Zelos Calling

Best Absolute perfect

 

"Please come over," Zelo whined through the phone. "I can't sleep."
"You know Himchan will murder me!" I argued.
"Please baby," he whined once more, I could tell he was pouting. 
"Fine but you better be waiting outside for me, it's scary outside the house at night" I gave in "You do know its 2 am and you're talking me into driving over to cuddle with you" 
"You know you love it," he said blushing. 
"Alright ill see you soon," I said about to hang up. 
"I love you" Zelo almost whispered.
"I love you too" 
I trudged down the stairs in my tank top, shorts and flip flops. My hair was messy and I had no makeup on. "He's gonna love this" I thought sarcastically. I finally reached my car and hopped in the drivers seat clicking in my seat belt and starting the ignition.  I hummed along to a tune on the way and I began thinking about staying here permenantly. I loved South Korea and I definately love Zelo Oppa. But I have family in the United States and I don't want to force him to move away from his job or bap family, this is his home and I came here by choice. I met him by chance and I'm so happy I did, I don't want to ruin it if I want to go back to America. I finally pulled up into the drive way and I could see my giant standing under the porch light. He opened the car door for me and pulled me out embracing me. 
"You're such a giant baby you know." 
He smiled and pecked a kiss on my cheek, "Come on" he said almost running to open the door for me into the house.
"Would you like anything?" He said leading me into the kitchen. 
"Not really right now" I smiled, I loved how much of a gentlemen he was.
"Do you want to sleep in the living room so we don't wake Jongup up?" He asked motioning towards the couch.  
"I just don't want to wake up your parents," I said teasing.
"Yongguk and himchan aren't that bad" he argued. 
"Himchan would ground you if he found us right now."
"He can't ground me, I'm a big boy"
"Alright Oppa, hold yourself." I said grabbing a blanket off the automen and wrapping it around myself. I walked over to the couch and laid down curling up.
"Just try to be quiet" I said. Zelo came and laid next to me his long body made mine look even shorter. His long fingers were combing through my hair and he was looking down at me with glistening brown eyes. "You look extremely beautiful tonight" he said still looking deep into my eyes. "Without makeup on your eyes sparkle more" he complimented my cheek."when I stare into your eyes it like the sea after the storm" 
"You're so cheesy" I accused, biting my lip unknowingly. 
He kissed me hard but broke away to smile.
"Isn't that just your type?" He laughed our noses still touching. 
He kissed me again running his hand down my side and rolling to where I was ontop of him. His skin was warm and soft, I rubbed my legs on his. Our hips were pressed together and I was holding his neck. He broke away from our kiss and moaned slightly. He began kissing my neck which made me giggle.
"Zelo, is that you giggling?" I heard Himchan's raspy voice poke out of the bedroom, by the tone of his voice you could tell he knew, and was just wanting to catch us. 
Zelo almost jumped out of his skin and cuddled me close pretending we were asleep. Yongguk exited their bed room and sat on the couch setting opposite of us. 
"We know you're not asleep we could here you!" He said 
"What did I tell you!" I said hitting Zelo's head. 
"Zelo you behaved didnt you?" Himchan asked. 
"Absolutely we were just kissing" zelo answered irritated.
"Than you won't mind if yongguk and I sleep out here with you guys." 
Zelo gave me this look like he was irritated. 
"They aren't that bad," I said imitating Zelo's voice. I began to imitate more of the conversation but Zelo shut me up with a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and we tried sleeping.
Himchan gave us a motherly stare until I fell asleep. 
I woke up to zelo sleeping, so sweetly curled around me. He had this cute little innocence to him I didn't want to ruin, ill let him sleep. 
"You two are really cute when you sleep" said Yongguk sipping some coffee.
At first his super deep voice startled me. But, I quickly calmed down not wanting to bother Zelo.
"Where's Himchan?" I asked wondering why mother bird wasnt keeping watch. "He went off to the store to pick up some of that breakfast tea you like, Irish breakfast correct?" 
I broke into a smile "You guys kno me so well," 
"Your little Zelo does, he asked Himchan to pick some up last night after you fell asleep," Yongguk began, "by the way his body next to yours makes you look so tiny." 
