╠pt. 7╣

Different (Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the day, I fell in beside her and we began to converse amicably. Every once in a while an interesting debate popped up, but we laughed it off at the end. I smiled at her,  Hyoyeon was really fun to talk to and surely a good listener. She had a million topics of conversation and it never sounded boring to me. I chuckled quietly, I just found out that she actually is talkative. So, that's another of her charms,  and yes I still admire her for that. She still shines in my eyes. 

 

Lee Hyoyeon, such a beauty she is too. She's fairly light in skin tone with warm chocolate eyes, not much like her sister's fair undertone. Her rich, gleaming shades of sun-kissed blonde hair looking soft and it suits her. She was laughing at something she was talking about, her face bright. All I did was observing her. I felt embarrassed about it but I can't just deny it.

 

She unexpectedly turned to look at me, quickly I looked away. Hyoyeon forced her smile to a halt, she frowned, "Tao, hey. You okay? You looked unwell. There's a faint blush to your cheeks, even to your ears. Stay here. I'll go fetch you a bottle of water."

 

Damn, she must have misunderstood. I turned around, looking at her back walk away from me. I hurried to her, "No. Hyo-wait!" Unconsciously taking her hand, her startled eyes met mine, "Please, I'm--"

 

"HYOYEON!" Startled by the scream, Hyoyeon withdrew her hand from mine as I took a step back. Hyoyeon and I both spontaneously turned to the familiar sound source. We found Hyo's twin sister, Lee Sunkyu or Sunny running toward us, following by.. D.O? a little way behind her.

 

Sunny reached us, holding onto her knees, panting for breath, "Hyoyeon.. Gosh, I went round this idiotic field looking for you! I... I found you, finally." She compelled to take a minute or two to calm her rough breathing. Not long after she stood upright with a very serious look, "We have to get back home right now. It's urgent." She stated. 

 

Hyoyeon frowned as she received the news, "Wait. Sun, take it slow. What's the matter?"

 

"Aish. Y-Yah! *panting* Sunkyu! Can't you run a little slower please? Seriously, you ran like cheetah." My childhood friend jumped in breathlessly after. He had arrived in front of us. By the time his breathing controlled and stood calmly, he's questioning me with unspoken threat shown in his terrifying owl eyes.

 

Ck. This owl guy, although he has a quiet and nice personality still, sometimes he could also be a very scary man. If he had seen you like that then, he would demand an explanation from you and you dare not even try to lie to him because Do Kyungsoo wasn't one to be underestimated. I sighed, giving in.

 

"Huang Zi Tao. Spill it, later." D.O told me and I just rolled my eyes. As what expected.

 

"Fine fine. And so do you, D.O. Oh yeah Hyoyeon, he's D.O: My childhood friends."

 

He bowed a little suddenly all smiles, "Ah annyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo imnida. Call me by D.O, if you wish. Hope we can be friends and also can get along well." and Hyo smiled happily, she bowed as well.

 

"It's nice to meet you, D.O. I'm Hyoyeon. Um, you must have been familiar with me. Well, yeah. Of course, let's be friends!"

 

The owl eyed boy smiled back, his cheeks flushing just briefly, "Thanks, Hyoyeon-ssi. Oh, right. Sunkyu, sorry that I haven't introduce my best buddy to you. So, this is Tao, Huang Zi Tao. He's also my childhood friends."

 

I bowed politely, giving my smile to the other twin, "Hello, my lady. It's Tao here. Nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too, Tao-ssi." Hyoyeon's sister bowed the modest women did and then straightened her posture. She smiled a small smile to me, turned to her younger sister after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter