kiss?

The Way We Were

I took a quick bath and after I got changed the door rung.

I opened the door and see luhan.

"oh hey luhan!" I said as I welcomed him into the dorm.

"wow, your dorm look way modern than ours," he said.

"I know, kris said it too," I chuckled, but then I realized I talked about kris.

"where's the others?" he awkwardly change the subject as he sat on the sofa.

"I don't know, probably out" I said as I sat beside him.

"oh yeah, here's your ticket!" he fished out a ticket and passed to me.

I took it and got the cheque on the table. "and here's your cheque!" I passed to him.

"it's okay but since you got it already... I shall take it" he grinned.

"so where are your parents staying now?"

"they recently just moved back"

"like you mean beside my house?"

"yup! we can still hang out together like last time, I can't wait actually"

"me too," I smiled.

looks like I'm falling for you again, 
luhan.

((the next day))

I woke up receiving a text.

from kris?! I read the recipient. clicking open, it read:

"kris: are you going back to canada?"

canada. I remember he promised me to go to whistler during winter. but I have to meet my parents and even gotten my tickets.

"si: nope, why?"

"kris: just asking, I thought you were going so we can head back together. when are you going back canada?" 

why is he talking to me like nothing happened?

"si: someday this year. some of my things are still in canada. I have to clear my stuffs away."

"kris: it's okay! just leave it! wait till a new tenant come,"

"si: sure," 

"kris: tell me when you're going, I go with you. I remember I promised you something. no matter what I have to do it."

so... he still remember about our trip to whistler during winter? I unknowingly smiled, and as soon as I realized, I stopped myself. I'm not supposed to feel like this. we're over. he's gone.

"si: definitely!"

I was packing my luggage as yumi came into the room.

"you're going back to canada?"

"china! sorry, I just got the ticket yesterday. forgot to tell you guys."

"it's okay! I'm going japan tomorrow. hey, mei is going china tomorrow too. we can go to the airport together. both of ours are morning flights, how about yours?"

"same!!"

"wow, that's good! oh sobs, too bad dee yeo is gonna be all alone," she pouted.

"yeah," I said.

((the next day))

I woke up with a loud thud on the door. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. 5.31 am?!

I stood up frustratingly and looked who the - luhan.

I opened the door and see luhan outside.

"time to wake up" he said with a slightly shy smile.

"you wake up way too early," I said.

"better than being late!" he said.

"oh, anyway, is it okay for you if yumi and mei are following us? they're going to the airport too"

he thought for awhile. "uhm, sure!"

he looked at me and I realized I was literally messed up. my bed hair, bare face, and big loose t-shirt and a really short shorts... ! I'm not wearing any bra!!!

"l-luhan, you can sit on the sofa. I'll go get ready!" I ran as soon as I ended the sentence. 

"uhm sure?" he came in and sat down.

"mei! yumi! wake up and get ready!" I said before entering the bathroom.

I slammed my body against the door as soon as I am in the bathroom.

I hope he doesn't see that!

after 1 hour, we all got changed and dee yeo woke up too.

dee yeo yawned unglamly as she came out from her room.

her eyes widened. "holy luhan!" she covered her face from embarrassment.

"nope it's okay, I didn't see that" he covered his eyes cutely.

"get that scene out of your head!" she screamed slightly and ran away from luhan.

mei and yumi came coming out.

"oh luhan!" yumi said. mei kept quiet because she was fangirling. her face was like tomato.

"why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm going china with si. we're going to the airport together. can't I?" he pouted. luhan, stop acting cute!

yumi blushed as she stuttered. "s-sure why not!"

"so lucky! you're going together with luhan!" mei came to me. "I wish I was from Beijing too!"

"well, at least you're going to the airport with him," I scoffed at mei. "you can sit with luhan if you like-"

"YES!!!!!!!" she screamed before I could end my sentence.

I dramatically patted luhan's shoulders and shook my head. "I'm sorry"

after we all got ready, dee yeo came out again.

"see you guys in about a week time! will miss you guys so so much," she said as she hugged us one by one.

"should I hug you?" dee yeo said to luhan. "just a bow for you, we probably never talk once before anyway" she bowed to luhan and vice versa.

we got a cab and yumi sat in front. at the back seats, mei sat at the right, luhan sat in the middle, and me at the left.

"can I be as close to you like si? how can she be so close to you so quickly?" she pouted as the taxi drove off to the airport.

"we kinda know each other since she auditioned. we judged her for the online private audition. and because kris and her were friends way before they debut." luhan lied. good one, luhan!

"oh yeah, almost forgot they were friends. they used to like always hang out, but recently they stop hanging out, they make a good couple though," she pouted.

I froze. 

"I don't know too. it's their relationship. well, don't say that because I like si" he imitated mei by pouting.

what the !!!!!

"you like si?!" mei reaction was so big.

he nodded his head dramatically.

before he could continue, I stopped him.

"luhan! stop talking rot! mei takes everything seriously" I clamped his mouth with my hand.

"mmmmmMMMMMH!" luhan forced out.

he suddenly opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out and my hand.

I screeched. "eEEWWWW LUHAN! DISGUSTING!!!" I brought my hands away quickly.

"disgusting?" luhan smirked as he leaned close to me as I moved back.

closer to my neck-

"now you two are like couple" mei interrupted as she pout once again.

thank you, mei. you saved my life.

"we're ing not" I muttered with my teeth clenched.

"I wish," luhan continued again.

I should probably put on my headphones before I explode again.

we soon reached the airport and we got our luggages from the back. 

we checked in quickly.

"I need to use the toilet! be right back," mei said.

"me too," yumi followed.

"you're so annoying!" I said to luhan as soon as they left.

"I just had to play along. I don't know what am I suppose to reply," he said. 

"don't even do it again, now shoo" 

"why? you shy?" he came closer to me and put his arms around my shoulders.

"luhan! get the off, there's fans!" I turned to him and realized he was super close to me. 

he teasingly leaned to me and-

I felt his lips.

_________________________

finally, sihan moment again! sorry for the late update, this story is dragging too long and might have bored some of you guys so for the next few chapters time im gonna like skip and the story will end really soon! heres a new poll: 

ask.fm me anyway!