absolute perfect

The car ride was silent. He looked really hurt. There was something that Yongguk told him that he didn't want me knowing. I didn't want to pester him for information. B.A.P were his family and i could see the pain in his face. He was being strong for me. He didn't want me to break down. He kept both hands on the wheel and stared at the road. Usualy he would hold my hand or smile. But, no. Something was seriously wrong with YoungJae. I rested my face into the palm of my hands and breathed hard. 

What could poor Jaejae have done? I rubbed my eyes and sighed gazing out of the window in depression. The clouds even began to cry. The whole enviroment around us became dark and we weren't even to the hospital yet. I had never felt this pain in my heart of worry before. I mean i had but never had I had a friend give me this pain. None of my friends back home ever got this hurt. My family had gotten sick. But for some reason this was a different pain. Almost shocking and love aching at once. 

I eventually shut my eyes and let the pain sink in. I used to do this when my grandpa was sick. Hoping the shock factor would disappear. But, this time it didn't. I kept whispering to myself that he would be okay. But my heart wasn't letting me get over it. 

My eyes were still closed when i heard Zelo change gears into park. He turned off the ignicition, and laid his head on his arms resting on the top of the steering wheel. 

"You ready to go in?" he asked his voice low and humble.

"Is there something else you want to tell me before we do?" I answered trying to choke the answer from him.

He coughed and stuttered a little and began speaking. "YoungJae is more than hurt, its critical, the car flipped three times. They don't know if he is going to make it." he wiped his nose. 

My eyes grew wide. I knew something was wrong. i just didn't to believe it was this bad.

"Lets go in okay?" he whimpered and kissed my high cheek bone, then exiting the car. 

We walked up to the main entrance, there were fans int he waiting room, waiting for news or to see him. I felt angry at them, almost as if they shouldn't have been there but i realized i used to be one of those fans and i would have been there too. 

"Youngjae?" he shyly asked the receptionist lady. She led us up there in a private elevator due to the fans. The room was cut off from the rest of the people. They didnt want saesang fans getting up there and doing crazy stuff to him. Only a few people were aloud up there to see him and i was one of them. 

"Are you ready to see him?" The nursed asked us making a face of saddness and holding the curtain.

Zelo and I both nodded and Zelo grabbed my hand. He squeezed it and clenched on for dear life.

The lady exposed the room, all of the group was there. YoungJae laid on the mattress unconcious. All of the members sleeping and Daehyun halfway laying on the bed with him. Griping his hand, his head rested ont he side. All of them had puffy eyes. I was avoiding the sight of YoungJae's stagnant body. 

His head, seemed to have be busted open so they had to shave half of his head to stitch it up. His eyes both blackened, his lips busted open, blood dripping down from them. One leg and one arm broken. His body was covered in discoloration from bruises and dried up blood from the small punctures from shattered glass. There was a long gash stretching across his chest as well. I avoided looking at the painful sight and looked at Himchan and Yongguk. They were cuddled up on the waiting couch. Yongguk clutching onto his tigger, and Himchan holding Yongguk.

Zelo covered his mouth holding in tears. He squeezed my hand once more, tears escaping his eyes. 

The doctor walked in and put his hand on Zelo's shoulder.

"He is doing good considering. The car that hit him was going 75 miles per hour and the car did flip 3 times. He will make a recovery,it won't be fast and the surgeries we must do on his head are threatening, but i am sure we can do this," 

 

Zelo was speechless, as was i. 

Then he finally spoke to the doctor, "Doctor, can Youngjae hyung hear us?"

"That sir, i am not sure of. You may talk to him Daehyun was earlier."

Zelo let go of my hand and slowly inched his way to the bed, he grabbed ahold of YoungJae's hand and nealed. He rested his head on YoungJae's hand and began to speak hushed and full of tears.

"YoungJae hyung... Please come back to us please. Don't be hurt get better please wake up hyung" He shook his hand and shoulder and almost collapsed onto the left side of the bed. "Hyung, please wake up. I promise i won't annoy you anymore. Please please" he mumbled off into tears. He stayed that way for 20 minutes or more mumbling things i couldnt understand. All of the crying had woken up Himchan who welcomed me to lay with him and Yongguk on the couch. I watched Zelo cry and cried myself. I fell asleep to Himchan running his fingers through my hair and Zelo whispering. " Hyung Please be okay. please ple-"

 

 

 

I was gently shaken awake by Jongup who slept in the chair by the couch peacefully for sometime. He seemed overwhelmingly calm. He held out his hand to me and helped me ease up quietly without waking the other two on the sofa with me. 

"Would you like to go out for some breakfast?" He whispered. "We can eat there and bring back some food for the Hyungs for when they wake up"

"That sound great guppie," i replied a tired smirk hoping just to escape this dark whole of hell for a small amount of time. I was just wanting a break from being sad. But i knew it would be only a short amount of time in that coffee shop sipping my cup of joe in silence.

He grabbed his car keys and led me out of the room. We exited out of a private exit and got to his car.  We sat in the seats and i pulled down the visor looking in the mirror.

"God." i mumbled in disgust. 

"What?" Jongup looked over at me innocently before starting the vehicle.

"I look so disgusting!" i answered trying to gussy up.

He brushed off the comment and started the SUV, he looked back pulling out and drove the short way to the Coffee shop. It was in this little corner. It looked like no one had visited it in a very long time. 

"This is my favorite place," he smiled at me. 

We both got out of the car and he opened the door for me a bell ringing as the door swung inward to signal a customer. 

"Jongup!" an old man cheerfully said coming over to hug him.

"Minyseok-ssi can you please close the shop for a few minutes? Maiya-ah and i need to have a rest."

"Absolutely anything you need." he answered "What would you like to order?" he leaned in as he pulled out the chairs to our table.

"Ill take a normal coffee and she wants a hazelnut mocha hold the whip cream and i want to get two donuts for here, a dozen to go for the hyungs. Also throw in the cheesecake filled pastry for Daehyun, we need it right now"

"Absolutely give me a few minutes on those coffees." He walked intot he next room and began brewing i eyed Jongup a little bit.

"You know my coffee order?" i asked a little confused, considering Zelo didn't even know it. He always messed it up by one little flaw.

"There are alot of things i notice about you that he doesn't" Jongup answered looking at me googly-eyed.

Was he seriously hitting on me? Of any time too he picks when YoungJae is injured. Well i mean he isn't the smartest but i played along.

"Maiya-ah," he began but looked down, " I know this is a saddening time, its just i was planning to tell you much earlier this month, but i just was too nervous."

"what do you mean?" i asked scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are after you cry?" he asked me 

"Actually yes,"

"The passion in your eyes when you are writing a song is magical," he looked down some more and shrugged, "Maiya-ah I've loved you for so long but, i didn't want to ruin you and hyung's relationship. I notice how beautiful you are every second and i hope to god that Zelo treats you right and appreciates what he has every second."

I was dumb founded staring at him. 

"Your coffee!" The man greeted and served the coffee and donuts. I was staring at Jongup. a long blank stare. He finally looked up and made eye contact. We both sipped our coffee and ate in silence. It wasn't awkward but almost saddening. He stood up for us to leave and got the box of donuts for the boys and set them in the back of the SUV. He opened my door for me and as i was getting in he reached and gently grabbed my neck, he led me to his lips and kissed me passionately.