tease

The Way We Were

my eyes widened as we stayed at that spot. his too, I guess.

I realized that someone actually pushed me.

I turned around and see yumi.

"did you just ing push me?" I glared at her.

she was laughing at first, but after she saw my glare, she stopped laughing.

"I-I'm sorry"

seeing her reaction, I calmed down. "it's okay," I managed to say.

I wiped my mouth. that was our second time our lips touch together. at least we didn't exactly kiss.

we went separate ways to our gates.

"bye yumi! bye mei!" I hugged them.

"bye guys," luhan simply said as his hands tucked in his pocket.

"bye si!" yumi said as she pouted. "bye luhan! take care of si" she patted him on the shoulders

"bye si, will miss you! bye luhan oppa" mei pinched his cheeks.

oh god, mei. I looked at luhan's face. I snorted.

"wow, mei's crazily over me, my cheeks are hurting so badly right now" he complained.

I rubbed his cheeks. "there you go and stop complaining!" after I stopped I realized that was kinda intimate. "sorry" I managed to say.

"I like your touch. I like your lips especially" he whispered in my ears.

I shivered slightly as he blew air to my neck as he drew back.

"just stop, luhan," I looked away.

"it's our second-"

"it's not a ing kiss. please understand the difference between a kiss and a lip touch" I left without him.

we got onto the plane as soon as we entered the departure gate.

we found our seats and sat down. I slept throughout the plane ride, because one reason the awkwardness of being alone with luhan.

"are you going to sleep?" luhan asked as I was about to knock off.

"yeah, can't you see? and why?" I asked in annoyance.

"just asking, have a good nap then"

"yeah, I will if you shut up," I said sarcastically.

luhan shook me as I woke up. "we've reached,"

I realized I was on luhan's shoulders... how... when I was leaning against the window just now?

we got our luggages and exited the airport.

my parents decided to pick me and luhan up.

"si!" my mum cried out as soon as she saw me.

I ran to my mum like a little kid and hugged her. my dad soon caught up and hugged me as well.

"haven't seen you for a long time, wait no, we watched you on the television all the time. how have you been? do you miss us?" my mum asked.

"I'm doing fine." I smiled.

"oh, luhan!" my mum hugged luhan and luhan awkwardly smiled.

"oh, look how different you are again! more good looking than last time when you came to find si last september! do you guys had hard time coming here?"

luhan came back to find me?

luhan blushed as he nodded.

"what, really?" I asked.

"when you were in vancouver. luhan came back for a holiday I guess. he looked for you as well."

that was when I met kris.

"you are prettier than my daughter," my dad added.

luhan blushed even more, if possible.

"dad, luhan hates being called pretty, he's manly" I teased.

"oh sorry, my bad. but still, you're pretty." I facepalmed myself. dad!

we soon reached home.

"home sweet home!" I shouted as I ran to the door of my home.

my dad quickly opened the door and I ran up to my bedroom.

so much memories. my childhood. luhan. memories came flooding into my mind.

speaking of the devil, luhan quickly followed up.

"why the are you following me? aren't you suppose to go home?" I scoffed.

"just want to reminisce the times we had together in the past," he said as he lied on my bed.

"remember when we were playing pillow fights till you pushed me down the bed and you straddled me? and you started humping on me as I became your imaginary horse? remember those times when I came your house and I saw you once?"

why is he talking about those times that I would never want to remember? I didn't know what was a was back then.

"don't even-"

"your body might have change a lot after those years. must've been ier. but nah, you might still look the same. flat chested like a skinny boy" he scoffed.

"at least I'm not a boy who looks girly" I sung as his expression changed.

before I knew it, he pulled me on the bed, on top of him. he flipped us as he hovered over me.

"don't make me prove to you that I'm manly, because you will be screaming."

I shivered at his indirect dirty words.

he teased me as he slowly let our clothed es touched.

Jesus Christ. let me out.

"do you want me to prove to you manly I am?" he whispered as he leaned close to my ears and blew air at my neck. he must have found out my weakness. I cringed.

"silent means content." he puffed, "so, do you want me to go hard on you like the manly me?"

oh my god.

he pulled back from my and then sightly touch again. he wanted to repeat it but-

"what are you guys doing?!" my mum shouted as luhan literally jumped away from me.

______________________

uh oh... will they get in trouble by luhan's mum? comment below what you think might happen!

happy easter guys! i know its getting too draggy, so im realy fast forwarding the next few chapters. do vote because i will be seeing this!

 

 if this story does not end till june, i will start uploading everyday till it reaches before then.