gathering

The Way We Were
"dinner's ready!" kyungsoo shouted.
 
they all scrambled out and quickly sat down and waited for the dishes to be served. I chuckled at their childishness. 
 
poor kyungsoo, I decided to go to the kitchen and help him.
 
"I'll help you" I said as I carried the dishes out.
 
"thank you" he smiled. he's so cute!
 
I sat in between kyungsoo and kai.
 
"hey... am I ing you too?" I joked.
 
kyungsoo looked down, probably blushing.
 
"what? no... hahaha..." kai chuckled fakely.
 
"thank you for the dinner, kyungsoo, I'll say well" I smiled. everyone looked at me.
 
"what?" I frowned at their reaction.
 
"nothing," baekhyun laughed fakely as he continued, "kyungsoo, thanks for the dinner tonight, we'll eat well"
 
"we'll eat well" they repeated together.
 
kai put the food on my plate for me "thank you" I smiled at him. he is drop dead gorgeous. 
 
"no problem for this beautiful lady, my dear" he smirked at me. oh my god.
 
"hey" kris said firmly from the other side of the table. I chuckled.
 
after dinner, I helped kyungsoo wash the dishes.
 
"you do the cooking, and then washing everyday?" I asked.
 
"yeah, but most of the time we eat out. I rarely cook though," he said while focusing on washing the dishes.
 
"no one ever helped you?"
 
"nope,"
 
"poor thing," 
 
"maybe because I didn't ask for help?" kyungsoo defending s.
 
"really? I'll call them now. KAI COME WASH THE DISHES!!!" I shouted.
 
"nope I can't!! I'm having a stomach ache" he shouted back from the living room. like real, kai.
 
"told ya," I smirked at kyungsoo and giggled. "it's okay, I'll help you" I smiled sweetly.
 
we washed the dishes together and talked about the members. this time not come from fans, but directly from the members. it's more believable? 
 
"thanks for helping me si, you're a really sweet and nice girl. kris deserves you" he smiled with gratitude. 
 
"you're a nice guy too. cooked dinner and washed their plates, I mean no guy ever do that," 
 
he laughed sweetly. "I guess so?"
 
we walked to the living room and see kai sitting on the couch, switching channels, feeling bored.
 
"oh, you don't seem in pain so you look okay now. that was quick." I said sarcastically.
 
"yeah, thanks for asking" do you even get my sarcasm, jong in?
 
a giant suddenly backhugged me.
 
"kris!!" I jumped.
 
"sorry," he nuzzled into my neck.
 
kyungsoo walked away because it was too awkward.
 
"go get a room guys," kai said, "before you two gets " he mumbled.
 
I rolled my eyes and blushed. how can he talk something like that so easily?
 
"don't be like the typical fanfic jongin, where you bang girls everywhere" kris chuckled. 
 
"hey!! I'm not like that okay, those fans are always imagining things like this" kai shrugged.
 
we just laughed.
 
"we should probably go get a room yeah, si?" he grinned at me as he held my hands and pulled me out of their dorm. what?! I turned back and waved at them goodbye.
 
"have fun!" kai shouted as the door slammed. I blushed. no way.
 
we walked to the dorm slowly with our hands interlocked. don't seem were gonna do "it"
 
"why are you so quiet?" kris finally speaked up. I was too awkward to talk right now.
 
"about that... I was obviously just kidding, don't worry about it" he coughed awkwardly. I just looked away.
 
"we should watch some movies... and you know cuddling under the blanket?" kris looked at me and smile. yes, sure. I smiled back.
 
we got into the dorm and settled down into the couch.
 
"so... what so we watch?" I asked.
 
"you finally talked!!!" kris shouted sarcastically.
 
I laughed. "get whatever it's nice and good, I don't want any mainstreams one, I don't watch them" he continued. I gave him an "ok" sign.
 
I looked through my CDs. not mainstream? I picked my favourite anime show, whispers of the heart. now, that's very not mainstream at all.
 
I got back to the couch and smirked at him. 
 
"what's that face... don't tell you get some rated movies, you're not those kind of girls right?" hm. kris seems to get the wrong idea.
 
"no," I laughed. "since you don't watch mainstreams movies, here's an anime. whispers of the heart. I love anime movies more than real life movies to be honest" 
 
"really! same!! but I don't watch romance anime movies, I watch slam dunk," kris "fanboyed".
 
"oh my god, I didn't expect someone like you who actually watch anime!!!" I screamed.
 
"this shows were fated," he said cooly and he brush back his hair with his hand.
 
I rolled my eyes in annoyance jokingly. 
 
"you know, he looks like me" he bragged. I whacked him playfully.
 
"so let's watch this?" he nodded his head.
 
I bent down and put the disc inside the CD player. kris the tv. 
 
"this can't seem to work man..." I mumbled.
 
kris stood behind me. instead of standing beside me, he seems getting closer to my back. what is he doing?
 
___________________________________________
 
a failed semi next chapter! skip it if you feel that you shouldn't read them. it wouldn't affect the story, but just assume that they did it.
 
im no or whatever, I made them do it bc it made them closer and harder for them to break up (strong bond if you say so)
 
and... good news! double/triple update from today onwards all the way to Boxing Day!