Zelo made a sleepy moan and squeezed me tight, I grabbed his sleepy face and kissed him on his lips. His eyes opened and he smiled. 
"How long have you been up?" He asked rubbing my right hip.
"Long enough for Yongguk to make coffee and to notice how adorable you are sleeping" I giggled.
"I don't know what you're talking about but you possibly are the cutest sleeper I have ever seen," Zelo said. 
"He has a valid arguement," Yongguk added. 
Himchan entered the house closing the door behind him, holding some grocery bags. 
"Good morning Maiya you look lovely this morning," he said kissing my forehead while laying the bags down. "Yongguk do you have water boiling?" Himchan asked. 
"Yeah, on the burner," he smiled his deep voice echoing through the room. 
The way he smiled at Himchan was so loving. Almost like the way Zelo looked at me. Himchan poured the hot water into some mugs and tosses the tea bags into them. The water began to grow darker absorbing the flavor. Himchan knew how I liked mine, with just a little milk and honey. Only a pinch.  I sipped the steaming tea and held it there. So sweet and yummy as it coated my throat. Zelo gulped his down. 
"You drink your tea so delicately" Zelo smiled. I picked up my iPhone off the coffee table and clicked the lock bottom. The screen lit up with 7 new messages.
All of them from Damon. I sighed and unlocked it, i skimmed and tossed my phone onto the couch next to me, I didn't even bother locking it I just let his texts sink in. 
"Maiya I still love you"
"Please come home"
"You know you don't love him I'm the only one for you"
"We loved each other for 3 years"
"Please answer me baby"
"I miss you" 
I didn't even want to read the last two. I just wanted him to leave me alone. 
"What's wrong?" Zelo asked full of concern.  
"Nothing," I lied. 
"Do you mind if I look?" 
"I'm not in the mood Zelo," I said quickly deleting Damon's messages. 
Zelo's face distorted a bit and he stood. "I'm going to go take a shower ,"he said leaning into kiss me but he barely grazed my cheek. He exited the room and headed into the bathroom. Himchan gave me a look and when he knew Zelo couldn't hear he spoke,"you're not hurting him purposely are you?" 
"What do you mean?" I defended myself.
"Now he thinks you're hiding something,"
"Fine," I began "I will tell you two if you promise not to tell Zelo I do to want him worrying." Yongguk and himchan looked so interested as if they were leaning off their seats.  
"Damon my ex boyfriend won't leave me alone, no matter how many times I reject his advances he keeps texting, he keeps calling. It's never ending you would think after being here in South Korea for Six months he would have time to cope with this. But he hasn't. He broke up with me. In fact he used me. now all he wants is me and I'll I want is Zelo." I said a tear streaming down my face. 
"He used you?" Yongguk asked anger creeping into his voice. 
"Did you love him?" Himchan asked. 
"I loved him more than anything and he broke me," I said tears breaking free from my eyes. Himchan came over to me ,put my head on his shoulder,gave me a motherly hug and held me a second or so. "We won't tell Zelo, and we will steer clear of the subject," he said kissing the top of my head.
"Do you want me to take care of this Damon?" Yongguk asked. "No dad," I said smiling through my tears. 
"It sounds like this boy needs a stern talking to" 
"Yongguk stop," I giggled.
"Maybe you should go check on Zelo? He looked a little more upset than he should've been" Himchan nudged me.
I have them a confused look and he winked at me. I got up and headed towards the bathroom. The water was running and I knocked.
"Oppa?" I said poking my head into the door. 
I heard shuffling of feet and a bit of a panic noise.
"Yes?" He said. 
"Can I, talk to you?" 
"Right now?" He said poking his head out from the shower curtain. His eye. Brows shooting up. 
"Yes." I giggled sitting on the toilet seat cover and crossing my legs. 
"Does Himchan have a problem with this?" He asked closing the curtain and resuming his shower. 
"No, he actually told me to come in here and he winked," I could feel his smile. 
"I just want you to know that the way I acted a little bit ago had nothing to do with you and that I love you. Okay?"
