goodbye

The Way We Were

 

the next day
 
I woke up from a call. I answered without looking at my phone and the girls starting shouting "OMG SI WHERE ARE YOU I AM REACHING THE AIRPORT!!!" holy . I forgot. I immediately hung up and ran to the toilet. I need to get rid of this bad habit of waking up late. I looked to the mirror. what the . I look like a frog because of my puffy eyes. I washed my face and got changed. since my house was quite near to the airport, I reached the airport on time. people were already screamig. i guess exo-m are here. qi was in the crowd, so I went into the crowd to look for her. "si!!! over here!!!" qi shouted. I walked to her. then people started screaming and pushing. exo-m were walking towards us. then kris stopped in front of me and said sarcastically, "si? why are you here?" "it's none of your business. you dont owe the airport. I'm here for the sake of coming." "oh i see, then goodbye, si, it was nice fighting with you" he smiled. "goodbye." I smiled coldly. since the crowd were pushing, luhan couldn't see that kris was talking to me. soon all the members has walked past us except luhan. he was the back. then he was walking towards us. boom. someone pushed me again. and this time round I fell into luhan's arms. this is what exactly qi said yesterday. 
 
*flashback*
 
"so are you going to the airport tomorrow to send them off? who knows someone pushed you again and the next time round you will fall in their arms?" she asked. "why not! and don't curse me !!"
 
*end of flashback*
 
so was it fate? or just coincidence?
 
"why are you always so clumsy?" luhan whispered. I was still in his arms. I didn't respond. "have you read the letter? you haven't thank me" "I did... thanks" "I'm sorry si, I have to go now. goodbye." he held me as I stand up. he smiled for the very last time and he let go my hand. "OMG SI WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY BECAME TRUE OMG I CAN BE YOUR FORTUNE TELLER AND WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU?!" she said all these in a breath. "he said why am I always so clumsy and ask me to be careful" I lied, I mean part of it was true. "oh lucky you so he remembers you" she calmed down. "so when will we ever meet again?" she pouted at me. "idk, when they come again? or when shinee comes to Beijing?" I replied. "okay then, goodbye si, keep in touch!!!" she shouted while waving.