Chapter Five

From Business Partner Become Life Patner

A young woman was trying to finish her work, she put her hand on his forehead and looks a lil bit confusion. Then someone knocked the door.

“come in” she said without see who’s coming, her eyes still fixed on the documents.

“excuse me miss tiffany, mr hwang told you to back home now” someone said to her.

She stopped working and look at her secretary. “what time is it?” she asked her secretary.

“its 4PM miss” her secretary replied.

“did he go home already?” she asked her secretary.

 “ne miss, mr hwang left since 2PM” her secretay replied.

“oh okay seohyun-ssi I’m going home now” she told her secretary.

She tidy up her stuffs then leaving her room to parking lot. She rides on her car, driving to home. After 30 minutes, she arrived home.

“miyoung-ah, go bathe yourself quickly. Remember, we’ll meet them at 7PM” mr hwang greet her at living room and remind her.

“ne” she replied shortly.

She left the living room towards her room. She lay down herself on the bed. She grab her iPad and found her selca with Jessica. She misses her bestfriend so much. She try to call Jessica through skype, she waiting for Jessica answer. Yap! Jessica answered the phone.

“sica-ah” she greet her bestfriend while they are on their video call.

“fany-ah, how’s your day? Its your first day work, right?” jessica asked her.

“ne, I try to enjoy it. You know, I’ll meet our business partner tonight. How’s yours?” she explained.

“sounds good! You have to enjoy it. Jinjja? Is he an old man? Hahaha I’m great. I miss you fany-ah” jessica .

“I dont know, I hope he’ll a handsome young business man haha. I miss you too sica-ah. Go back to your hometown so we can spend our quality time” she said to jessica.

“haha fany-ah you’re partner will be an old man you know haha. Soon! I miss seoul too” jessica teased me.

“thats not very interesting you know” she replied flat and watch jessica chuckled.

“omo! Its 5.10 already! Sica-ah I’m going to take a bath. I’ll call you soon. Bye sica!” she turned off her video call and going to bathe herself quickly.

***

An almost perfect young man is busy with his papers. Suddenly someone came to his room.

“siwon-ah, lets go home. You’re too engrossed to work” mr choi asked him.

“what time is it?” he asked his dad.

“5PM, you forgot the time? Dont work too hard, wonnie” said his dad worriedly.

“aniyo, lets go home appa” he said to his dad.

Both of them are leaving to parking lot. They are going home and arrived after 30 minutes.

“siwon-ah, go bathe yourself faster. I dont wanna be late to meet our partner” his dad instruct him while leaving to his room.

He went to his room and bath himself faster. After that, someone knocked the door.

“siwon-ah, are you ready?” her mom asked him from outside the room.

“aniyo, just come in eomma” he instruct his mom to come in to his room while he’s still wearing his boxer.

“ah wonnie, come on, appa is waiting for you. Go faster” his mom said.

“ne” he replied shortly and grab his tuxedo quickly.

After that, he run to downstair where his appa is waiting for him.

“yeobo, we’re leave” his dad said to his mom.

“ne, take care appa and wonnie” his mom replied and gave his dad a peck.

They get in the car and siwon is driving to gangnam resto.

***

“fany-ah, come on its 6.45PM already” her dad said from outside her room.

“ne dad, wait a minute” she replied.

She’s wearing her blue mini dress, red high heels, red clutch, and natural make up on her face. She let her long wavy hair straggling neatly. She looks beautiful as usual. Then she go out from her room.

“ah, we’re gonna be late. Come one” her dad instructed.

As they get in the car, her father and she are seating at back while the driver is driving them to gangnam resto.

***

At Gangnam Resto

 

Mr Choi and Siwon have arrived to the resto. Then a waiter approaching them.

“excuse me, sir, have you reserved?” the waiter asked politely.

“ne, preffered to Choi KiHo” mr choi replied.

“oh wait a minute sir, I’ll check it” the waiter said then Mr Choi and Siwon just nodded.

“thank you for waiting sir, I’ll take you to your table” the waiter guide to the table while Mr Choi and Siwon are following.

“please sit down, sir, here’s the menus” the waiter said politely.

“ne, thank you. I still wait my friend so I will order later” mr choi said to the waiter and the waiter left the table.

“where’s your friend, appa?” siwon asked his dad.

“just wait” appa replied shortly.

not long after that, Mr Hwang and Tiffany have arrived too. Tiffany walks very graceful. Suddenly the waiter come and approaching them.

“excuse me, sir, mam, have you reserved?” the waiter asked politely.

“ne, preffered to Choi KiHo” mr hwang replied shortly.

“oh, he’s already waiting for you sir. I’ll take you to the table” the waiter guide to the table, mr choi and tiffany followed.

“choi kiho” mr hwang greet an old man and hug him.

“hwang leo, its been a long time we didnt met” mr choi stood up and hug him back while siwon stood up from his chair too.

“ne, sorry we’re late. You know woman always take a long time” mr hwang told mr choi and they both laughing.

“ah, she must be tiffany right? She’s so beautiful!” mr choi asked while tiffany is blushing.

“annyonghaseyo mr choi” tiffany greet mr choi politely.

“ne, annyonghaseyo fany-ah” mr choi replied friendly.

“is he choi siwon? He’s too handsome” mr hwang asked and siwon is smiling.

“annyonghaseyo mr hwang” siwon greet mr hwang politely.

“annyonghaseyo choi siwon” mr hwang replied friendly.

“fany-ah, he’s my oldest son, siwon” mr choi introduced siwon to tiffany.

“annyonghaseyo tiffany-ssi, choi siwon imnida. Its nice to see you” siwon introduced himself to tiffany.

“annyonghaseyou choi siwon-ssi, tiffany hwang imnida. Nice to see you too” fany introduced herself to siwon too.

“lets sit down, what you want to order leo?” mr choi asked everyone to sit down.

Mr choi is calling the waiter to order the dinner and they order what they want to eat. After the food arrived, they eat together. After they finished their dinner, they have conversation.

“so, siwon is the new vice presicent of choi company now?” mr hwang asked.

“ne, he finished his business master with perfect result. So I took him to that position” mr choi answered proudly.

“jinjja? Congratulation siwon-ah, you’ll be working with tiffany” mr hwang said.

“wait, so tiffany is the new vice president of hwang company right? Its a good news! Siwon-ah you’ll work with a beautiful woman” mr choi said surprisedly.

Siwon just chuckled while tiffany is embarassed.

***

Siwon POV

I heard an old man voice called my dad. “finally hecame” I told myself. He hugged my dad but I saw someone was followed him. She looks so pretty with her blue mini dress and natural make up. But who is she? Does she’s mr hwang’s wife? Or? I wait for mr hwang to introduced her and yeah I got it. She’s his daughter, her name is tiffany. I couldnt divert my gaze towards her eyes, she has a beautiful eyes. I’m so happy because she will be my business partner.

***

Tiffany POV

I finally arrived at the resto. dad call his friend. He’s an old man. Does he will be my business partner? Oh its not really interesting. But wait, I saw a tall man with handsome face. He’s almost perfect man. Who is he? I wait for mr choi to introduced him. He’s his son, his name is choi siwon. He’s so handsome with cute smile. Omo??! He’ll be my business partner! I’m so happy then I’ll never be bored to work.

***

“fany-ah, you can learn more about business from siwon” mr hwang said to his daughter.

“ne fany-ah, siwon will help you. Our company will always work together” mr choi said to fany.

“ne, kamsahamnida mr choi” I replied friendly.

“I think you both need to know each other” said mr choi.

“great idea, kiho-ah I agree with you. So they can help each other to develop our company” mr hwang agreed to mr choi.

Siwon and tiffany are just nodded but they are smiling. Time goes so fast and its 11.30 PM. So they decided to go home because tomorrow they have to work. They left the resto and heading to parking lot.

“i’m sure, they can handle our company” mr choi whispered to mr hwang.

“ne, me too” mr hwang answered.

“I’ll see you soon, Kiho, siwon” mr hwang said to mr choi and siwon.

“ne, I’ll see you soon too leo, tiffany” mr choi said to mr hwang and tiffany.

Siwon and tiffany replied with their cutest smile. So they separated to their car. But siwon twisted his body and call tiffany.

“tiffany-ssi” siwon called fany

Mr hwang and tiffany twisted their body to find out the voice. As they got it, mr hwang continue to the car while tiffany is waiting siwon to come. Siwon run to approach tiffany.

“ne siwon-ssi?” fany asked siwon.

“may I have your number? I thought appa was right, we need to know each other” said siwon and give tiffany his phone.

“sure” she replied friendly then she save her number at siwon’s phone.

“thank you tiffany-ssi” said siwon while take his phone back from tiffany.

“you’re welcome. I have to go, take care on your way home siwon-ssi” tiffany gave siwon her cutest smile and leave siwon to the parking lot.

Siwon still smiling happy the back to his car. They are going their home happily.

 

 

 

 

TBC :^)

what will happen in next chapter?

just wait for the updates.

dont forget to comment and subscibe guys :)