Starting Anew

Happiness Still Exists

Life has modified so much that it feels like I've been reborn. Schooldays have been much more ephemeral. Minho fills my thoughts each day. His promise has yet to be broken and I never want it to be. Sometimes, I find it knotty to believe he adores me, but his inspiriting smile reassures me that he isn't feigning and that day I have lived not too long ago, the day he confessed to me. We have been lovers ever since. The loneliness that harbored to me dissolved. Finally, life is good and worthwhile. It's all because of Minho. Was it fate that brought him to me?

"Minho." His head cocked in order to meet my eyes.

"Yes, Taemin?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Taeminnie." His smile was more radiant than usual. He fondled my cheek with his right hand. My heartbeat accelerated.

"You know, Taemin, you are so adorable." Our lips were centimeters away from each other. My eyes bulged and my face became rosy.

"Mi-Min. . ." The distance was closed by Minho. His lips are sweeter than sweets and softer than a newborn kitten's fur. I didn't want the kiss to turn sour, so I was the one who pulled away first. Affection does not need to become lust so swiftly. Minho scooped me into his arms, bridal style. I fastened my eyes shut, aiming to fall into slumber. He commenced humming a lullaby. No matter how exhausted I am, I tune in to Minho's berceuse.

"Taemin, go to sleep."

"How'd you know that I'm still awake?"

"Your heart is beating exceptionally quick."

"Oh. . ."

"Now sleep, you need the rest."

I yawned and explored my sleeping positions. Ah, pure bliss. . .