Chapter Two

From Business Partner Become Life Patner

Incheon Airport, 4PM KST

A beautiful young lady with iPod on her hand walked alone while waiting for her luggages from baggage. after that, she took a trolley to put her luggages and papper bags. yes, she brings a lot of stuff. she pushed toward trolley in to the arrival gate. "welcome back to Seoul, Tiffany Hwang" she told herself while waiting someone to fetch her.

"unnie! fany unnie!" she heard familiar voice called her. "unnie, fany unnie!" the voice come closer and someone hug her tightly from back. she twist her body and surprised "sulli-ah!!!!" she hug the younger girl back. it was Sulli, her younger sister then she broke the hug. "unnie, I've been waiting for you for a hour and finally you're here. you know, I miss you" sulli said to her. they are very close to each other but they haven't met yet for maybe 6 months since Sulli had her holiday in France. "Sulli-ah, sorry I've made you wait so long. I miss you too Hwang Jin Ri" fany felt guilty to her younger sister. "ya! Miyoung unnie, don't call me Jin Ri or I won't forgive you!" sulli said cutely. "you won't forgive me? its okay, giant baby" fany teased sulli. "unnie, I have a lot to share maybe I'll tell you later. lets go home now, Kyu Soo ahjussi is waiting for us in the car. let me help you!" sulli tried to help her unnie to bring her luggages. "did you study there? or you just shopping all day long?" Sulli ask fany confused. "hmm both of it" fany replied and start laughing, then they walking to parking lot together.

 

At Hwang's House

fany asked Kyu Soo ahjussi to bring her luggages inside her room. "I'm home" she said while Mrs Hwang and Mr Hwang are waiting for their oldest daughter at living room. "Miyoung-ah, finally you're home. I miss you so much you know?" Mrs Hwang welcoming her and hug her tightly. "ne eomma, I already home, miss you too" fany replied not interested but she show her fake smile and hug Mrs Hwang back. "Miyoung-ah, appa misses you. you're prettier than the last time I saw you. oh Miyoung-ah, give appa hug" Mr Hwang asked his daughter a hug then suddenly fany give him a hug. "you're crap, appa. please, don't call me that name" fany broke the hug and act like she was angry to her appa. "mwoh, you're cranky Miyoung? you're ugly you know?" Mr Hwang try to teased fany. he knows fany still can't accept his decision. "yah! its up to you appa, I need to take a rest. I'll see you soon appa, eomma" she still not in the good mood, she still can't accept the truth. then she go to her pinky room, take a bath, and then laying on her bed until she felt asleep.

Mrs Hwang is cooking for dinner, she cooks fany's favorite food. its hotdog. 

 

Incheon Airport, 7.30PM

An almost perfect man has been arrived to his hometown with his eomma, his appa, and his best friend. they're walking to Starbucks while waiting for someone to fetch them all. "hyung, where are you? have you arrived?" a younger man ask him on the phone. "ne, I'm at starbucks. come here!" he repried to the younger man. "ne, wait a minute" then the younger man hung up the phone. he drink his espresso, he felt so sleepy because of jetlag. "wonnie, where's minho?" Mr Choi asked Siwon while Mr Choi and Donghae are talking about Mr Lee's new project. "thats minho" he pointed to the younger man who will fecth them. he is Minho, Choi Minho, Siwon's younger brother. they both have a lot in common, they love each other but they have totally different properties. "hyung! welcome back home, I miss you hyung" minho welcoming his hyung and hug him. "are you really happy I already back? that's sweet, i miss you too! I will contol you from now, watch out! hahaha" he teased his younger brother and hug him back. 

"is it Donghae hyung?" minho ask siwon confused. siwon just nodded. "donghae hyung! how are you? its been a long time since the last time I saw you, you were still yoona's boyfriend hahaha" minho teased donghae. yes, yoona is donghae's ex girlfriend in high school and yoona was minho's classmate. "ya! choi minho shut up! she's gone and its over!" donghae embarassed while siwon, his parents are chuckle. "its enough choi minho, lets go home now I'm so tired. donghae, we'll take you home" Mr Choi tried to stop them and asked minho to drive them home. "kamsahamnida Mr Choi but I will take a cab, I need to go to somewhere first" donghae will go to the cake shop first to buy Mrs Lee's favorite cake. "are you sure?" siwon asked donghae. "ne, I have to go now, kamsahamnida Mr Choi, Mrs Choi. see you soon hyung, minho" then donghae leave to take a cab and they went to parking lot to go home.

 

At Choi's House

"wonnie" Mr Choi knocked his son's room. "wonnie are you sleep?" he knocked again. "aniyo, whats wrong?" siwon opened the door and let Mr Choi come in. Mr choi seat in the couch ask siwon "can you come to my office tomorrow? I need to explain you what will you do for our company". "ne, I'll come tomorrow morning" siwon answer shortly. "ok, you better to take a rest wonnie" Mr Choi leave siwon's room and siwon laying on his bed, trying to sleep.

 

Tiffany POV

I sleep very long in this comfort bed, honestly I miss this place. I miss everything inside this house. I try to open my eyes and I saw eomma seat in my couch. "fany-ah have you awake? are you ok dear?" eomma asked me softly and touched my hair. I got it! this is what I miss the most, eomma's attention. "ne eomma, I just tired and jetlag" I replied. "I've prepared your favorite for dinner, its hotdog. come on, go downstair. appa and jin ri are waiting for you" then eomma went to downstair. I try to wake up and meet them at downstair but I walk slowly because of a little bit headache. "miyoung unnie, come faster! I'm hungry!" I heard Sulli scream from dinning room. yah, this is the first time we will have dinner together. I always had dinner all alone or with Jessica when I was in France. "omo! Jessica, I forget to text her! ok fany, you have to text her after dinner" I talk to my self and I run to dinning room. "miyoung is already here, lets have a dinner together" said appa. "its been a long time we didn't have dinner together like this, I miss the moment" I never though that appa is too care eventhough it just a little thing. "appa, I'm here. we're gonna have a dinner together, everyday" I smiled when appa touch my hand. I have to learn to accept the truth, appa and eomma looks so happy tonight. of course, thats my happiness.

after dinner, I went to my room. I find my phone and start to text Jessica.


to: Jung Jessica

hi sica-ah, its fany's number! you can catch me here :^) sorry I slept for a long hours, you know I had jetlag! how's there?


I grab my iPod and read the fashion magazine while waiting Jessica reply my text. then suddenly appa come to my room. "fany-ah, I want you to come to my office tomorrow morning. there's a lot of things I should teach you. ne?" appa asked me and I can't deny him "ne appa, I'll come". "ok fany, go take a rest now" he kissed my forehead and leave my room. "ugh, I can't imagine how tomorrow will be. stuck at appa's office with a lot of pappers" I told myself. I feel a vibrate from my phone and there's one message.


from: Jung Jessica

fany! I though you forget to me :'( ya! you become a buffalo right? lol its doing great here, how's seoul?


to: Jung Jessica

I will never forget about you ^^ not a buffalo but become a princess sleeping beauty lol. its good here, I will start working tomorrow morning huhu


from: Jung Jessica

thats sweet ^^ lol I can't imagine you become a princess fany-ah. hwaiting fany! you'll be a success businesswoman


to: Jung Jessica

ne sica, gomawo :^) I'm going to sleep by the way bye sica-ah good night from seoul


from: Jung Jessica

mwoh? its still evening here. have a sleep well fany-ah good night from france


I turned off the lamp and try to close my eyes. I'm ready for tomorrow.

 

 

 

TBC~