disappointment

The Way We Were
we hid ourselves under the blanket. I moved nearer to kris and cuddled him from the side. he then slowly put his arms around me.
 
the movie ended and the credits rolled in. 
 
I stood up and stretched a little because I sat down too long. 
 
"I didn't know japanese anime romance movie would be not bad" he said.
 
"you haven't watch howl's moving castle and sprited away yet" I said.
 
"well watch it one day together then" he smiled and ruffled my hair.
 
"I should probably go soon, they are probably sleeping already." he said while standing up. 
 
"then you should stay here!" . did I just say it out loud? he smirked playfully.
 
"what do you mean?" he asked teasingly.
 
"do... you want to sleep with me?" I asked awkwardly.
 
"sure, if you don't mind me squeezing with you on this small bed" 
 
we walked to my bedroom and I laid down at the side of the bed. he later joined in and it was really uncomfortable. I can't lay comfortably.
 
"wait, sit up a little" kris said. I don't know what he want to do, but I just followed. he put his hands across and asked me to lay back again. his other hand cross across me. he was cuddling me from the side.
 
"is it more comfortable now?" oh. kris could read my mind. 
 
"yeah"
 
"good night," kris said as he kissed my cheeks.
 
"night" I said as I tilted my head and pecked him on the lips. he looked like he wasn't expecting it.
 
((next morning))
 
I woke up with kris still by my side. I wanted to make breakfast but he was cuddling me. when I wanted to stand up, kris held me tighter.
 
"come on kris, I'm hungry, let me go" I said like a desperate kid for ice cream.
 
"no, let's stay like that longer"
 
"we've been in this position for straight 8 hours and my whole body is numb!" 
 
he opened his eyes. "okay then, let's make breakfast together"
 
luhan's pov
 
I suddenly woke up by myself, early, which had never happened to me before. I am apparently the hardest to wake up. I got up and realized kris wasn't home. kris, where are you! oh crap, did I just shout that out?
 
kyungsoo heard me and suddenly came running out. "what happen! why are you shouting in the damn morning and what- why are you up" 
 
"sorry i don't know how I woke up this early too. it's just that kris is not at home"
 
"what?! really!!" he ran to his room and realized he wasn't there.
 
"well he send si home yesterday night..." kyungsoo paused as his eyes widened and screamed, "OMG NO WAY" 
 
"what- you mean he stayed there and and-" i stuttered.
 
"they might sleep together... I mean like beside each other, it's already wrong when she just came yesterday and kris is an idol..." kyungsoo said.
 
the sound of the pass code could be heard. kris must be back. he opened the door carefully and quietly, hoping that we wouldn't wake up, but were already up.
 
kris came in and jumped back at the sight of us staring at him.
 
"omo!" he shouted.
 
"where were you?" I asked angrily, part of it because he was with my first love, I don't even know if he knows about us.
 
"I... met a friend" 
 
"who?"
 
"it's a guy."
 
I laughed sarcastically. "no, you were at si's house. what the were you guys even doing?"
 
I didn't expect his reaction. he just looked down. something must have happened.
 
"so?"
 
"yes, but nothing happened"
 
"then what's with that reaction?"
 
kris' pov
 
"I did? no, no..." I acted blur. , I'm dead.
 
"I hope you guys didn't do anything," luhan said shaking his head in disappointment and left.
 
kyungsoo was still standing here.
 
"learn your boundaries. I know si's a nice girl. the problem is with you" kyungsoo said as he followed luhan too.