╠pt. 2╣

Different (Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon POV

 

The formal event ends with Jung Shin seonsaengnim memorable speech. A whole ceremony still continues though with a variety of performers until unexpectedly the end of this event arrived. One of our sunbaenims walking up the stage.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kahi imnida. As closing remarks, I want to congratulate all the freshman once again. Starting today, allow me and your other sunbaes to lead you throughout the orientation activities as well as outside of these during your study period. So now, the freshmen, please follow us to the school outdoor basketball court. Don’t be slow or there will be a special punishment to you from us the student council. Thank you for participating, good day.” Kahi sunbaenim giving instructions. We stood up at last, took our stuff quickly before heading to the direction.

 

When we came out of the hall, I was with Sunny but when we formed a line, Sunny and I separated away. I looked toward her nervously and found out that she was so calmly started this activity. How can she look that calm like there's nothing to worry about?

 

“Good. Looks like no one of you coming late. As we know that the theme this year is maid & butler, so it means we can command you whatever we want. If you want to be safe, then keep your trap shut and do whatever we asked you to do so, arraseo?” Kahi sunbaenim said.

 

“Ne~” We answered.

 

“By now kids, grab your giant name tag and hang it around your neck. We’ll soon divide you into three teams before we start our activities. Be aware, this team can’t be changed until the activities finished. We’ll give the score to each of the team, so you have to work hard together with your team to collect the high scores. The best team with highest score will get a grand prize of course from us and for the worst team get ready to face the consequences beyond belief.” Kahi sunbae talked firmly as we put on the said property properly with a bit of agitation. She then began to discuss some other things with her colleagues for a while. Not so long after that, another sunbaenim stepped forward, and then announced each of our teams.

 

“Annyeong, Jung Yong Hwa imnida. I’ll reveal your teams and please listen carefully to your team members:

Team  A                                                

Kim Dong Hyun                                  

Huang Zi Tao                                   

Hwang  Aera                                     

Jung So Min                                    

Heo Sol Ji                                          

Kim Dae Sung                              

Lee Hyoyeon

Lee Min Young

Woo Sung Hyun

Yong Jun Hyung 

Kim Ki Bum

Baek Hana  

Park Ye Eun 

Choi Min Hyuk                           

...                                          

 

Team B

Lee Sung Jong

Lee Kiseop

Cho  Ahra

Amy Lee 

Kim Sunggyu

Lee Jieun

Choi Jong Hun

Son Sung Ah

Jang Woo Young 

Yoon Doojoon

Moon Joon Young 

Alexandra Reid 

Park Ah Yeon

Yoon Bora

...

 

Team C

Kim Myungsoo

Lee Sang Yeol

Meng Jia

Moon Chae Won

Lee Sunkyu

Baek Ah Rin

Do Kyungsoo

Park Hyo Min

Ellison Kim

Lee Byung Hun

Nam Woo Hyun

Stephany Jung

Choi Da Rae

Kim Dong Bin

 

 

So, they are your teammates to work with on today's activities and tomorrow. All right. All of you.. please, get into position, in the same line with your teams now.” Yong hwa sunbaenim ordering us. As soon as he said that, we changed the position. So, Sunny and I are meant to be in different team? Huffing. Very well then, I'm in no position to kick up a fuss. It’s ok. I’ll do the best for my team and so will Sunny. Hyoyeon-ah FIGHTING!!

 

“Thanks Yong hwa-ssi, now each of team has to clean building A, B, and C’s area. Team A will clean the area around building B, Whilst team B gets to work around C’s area, and team C to A’s area. Make sure the whole areas IS perfectly clean. After you finished, hurry up come back again in your position here okay. Now, let the work begins!”

 

With that we went to different way toward our direction. It took half a day to clean up the whole area but luckily, we did it together till perfection. I made sure once again that this area is spotless. Thank God. We came back to the previous place that our sunbae had said. Oh we were the first to come back, then the second was team C, and the third surely was team B.

 

“Wow. You did a good job kids. I knew you were all tired so, I’ll give you break time about 15 minutes not more not less. Oh before that, I heard this year we got a twinnies hoobae. Isn't it a rare coincidence? Well, how about we get to know them first? Ha-haha ok, for the twinnies can you raise your hand?” Kahi sunbae said and was met with excitement from the others. Sunny and I gradually raised our hands and all the eyes landed on us as soon as possible.

 

“Oh! So, they are baby girl twins. Do you mind to come here, girls?” Kahi sunbae said again. We made our way to where Kahi sunbae was. Then, we faced to the front where all the other students were.

 

“Will you introduce yourselves to us, ladies?” Yong hwa sunbae asked. Sunny and I nodded at the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter