Chapter Three

From Business Partner Become Life Patner

Minho POV

well, its my first day to get into Seoul International University. I choose Art studies because I love to play music. I drive my sport car to school, I parked my car in front of main loby. I get into school and there's a girl-I-don't-know called me "Choi Minho!".

"ne?" I answered shortly.

"you're in art2B class, right? its nice to be your classmate. I'm luna, park luna" she said flirty.

"its nice to see you beautiful luna" I replied her flirty then I leave her alone.

people said that I'm a player, but they're wrong. I just try to be nice with the girls. honestly, my heart was taken by someone who really hated me. she's my friend in high school, we're like an enemy but I don't know more about her. I don't know where she went to school now.

 

I walk alone while texting on my phone and "brukk" I bumped someone. she's fell down and so do I. I try to get up then I saw who's bumped me clearly. "giant?! what are you doing here? troublemaker!" I yelled at her.

"what?! its all your fault. can you stop looking on your phone when you're walking?" she yelled me back.

"I can't, if you saw me busy texting then why don't you walk over there? over there? over there maybe?" I pointed to another route.

"GAH! its such a nighmare to see you again" she scream and left me alone.

"she's study at here? oh God, finally! I can meet her again" I talk to myself.

She's Sulli, Hwang Sulli. everybody knows we are enemy but nobody knows she got my heart.

 

I continue to find my class, then I see someone familiar.

"junsu?" I called him.

he twist his body to see me "Choi Minho!" he was surprised to see me.

"ne, are you study at here?" I asked him and he replied "ne, you too? what class are you?"

"I still looking for my class, its art2B. where is it?" I asked him again.

"its my class! hahaha we'll be classmates again and again. thats our class" he pointed a room in the corner.

then I get into the class and found Sulli is having conversation with krystal. oh yes I know her, she's sulli's bestfriend since we were in high school.

 

sulli's surprised to see me again. she got up from her chair and came to me "what are you doing here? what you want, player?" she yelled at me.

"mwo? I just get into my class" I answered calmly.

sulli's eyes getting wide and stares at me "why you always there everywhere? are you a goblin?"

I just chuckle and didn't reply her. the she back to her chair.

only God knows how happy I am, I can see her everyday.

 

"oh dear minho, why did you leave me alone?" luna asked me pamperedly.

"I'm not leaving you my dear, I just met my friend" I answered flirty.

 

 

Sulli POV

its my first day being art student. new life, new friends, and it will be fun! I can't wait to meet them all. I had a breakfast with eomma, appa, and fany unnie. after that fany unnie drive me to school. as we arrived to my school, fany unnie went to her office. I feel vibrate from my phone, oh there's a message.

from: Krystal

Sulli-ah, where are you? we're classmate! come here soon ^^


to: Krystal

I just arrived school, really? where are you? I'm at main lobby


from: Krystal

go to 2nd floor, I'll wait you here


I'm going to second floor but there's someone bumped me "bukk" I fell down and so does he. I was trying to get up the I saw a familiar face I don't really want to meet.

"giant?! what are you doing here? troublemaker!" he yelled at me.

"what?! its all your fault. can you stop looking on your phone when you're walking?" I yelled him back.

"I can't, if you saw me busy texting then why don't you walk over there? over there? over there maybe?" he pointed to another route.

"GAH! its such a nighmare to see you again" I screamed and leave him alone to continue to find Krystal.

 

"ish, what did makes him to come here? I don't wanna see his face anymore. yuck!" I told myself.

I reached second floor and found krystal waiter me. "so, where's our class?" I asked her.

"there" she pointed to the room in the corner.

"lets get in" I asked her and she nodded.

 

krystal is my friend since we were in high school, we are very close to each other so we decided to be a chairmates. I told her what happened to me just now and she was shocked. "what did he do here?" she asked me.

"I don't know, I wish I never meet him forever" I said.

 

someone's get in the class and I was surprised, Minho came to my class then I came to him "what are you doing here? what you want, player?" I yelled at him.

"mwo? I just get into my class" he answered calmly.

my eyes getting wide and stares at him "why you always there everywhere? are you a goblin?"

but he just chuckle and didn't reply. so I went back to my chair.

 

"it such a nightmare" I frustated.

he's very annoying. he thinks that he's the most handsome in this world, thats why he become a player. he thinks that he's the richest man in this world. he always tease me, gahhh get out of my life choi minho!

 

 

 

TBC~