fansign

The Way We Were

 

soon the showcase ended. me and qi decided to get a drink at starbucks beforea going to their fansign. while waiting for our drinks, I decided to watch my fancam of their performance. I focused on luhan and realised he was always looking at my direction. "si, our drinks are ready!" I was interrupted by qi. we got our drinks and left to head to the fansign. there was still a good half an hour before he fansign but it was already so crowded. luckily we got the tickets so we had the first priority to get their autographs. while waiting, qi suddenly asked me, "so did you prepare them any letters? or autograph books?" . I forgot. maybe not forgot, is I didn't really care. "nope, I forgot" she gave me a few stack of colourful A4 size paper. I thanked her and she asked, "so... can you tell me why luhan is always looking at you? when he was performing and when the emcees were asking about his ideal type and his first love?" I kept quiet. maybe I shouldn't tell her. "I don't know, maybe he find me familiar? maybe I looked like someone he know? or I am too attractive?" I said sarcastically. "ugh I am so jealous of you- OMG EXO-M!!!" she screamed. into my ears. they introduced themselves again. soon the autograph session begins. we were queuing for their autographs. people screaming and some were crying. I am ing irritated. and getting ing impatient.
 
soon I was my turn. I walked to kris first. since I was a little mad, I slammed a paper on the table. he asked, "your name?" "si." "si?" 
 
kris' pov
 
*si? luhan always talked to us about a girl call si... and the si he talked about is a tomboy.. and this si is so girly... and there's so many si in the world... couldn't be her*
 
si's pov
 
 "yeah, and stop staring." he looked down to write my name and sign. he pushed the paper to me and I thanked him coldly. before I wanted to leave, he stopped me.  "no letter?" he asked. "nope." "you're a special girl si, you don't write letter and scream or cry like those girls" "yeah I don't." "since you're so cold to me, I suppose you're not a fan right? then why are here?" "I'm here for the sake of coming." I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the rest of them. they weren't like kris, asking so many stupid questions. they were actually quite friendly. soon it was luhan's turn. I passed him the paper. he didn't ask for my name but he wrote my full name, signed and drew a few hearts around the paper. "these hearts are only for you, I've never drawn even a heart for anyone else." he continued, lowering his voice almost whispering, "I'm sorry, si." he passed me an envelope. I didn't thank him and I just walked to the next member. qi was behind me, so now she was at luhan's table. I could hear her, "OMG LUHAN" and then she started screaming at him. since she was a loud talker, I could hear her ask him "can you tell me why are you always looking at her?" she pointed at me. luhan replied but I couldn't hear. sigh I have to ask qi later. soon we were done with the autographs. "OMG SI!!!" she ran to me. panting, then she started spazzing again, "kris asked me why you so cold and and and, I asked luhan about why he kept looking at you and he said he just like looking at you, you lucky girl siiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" I smiled to myself. ignoring the luhan part I replied her, "I did it on purpose to kris hahaha!!!" i laughed fakely. "so are you going to the airport tomorrow to send them off? who knows someone pushed you again and the next time round you will fall in their arms?" she asked. "why not! and don't curse me !!" I was starting to get comfortable with her. we walk to the bus stop. luckily, when we reached the bus stop, the bus had arrived. I waved goodbye to si and board the bus.