╠pt. 3╣

Different (Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny POV

 

Aigoo. Why is it getting hotter today, I'm lazy to go around with the current weather. I miss winter so much. I'm currently resting for a while, sitting on a park bench under a shady tree. While drinking isotonic drink from the vending machine, I felt a fresh breeze blowing my hair. Ah, this is what I need, a peace of mind. I'll add this part of campus to my favorite list. Just incidentally, the park is deserted and from here I just realized that the whole architecture of this univ. was rather extravagant to believe. How could I find this "fabulous" man in one of the three prestigious 'SKY' universities with a brief description, and why him of all people?! They should have picked a better joke. Aish. I’m now worried about my sister, will her mission go successful? I hope for the best. 

 

I finally got up on my feet and started walking, again. Looking around for help, oh! It seems my efforts were not in vain when I found girl sunbaenims about three people on my right side few feet from me. Hopefully they didn't mind to help me a little. I walked up to my resources.

 

"Joesonghamnida, I'm Sunkyu. Do you have some time sunbaenims?" I asked politely, slightly bowed to them. They nodded at once.

 

"Oh! Ne, surething. Soo Jin imnida, and they are HyoRin and Narsha. Aigo. What a cutie! Lemme guess, you're one of the new students, right. Of course you are, do you need help with anything?" Soo Jin sunbae answered with a smile along with her friends approval. I just nodded in embarrassment.

 

"Thank you, Soo Jin sunbaenim. Urm. So, I have a mission from Kahi sunbae that I need to find this guy who is very popular around the univ., and to ask for his autograph. He is a sunbae and is told to be the rich, high-class playboy. They just said that he goes with the initial of LH. Do you know anything about him or happen to see him around the campus until recently?"

 

I met with their shocked faces once I'm done sharing my mission. I knew it. This mission is not worth it as my target is none other than a top bastard. Jinjja. Can't believe my luck.

 

"Dear God, Kahi unnie seriously asked you to find that man..?? I can't believe it! Why do you have to be fed to a crocodile like him." Responded by HyoRin sunbae, and I frowned hearing that. The look on her face was still quite shocked.

 

"The rich and high-class playboy, then given his initial with LH, no freakin' doubt the guy mentioned sure is… Luhan. The most phenomenal man in his generation." This time Narsha sunbae made an effort to complete the puzzles. I kept my mouth shut still, paying attention.

 

"Hm, certainly. Look Sunkyu-ah, the person you're looking for is Xi LuHan, a third year student. Pretty beautiful for a man if you ask me. Well, just a while ago we saw him strolled around with one of his girlfriends. You might find him in the cafeteria at this hour, but don't be surprised if you run into him in the most unlikely places. Mianhae, hope this brief information can help you. Be careful on the way, Sunkyu-ah. Don't fall into this man's game. I believe you can take good care of yourself, hwaiting!" Soo Jin sunbae gave me an encouraging smile. I returned the kind gesture. Thank God I met these unnies. 

 

“Gomawoyo sunbaenims for your help, it will help me a lot. Thanks to you really, and worry not. A guy like that isn't my type.”

 

“Haha.. Don’t be so formal with us. Now, you’re our dongsaeng too, so just call us unnie. Okay? Aigo. You're one of a kind, Sunkyu-ah.” Narsha sunbaenim said, smiling. I felt my face heated up as I smiled back at the three beautiful, kind-hearted unnies.

 

“Thanks again, unniedeul. Nice to meet you and oh, please call me Sunny. Hope we can make small talk on another occasion. Anyway, see you later, unnies.” I bowed once again before stepping back to leave.

 

“Ah ne, annyeong.. Sunny saeng. Good luck!” The unnies said cheerfully. I returned my senior's wave before continuing my search for the bastard named Luhen or whatever. Just knowing a piece of him could make me mad. I may be insensitive in the matters of heart but that doesn't mean I agree with injustice. Why'd he takes pleasure in something as fragile as a girl's heart. I mean he IS my senior yes, he should set a good example but no he did the worse. I bet he was unworthy of trust. Aish, let's get going to find this darn womanizer and accomplished the mission. I hope I don't beat him up if I see him soon. Help me Lord. Please, keep me away from that sickening human being!

 

I am walking around the corridors of a whatever building now. It was strange tho, why is it so quiet here? Suddenly from the end of this hallway, a voice that was strange to my ears could be heard. It sounds somehow more like a moan, to be exact. I know it's about time I leave this area but, my curiosity won the best against me. Instinctively my legs started to walk toward the source of the voices. I'm afraid that the kind of moans came from a real sick person. Perhaps, someone, somewhere, asks for help. We don't know, right. The said voices become more clearer as I approached this dark corner away from public attentions. Anyway, those weird voices, slowly prove to be coming from a girl.. and a boy? My heart started to palpitate as soon as I arrived on the spot. Apparently they didn’t notice me -who's hiding behind the wall- because well they seemed pretty busy right there. I controlled my heartbeat and my breath in. I finally gathered my courage, taking a peek toward the voice source. Oh my… God, what did I just witness?! My eyes widened as soon as I saw that there was actually a couple making out in a place like this! Duh seriously. Were they so desperate to dare to engage in such an intimate activity regardless of their surrounding!? Indeed, I should nominate the two as the foolish couple of the century. I left the disgusting scene in a hurry.

 

End Sunny POV

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

My gratitude to the power of God, directing me through everything my whole life. Praise the God good, for sending a sunbae to give me some instruction although still a little sketchy but at least, right now I get a view on where to go next only to find the said box. Yet along the journey, I couldn't help but a bit wondering; how could he technically know everything about these missions. Hm, alright. Nevermind, obviously I'm just being grateful to be able to meet him at such the right time. So, here I am in one of the college private gardens now. I’ve not had a lot longer time then therefore I began circling the beautiful garden, observing carefully until I, thankfully found this hidden strange mark right on an old tree in the garden. I briskly walked to the tree and examined it carefully. At last, right when I saw the branches there was something that catches my eyes.

 

“Ah, finally there you are! Wait for me up there, got it?” I said then looked for a ladder. I found it and immediately climbed it to take the box. I held my hand while keeping my balance. I tried to reach the box carefully, a little on my tiptoes until I managed to get it. Holding the box just right with one arm, I went down slowly and sighed heavily as my mission was successful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter