╠pt. 1╣

Different (Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful sunny Morning at Pyeongchang-dong: the Korean ver. of Beverly Hills a.k.a another elite district, where you could find a number of elite class housing in Seoul, including Lee's residency.

 

"Suuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnyy!!!"

 

Sunny POV

Good grief, what happened this time!? Can anyone give my life peace even in sleep without being disturbed? 

 

"Hey. Go away. Please." I mumbled carelessly in my sleep but for anything, a person behind me kept trying to jolt me out of my much needed rest.

 

"Sunny Sunny, yah wake up!! Look, we're going to be late for our first day as an official college student!" Someone said so loudly that just made me realize it was no other than my sister, still trying to shake me awake now brutally.

 

"Hmm, Hyo-yah. Give me 10 minutes more to sleep. I'm really like really sleepy.." I managed another response as I pulled my comforter again to cover my whole body. I thought she'd just give up, and come back later. I should've known better. When out of the blue, my sister pulled the comforter harshly that threw me off my dear comfy bed and end up bumping the cold floor.

 

"OW! Yah, what the  hell is wrong with you!?" I shouted, wide awake now. I rubbed my sore forehead in annoyance as I turned to face her but then, I got startled when my younger sister glared fixedly at me. 

 

"YOU DARE PICK A FIGHT WITH ME WHEN EVERYDAY I WAS JUST TAKING CARE OF YOU, LEE SUNKYU-YAH!? CK. OH PLEASE MY BELOVED SISTER, DO NOT EVER GET ON MY NERVE CUZ YA KNOW ME RIGHT THAT I GOT A LION HEART SO I DON'T MIND TO KICK YOU OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE! YOU BETTER HEAR ME OUT SERIOUSLY FROM NOW ON, OKAY?! NOW GET YOUR *SS UP. I GIVE YOU 15 MORE OR LESS MINUTES FOR PREPARING YOURSELF FOR THE DAY! JUST A REMINDER, WE STILL HAVE THE WELCOMING CEREMONY THIS MORNING AND I EXPECT NOT TO BE LATE FOR THAT! I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS." My dear, dear young sister shouted her speech furiously before she calmed herself down and smiled innocently at me like nothing happened. My mind was a total blank for a moment. As soon as she left the door shut, I, as the eldest daughter, am quick rushing my way to the bathroom and getting ready for the day.

 

God, that was the scarier side of the sister of mine. What had gotten into my twin this morning? Right, you may be confused but that's normal. I’ll tell you everything. First of all, let me introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sunkyu imnida, better known as Sunny mostly at home and around our elite district. We may be wealthy now, but my family wasn't born with a silver spoon in our mouths. We earned every penny ourselves. As mentioned previously, I have a twin sister. The name's Lee Hyoyeon. We're not identical twins, but I'm older than her by 5 minutes. 

 

Me and Hyoyeon have a lot of differences too. If you saw Hyoyeon just now, perhaps you would think that she was all strict and stuff but if you had known her better each day, you would know that she was actually a loveable, the most diligent, most honest, and the nicest person in the whole South Korea, if you ask me. Everybody would love to befriend her. She loved dancing so very much that I needed to come all the way to give some sisterly advice for her to develop that potential. Told you, it was necessary; since our Dancing queen Hyoyeon tended to be a bit stubborn, every once in a while. Short story short, uri Hyoraengi was the mood maker in the house; a hyperactive, energetic, and one kind of talkative young woman, at times. Whereas I'm pretty much different from my sister. I guess I'm just a fairly regular daughter. Heard of people out there would often just think of me as a cold hearted person. Well, I could careless for that but, there was one obvious thing that I learned about being twins; our feelings and thoughts are somehow synchronized. We could share the feelings and somehow could read each other minds. That was sure a win-win situation on a particular time, though, you may want to be careful. (^0^)v

 

My hobbies; hm, nothing specific. But if I'm being honest, I like to play competitive—in anything, especially when it comes to games. I can spend all day with console games, as if we were inseparable. Oh I don't know, how many games I've won on my Nintendo DS ever since childhood. I used to not really care about my health at all, but as I grew up I began to realize that my habit was wrong. I started following trends instead, trying on something fun and useful little things. Sometimes when I remember a common trait of mine I can chuckle to myself. I turned off the shower and reached for a towel. Hurriedly then putting on my outfit of the day to attend the stupid welcoming ceremony. I turned to face the full length mirror at the other side of our walk in closet.

