letter

The Way We Were

 

soon i reached home. I ran up to my room and open the letter luhan had gave me.
 
dear si yun, 
                   I have so many things to say. but firstly, I am sorry for not talking to you. I know I broke my promise, but is because I became a sm trainee and I been very busy. and now I am debuted, I am even more busier. I am so sorry. now that I am on Beijing, I can finally see you. that time at the airport what I could only do is to look at you. I mean you can't expect me to run to you like a normal ordinary person. and I really miss you, si... but don't try to find me anymore... because I think we'll never be able to be like those old days... have you seen the other letter in the envelope? go see it, thank me next time. 
 
xoxo, 
luhan
 
another letter? I opened the envelope and I saw another piece of letter, but smaller than the previous one. I opened it.
 
it was in korean, but I understand because studied korean as my mother tongue language.
 
dear si, 
          luhan told me you are a crazy obsessed fan of me. he also told me that you want an autograph from me, but I decided to write you a letter too. I recently became quite close to him. he told me about you, and I can see that he really like you, no, love you to be exact. when I asked him if he likes you, he'll just keep quiet and blush. i may not know you, but he showed me a photo of you and him. to others, it might be funny to see that luhan likes a tomboy. but to me, I could see that you're really beautiful. no wonder luhan likes you. I hope to meet you one day, si. you seem special. goodbye! :-)
 
xoxo, 
taemin
 
he signed his signature really big below his name. haha. cute. but im not like crazy obsessed over him anymore. I just want luhan like the old days. I cried myself to sleep.