The Search

Best Absolute perfect

"What the happened out here!"  Yongguk asked frantically kneeling next to Jongup. 

"Look," I began, "I dont have time, i need to find Zelo, this could be bad.  Please ask Himchan." I jumped up to leave and bent down to get Zelo's hat. At this point Himchan and Daehyun were peeking out of the curtain. 

"What are you looking at help me get him up!" Yongguk's deep voice rung ordering the hyungs. I stared down at Zelo's hat. I was not letting this perfect relationship go to waste. I clutched onto the bill of the snap back and laid it against my heart. I closed my eyes and stumbled backwards into the hospital wall. I collapsed against it, tears filled my eyes. I was hurting him. I began sobbing and i shoved the hat onto my face and i screamed. I let it out and screamed. I was probably the only one who knew the muffled words i was screaming. "Junhong." So much for rushing out after him.  I was emotionally unable to look for him. Daehyun, confused came over and huddled me. In a big brother way. I was crying and soaking his shirt. I suddenly stopped crying. The adreniline pumping and  the determination was too strong for pain at this moment. I snatched Jongup's keys out of the hospital end table drawer and darted out of the private exit. I ran out at such a pace that i was sweating. I started the car and pulled out. 

"How do i handle this?" I asked myself. This was only my second real relationship.  I didn't know how to handle these kind of problems. I kept asking myself questions and over worrying myself. Every stop light took way longer than it should have. It felt like hours to get to a house only minutes away. God i hoped he would be at the dorm. I mean where else would he go.  My body shook but i quickly jolted out of it.  Why was my emotions effecting my physical well being. The breaks squeaked as i pulled into the drive way. The porch light was off. Not like the night i had come where he waited patiently for me outside under the light, swooping the door open for me. I crept up to the door and jiggled the handle. It was unlocked, of course. I almost tip toed not knowing where the angry giant was laying. It was starting to get dark and all i could smell was the dew from the trees outside. The nature moist smell through the open windows in the dorm. I walked through the kitchen and into the living room. The pillows were ruffled and stuff was thrown. "Zelo!" I called into each room as i walked down the hall way. I reached Zelo's room where it was completely trashed. In the corner of the room laid the other box he was holding before we found out about Youngjae's accident in the park. It was tossed. I opened the box to find it empty.  Confused i searched the floor for what it could've been. To me it looked like an earring box, or maybe a ring. I gave up after a few minutes of searching. If he was not here where could he be?

I sat on his bend and rested my elbows on my knee caps feeling the box in one hand and propping my head on the other. The Park! He may have gone there. I almost jumped up as if i had found the cure for a disease and cantered quickly from the house.  Into the car. I drove almost all the way to the park when it started pouring down rain. Oh great.

I got all the way there and leaped out of the car. I began running in the rain to our spot. The mud slushing into my flip flops. My hair beginning to get soaked. 
"Zelo!" i called out, "JUNHONG." I felt a little lost considering the last time i was here i was blind folded. I tried remembering my surroundings and i finally led myself to our spot. There he was laying there. His head phones in laying underneath the big oak tree. He was staring up at a shiny object in his hands. I couldn't see from the distance what it exactly was so i crept closer. He still didn't notice me there.  The rain was picking up. He tossed the shiny object in the air and caught it and pushed it into the pocket of his jeans. He turned his head and my direction. "You can come out, You know i would never hurt you." I slowly walked over to him getting wetter from the falling petals of rain. 

"Here," He said nudging a credit card into my hand.

"What is this?" I asked very confused knowing that wasnt what he was tossing. 

"I want you to go home, and forget about me. You deserve better." He wiped his eyes, " I lashed out. I want you to have someone who isn't going to have to worry about his friends, i want you to have a family with a man. Not a boy like me. I may be your Oppa, but you are the most perfect being in the world. I see why Jongup did what he did, but he knew something and thats what pissed me off so bad"

"What did he know." I said shooting my eye brows up and wiping the water off my face.

"He knew the question, the place, the time." He wiped the water from the tip of him nose and sat up facing me, who was sitting on my knees in the wet grass. He reached into his pocket.

"This question," He said grabbing my hand and reaching his other hand into his pocket and revealing a wedding ring. A simple one like i had always wanted. He gently slid the ring onto my left ring finger and held his hands there.  "W-w-will you marry me?" His puppy dog eyes looked up at me. 

"What?" I coughed, "This huge arguement was over this proposal?" at first i was confused and i realized he said that Jongup knew. 

"He was the first one i told. I asked him if it was okay and everything, and for all he knew because we didn't talk after we found out about YoungJae's accident we could be engaged and he STILL decided to kiss you, He did this all purposely trying to stop the wedding. Well a wedding you havent even approved yet." 

"Zelo We are getting soaked can we please go discuss this at home?" I said about to stand. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. 

"Answer me this one question." He breathed on my neck, i could feel his lips quivering. "Do you love me?"

"Yes" I mumbled feeling my body turn to jelly like it used to. "Be my wife" He whispered."I think you will make the perfect Mrs. Choi" He said still breathing hard on my neck.

Before answering i stood up, he stood up in disbelief thinking i was saying no.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into my mouth and i kissed him. The rain was hitting us harder until our clothes were sticking to our bodies.I could see through his white tshirt and his bare skinny body laid beneath. He was kissing back, it felt better. The kiss made the drama fade. I realized nothing could break our love.  The kiss was so long i almost forgot it was raining. I began to pull away but he remained latched into the kiss.  Finally he released. "I guess we got that cheesy kiss in the rain everyone always wanted' i laughed brushing the dripping hair our of my eyes. 

"Can we go to the car please?" I laughed. 

We grabbed eachothers hands and walked a good pace until we got back to Zelo's Car. We shrugged saying we would come back for Jongup's SUV. We sat together soaking the seat, he grabbed a jacket from the backseat and laid it around my shoulders. On the car ride home he kept his hand on my knee.   I texted Himchan and let him know we were heading back to the dorm. We got into the dorm and stripped at the door, i stripped down to my bra and underwear and Zelo was blushing. As he stripped down i got goosebumps. I playfully ran  into the bed room and threw a big tshirt over my soaking underwear and slipped them off underneath. Zelo came in with some towels and he rubbed one on me, he leaned in for a kiss but went to my ear and whispered, "there is one thing i am excited about," He giggled touching my waist. "Seeing Mrs. Choi in nothing but her wedding ring."