 

The theme for this year orientation was 'Maid & Butler'. Sighed. Well, I can't deny the outfit -I picked days ago when Hyo and I went on a quick-shopping for this mad occasion- is cute and pretty decent. I chose a black collar long sleeves casual shirt accompanied by a black skirt. Just need a light makeup on the face, then I'm ready. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to the dining room for breakfast, and there she was. I found my sister, looking busy with breakfast. She wore the perfect combination of a casual black top and formal white pants.

 

Aigo~ she IS sure such a lovely baby sister! I approached her silently and sat on one of the dining chairs, looking excited at the spectacular breakfast of the day: two plates of Kimchi Fried Rice, followed by two glasses of lemon juice all ready prepared by our great Hyoyeon. Ooh..I'm being thankful for the reasons that I can NOT cook to live; but now that I have Hyoyeonnie here. She's a good cook, so we can skimp on eating meals in a fancy restaurant now, and just enjoying Hyo's awesomely healthy homemade meals instead. Keke~ 

 

"Omo! As expected, the clothes really suit you, Sunny-ah. Well, you can thank me anytime, sis." Hyoyeon suddenly exclaimed, her eyes sparkled as she turned her head to inspect me with a smug smile. My cheeks felt like burning in embarrassment, but I forcibly put an end to it.

 

"Says the one who exactly look stunning in that garments." She smirked at my response and then giggled, still going on teasing me. I sighed, starting to eat my breakfast. "Okay, you may stop embarrassing me, Hyoraengi."

 

"Aww, what a cute little sister~! Don't be shy tho and be yourself. I was just telling you the truth, you know. Oh, gomawoyo for your compliment!" Hyoyeon said energetically, getting start to eat her breakfast. Oh, hang on. I wonder where did our parents go? They are nowhere to be found.

 

"Aish. By the way, where are eomma and appa?"

 

"Ah, right! Forgot to mention that eomma, appa already left to Canada for urgent business matters. Guess, not so long ago this early morning. Well you see, uri eomma already tried to notify you beforehand. But you just mumbled something in your sleep. Since eomma trusted me more, she chose to wake me up first, then told me to look after you by myself in the end."

 

Trust issues at the end of her sentences making me snorted in disgust but Hyoyeon knew I was just joking, so she decided to play along with me for a laugh.              

        

"I see." I replied, scooping up another spoonful of fried rice to my mouth. After a while of us eating-talking-laughing a bit more, we immediately cleaned up the rest of breakfast. No, we didn't have any maid in the house except our driver: Shin Ahjussi. Well, mother taught us to be independent girls, too.

 

OK, it's time for school. Shoes on and bags of our belongings packed, we left after making sure to lock the door. We need to be vigilant right, even though we know all houses in this district have been facilitated with high security. Hyoyeon and I met Shin Ahjussi, waiting patiently for us outside the gate of our residence with the family car ready to go.

 

We headed to the destination we know, without further ado.

End Sunny POV 

There was already another student, to be specific, two female students who just arrived and parked their vehicle in the college park-in area for students.

 

From the driver side of the car got off one pretty Chinese-lady, following through by the passanger side got off a fairylike Korean-lady. The both besties already dressed up prettily for today's special occasion as well. Yeah, they are also new freshmen of the year. They took their stuff for the day.

 

"Oh, so this is the place." The Chinese-lady was inspecting the surrounding area to discover any shortcomings. She smirked and turned to her friend, "I hope we'll have fun while we're here, right So Min-ah?"

 

"Definitely. I can't wait to explore this campus and find my prince~!" Responded by her Korean friend, So Min was the name, as her hands clasped she smiled drea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter