Chapter Four

From Business Partner Become Life Patner

Tiffany POV

Its Monday morning, well, today is my first day to work on appa’s office. I dont want to make appa disappointed to me, he gave me the vice president position even though I still have to learn about the company. I looked at the clock and its already 7AM then I headed to the bathroom immediately. I dont wanna be late today.

“omo! Its 8AM already!” I told myself. I was shocked when I saw the clock. I always take a long time to take a bath, thats my habit. I run to dinning room at downstair to have my breakfast with appa, eomma, and sulli.

“good morning” I greet them rashly.

“morning fany-ah, you woke up late?” eomma asked me.

“aniyo, I took a bath for a long time” I replied her.

“you never change fany-ah, go eat your breakfast. You have to take your sister to her new school then go to work!” appa instructed me.

“hurry up unnie, I’ll be late” sulli said.

I eat my breakfast quickly, I should wake up earlier and bathe faster tomorrow.

“finish! Lets go, sulli-ah” I told her hurriedly.

“ne, bye appa bye eomma” she asked for leave then gave eomma and appa a peck.

“bye eomma, bye appa” I said then gave eomma and appa a peck too.

Sulli and I left the house. I was driving while having some conversation with my sister.

“sulli-ah, why you looks so happy? Do you have a crush with someone?” I asked her curiously.

“aniyo, too excited to meet new friends and no more troublemaker” she replied.

“troublemaker?” I asked her back.

“ne, boy who always disturb me in high school. You know unnie, the one and only his hobby is making problem!” she replied by upset.

“haha jinjja? Its better to be careful, but you’re free from him now” I told her.

“ne, thats why I’m happy” she replied happily.

We just arrived to sulli’s new school, then she got out of the car and headed to her school while I continue driving to appa’s office. No! Thats my office too, now. The office isn’t far from Sulli’s new school. It takes 15 minutes only and I’ve arrived at the office.

 

 

At Hwang Company

I entered the main lobby but all the eyes fixed on me.  “is there something wrong with me?” I asked myself confusingly. I kept walking calmly toward the reception desk.

“good morning, may I help you?” she asked me friendly but before I replied, she continue her talks politely “um, sorry, are you Ms Hwang?”

“ne” I replied shortly.

“Mr Hwang’s already waiting for you, miss. I’ll take you to his room” she offered me.

“ne, thank you” I answered.

I follow her to the elevator then we arrived at 3rd floor where the decoration is very luxurious. Its been a long time I didnt come here. There are only two rooms here, the biggest room is meeting room which is used for meet with important guests or appa’s business relation and the other room is appa’s room as owner of the company. I saw an old woman in front of appa’s room, I guess she is appa’s secretary.

“annyonghaseyo Ms Hwang, Mr Hwang is waiting for you” she greet me politely.

“ne, thank you” I replied her friendly then I knock the door and get in appa’s room.

I saw appa was busy with the stacked papers. For some reason, I felt guilty to appa. Yes, maybe he is right. I should take his position to develop our company and let him rest at home. Then I approached him.

“fany-ah you’ve arrived” he looked at me and continue to his work.

“ne appa, I’m ready to work” I said and smile to him.

He stopped on his work and stared at me while I still smile to him.

“are you really want to work here?” he asked me seriously.

“of course, I’ll work hard to develop this company” I replied seriously too.

He chuckled and hugged me “I thought you will never understand fany-ah, thank you”.

“ne appa, this is for us. For you, eomma, me, and sulli” I told him and hugged him back.

He broke our hug “oh come on, I’ll let you know about our company”.

I just nodded and start paying attention to appa. After all, he going to show me my room. We headed to elevator then we arrive on the 4th floor. As we walk together, everyone greet us politely. Appa introducing me to everyone as his daughter and of course the new vice president of hwang company. He shows me the room that will be mine. I saw a young woman in front of my room and appa introduced her to me.

“Seohyun” appa called her.

“ne Mr Hwang?” she replied politely.

“she is my daughter Tiffany Hwang, you need to help her” he introduced me to Seohyun.

“annyonghaseyo Ms Tiffany, Seohyun imnida. I’m your secretary and I will help you” she introduced politely.

“ne seohyun-ssi, kamsahamnida” I replied friendly.

Appa and I entered to my new room. It isnt too big but very comfortable. Appa is sitting in couch at the corner while I still look around my new room.

“fany-ah” he called me.

“ne appa?” I answered him and stare at him.

“are you free tonight?” he asked me.

“hmm, ne. Whats wrong?” I approaching him.

“I’m going to meet my old friend, he’ll become our partner. Will you join?” he asked me.

“your old friend? Do I know who is he?” I asked him back.

“Mr Choi, you remember?” he answered.

“hmmmm sounds familiar but I have no idea about him. I’ll join you” I replied him.

“good then, you can go home at 4pm and be ready at 7pm” he told me and leave my room.

 

 

Siwon POV

I wake up at 5am and have my morning exercise for two hours, its my daily habit. Thats why I got my y abs. Its 7AM already and I saw eomma was preparing for breakfast.

“good morning eomma” I approaching and greet her.

“good morning wonnie, its your first day right?” she asked me.

“ne, but I feel a lil bit nervous” I replied.

“you can fix it. Go prepare yourself siwon-ah. Dont be late on your first day” she consoled me.

“ne, I’m going to take a shower” I said.

I’m leaving kitchen to my room but I heard eomma speak louder “wake minho up first, wonnie”.

“ne eomma” I spoke louder and walk to minho’s room.

I knocked minho’s room but no answers so I tried to open the door and its unlocked. I entered the room and found him still sleeping ugly.

“wake up boy, you’ll be late” I tried to woke him up but no response.

“CHOI MINHO WAKE UP!!” I screamed to his ears but he’s not even wake up.

Then I take a glass of water and pour it right in his face. He woke up surprisely.

“finally!” I told myself evil.

“GAH! Hyung what did you do?” he annoyed me.

“just wake you up, go bathe yourself or you’ll be late” I replied calmly and left his room.

I went back to my room and go to shower. I dont wanna be late today. I looked at the clock, its already 8AM. I headed to dinning room quickly.

“siwon-ah” appa called me.

“ne?” I replied and take a seat.

“are you ready for today?” he asked me.

“ne, just a lil bit nervous” I replied honestly.

“where’s minho?” eomma asked me.

“ne eomma, wait a minute” minho spoke louder from his room.

“hurry up!” appa spoke louder to minho.

Suddenly minho arrived at dinning room and took a seat beside me.

“come on, lets eat. Its your favorite wonnie, strawberry pancake” eomma said. I just nodded and smile to her.

“you know eomma, appa, hyung flush a glass of water in my face” minho complain to appa and eomma.

“you wont get up if I didnt flush you” I replied him slowly.

“you’ll get my revenge hyung” he intimidate me and I just chuckled on him.

“go finish your breakfast quickly!” said appa firmly.

We eat our breakfast together. Eomma cooked me my favorite food, strawberry pancake made by eomma is the best for me.

“siwon-ah, you’ll go with me” said appa and I just nooded.

We continue our breakfast.

“I’m finish, I’m going to shool. Bye” minho asked for leave.

“take care minho” eomma waved her hand.

“come on wonnie, we’ll be late” appa asked me to go then I nodded.

“yeobo, we have to go” appa told eomma and gave her a peck.

“ne, take care and go home faster appa, wonnie” eomma replied lovely.

We left house and got in the car. I drive to office safely. The distance between our home and office isnt too far, it only takes 30 minutes if it isnt jammed. Coincidentally today isnt jammed, so we arrived faster.

 

At Choi Company

As we walk together and get in to the building, everybody greet and me appa politely. Everybody’s here had been know me well. They knew too, that I’ll be the heir of this company. Appa and I walking towards to the elevator then arrived to 3rd floor.

“good morning Mr choi and Mr Siwon” an old lady greet us.

“good morning, Mrs Lee. Siwon will start to work here today. By the way, do you see Ms Kim?” appa asked the old lady.

“she’s on her desk, Sir” she replied politely.

“ne, Siwon, she’s Mrs Lee Sunny, my secretary” appa introduced her.

“anyonghaseyo Mr Siwon, Lee Sunny imnida” she said politely.

“anyonghaseyo mrs lee, Choi Siwon imnida” I replied her politely.

We left mrs lee to my new room but there’s a young woman in front of my room. I thought she’s ms kim, the one who will be my secretary.

“anyonghaseyo Mr Choi, Mr Siwon. Good morning” a young woman greet us politely.

“good morning” we replied her.

“Ms Kim, my son will start to work here today. Please help him” appa told her.

“good morning mr siwon, kim taeyeon imnida. I’ll help you” she greet me politely.

“ne, thank you” I replied shortly.

“siwon-ah, this is your room. Lets get in” said appa and I follow him to get in the room and leave ms kim.

“its very comfortable, I’ll enjoy my work. Thank you appa” I thanked to appa and smile.

“ne, you deserve this son” said appa proudly and I just chuckled.

“siwon-ah, I’m going to meet my old friend tonight. He’ll be our business partner. Will you come with me? I thought you need to handle this project” appa asked me.

“old friend? Who is it?” I asked him back.

“you know mr hwang?” he asked me.

“umh, I’ll know him tonight” I chuckled.

“ok son, we’ll go home faster. We’ll meet them at 7PM in gangnam resto, be ready and happy working” said appa friendly and leave my room.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC^^

hi everyone thanks for reading!

thanks too for subscribe ;;)

how about this chapter? sorry for bad grammer :(

next chapter will be SiFany's first meeting.

they'll become a business partner ^^

dont forget to write your comment and subsribe.

 

love you all <3