"I only care so much because I love you more than I want to breathe," Zelo said. "I promise you, you have nothing to worry about. I could never hurt my baby jello" I reassured him smiling
"Now give me a kiss I have to go wake up daehyunnie and jonguppie," i said and he poked his head our of the curtain as I planted a kiss on his lips. We both got a bit carried away because the shower curtain moved exposing his body, at first i didnt notice him standing there unclothed. Until the warm water cascaded down his body and reached my hands rubbing his lower chest. i finally escaped the perfect kiss and pulled away. My eyes grew wide as I checked him out. His face got red and he quickly grabbed the curtain. "Baby Zelo isn't such a baby after all," I said seductively,winked, and then exited the room. 
I shut the door behind me and hung a left into the boys room. Jongup was sprawled out on the bed in his shorts and Pokemon t shirt. Daehyun was curled up in a ball in his bed giving out little baby snores. 
"Wakey wakey!" I said shaking there shoulders. Jongup turned over and rubbed his eyes. For some reason he resembled an adorable puppy which made me giggle.
 
"Jonguppie, Daehyunnie!" 
"Yes?" I heard Daehyun sleepily mumble. 
"Yongguk told me to wake you guys up"
"I'm up," Daehyun began, "I get up this little one." He nudged in Jongups direction.
"Okay." I laughed and made my way to the kitchen. 
Himchan was doing the dishes and I grabbed his shoulder placing my head on it, "Himchannie, I need to go home and get some clothes." 
"No need, I think Zelo laid out some of his clothes for you, or he got you something. Ask him when he's out of the shower. I also picked up a tooth brush for you and some feminine stuff" he said nudging his elbow at the plastic store bag lazily laying on the kitchen table. I walked over to it and searched through. 
I got a little embarrassed and I looked at himchan, he had gotten me feminine products, toothbrush, face wash, and some random little body things. 
"Himchan, you do know I don't, um have that time of month right?" I almost whispered. 
"You don't," his face got red. 
"Oppa, I can't have kids. I don't have that monthly gift either." I kept my voice low laughing a little.
He seemed more embarassed them he should've been. He grabbed the box of feminine products and tossed them in the trash covering them with what was already onto of the trash can. 
"I guess your not getting grandchildren," I joked. 
"I guess not." He said sitting down. "Go ahead and start getting ready Zelo takes forever. 
"I'll do so," I said in a little kid voice attempting to be cute, then I grabbed the plastic bag of my "gifts"and exited the kitchen.  I went into Zelos room and sure enough there were clothes laying on his bed. Just a pair of my high waisted jean shorts I left here and his FUKK shirt he got in the states. I dressed my self and walked over to the wall mirror they had.
I figured that's why Himchan liked Zelos room. He had the gigantic mirror. I walked over to Zelos dresser and opened the top drawer and I grabbed one of his masks and put it on. I slid on my flip flops. I looked down my teal nail polish on my toes was chipping off and I hated it. I grabbed the hair brush off the top of the dresser and made my way back over to the mirror. I brushed my short red and blond hair. The blond was completely bleached. I was a natural blond so I never had trouble with roots. It was only in the front that was blond the rest was, a deep crimson. My hair barely brushed my collar bones and was still semi straight from the day before. I heard the water from the shower shut off and I heard Zelo leave the rest room. He came in the room in boxer shorts rubbing his head with the towel.  He looked up and smiled "You look so kawaii in my mask,"
"Buing buing?" I said doing my fail aeygo. He caressed the small of my back and asked "you don't mind if I finish getting dressed in here why you get ready do you?"
"No," I said
I leaned into the mirror and pulled down his mask, so I could put on Chapstick. In the mirror I could see him putting in his pants. His long thin body was perfection. His arms where muscular and long just like his legs. Which I loved. I only stood 5'5" on a good day. He was a mammoth in height compared to me. Being the youngest and shortest in the BAP family was so awkward. But they all treated me with perfect respect, and sometimes they were a little over protective. But, that made me feel loved as annoying as it was. Zelo finished getting dressed and said, "Are you ready to go?" 
"When ever you are," 
We walked out to his car and he opened the passenger door for me. 
"Thank you," I blushed. 
"You're welcome." 
He shut the door gently and dashed to his side and plopped down in the seat. 
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously. 
"It's a secret," he teased. 
I laughed and looked out the window, 
"It's going to rain soon," I stated 
"How do you know that," 
"I feel it, in my little "hick town" the family teaches you the weather," I joked.