I Need You In My Life

Happiness Still Exists

Underneath Minho's enervated eyes, were pastel violet sags. He didn't smile at me nor did he wave. His movements weren't too swift either. He looks as if he's a zombie. I wonder whether the phone call he received yesterday brought down his mood or something much worse happened.

...

Minho was silent throughout the entire day. He didn't look at me at all. I heard him cry multiple times, but each time I attempted to console him, he pushed me away. This pain is just too real. I wish to wipe away all his tears. I wish to be by his side forever and ever. Minho, please feel better soon. My heart aches when I see you so forlorn.

Minho, do you hate me now? Even though you've told me your secrets, have you come to hate me?

What a selfish thought. I'm starting to despise myself.

The clouds tinged into a pale grey. Rain sprung down as the clouds tone deepened. My head felt lighter and my sight was swallowed by the darkness that surrounded me.

Minho's old, hopeful face blew into my mind. All I want to see is the face. . . Nothing else in the world mattered to me when he beamed the way he did when I first met him, yesterday. With Minho, all my fears were wiped away.

A voice traveled through my ears. It was chanting my name. "Taemin. . . Taemin. . . Taemin. . ."

To be truthful, I feel like I am going to die any instant. My body is so feeble, it has always been that way, but not as bad as it is now. I wouldn't mind dying if I Minho hates me and if I can't live to see his smile. The smile that fills my body with happiness and tranquility. Love is very similar to a battlefield.

The voice became more lucid. Minho. I'd know that voice anywhere and everywhere. My eyes opened. His face showed sincere worry and sadness.

I'm not dead, am I? Minho cares about me again? I couldn't believe my eyes.

His embrace was very tight and loving. I relaxed under his touch. My Minho, even if he can't be mine entirely.

"I am so sorry, Taemin. I was foolish to ignore you. Please forgive me."

He's apologizing? I'm the one at fault.

"No, Minho. It's my fault. I shouldn't have strived to comfort you when you didn't want it."

"Taemin, are you that thick? I care about you so much. Don't ever think that you're the one to blame."

He confessed? HE CONFESSED!

"I. . . I. . . care about you, too." I flushed. I have never felt so loved before.

 

...

My eyes open and unexpectedly Minho is gazing endearingly at me. Heat flows through me. Minho saunters in my direction and perched next to me.

"Minho, where are we?"

"At my house."

"Where are your parents?"

"At work."

"Do they know that I'm here?"

"Yes."

"Oh. . ."

"Are you surprised?"

"Kind of."

"How come?"

"I didn't think that they'd let me stay here."

"I was shocked about that as well." He scratched his head.

I'm happy. So very happy.