Chapter One

From Business Partner Become Life Patner

Tiffany POV

 

France

"appa, do you really not allowing me to be a Fashion Designer in France? its better being fashion designer in here, right? this is all my dream appa" I asked to convice appa. "Miyoung-ah, don't you want to stay here with me, eomma, and jin ri? back to Seoul, we miss you so much. you have to forward this business. you know appa is getting older" appa said on the phone. "but I want to be a fashion designer in here appa, please." I beg to appa sadly and he just said "ani Miyoung-ah" . "why did you allow me to take designer school in here if you don't allow me to be fashion designer?" I asked appa and made him angry "I said you have to go back to Seoul, take the morning flight tomorrow. I'll be wait in Seoul" "ne, appa" then suddenly he hung up the phone.

 

I can't deny appa, I have to obey him. I'll go back to Seoul tomorrow. what? tomorrow?! why so fast??! I can't resist anymore and finally tears roll down in my face. how could I leave my dreams? how could I leave my dreams that I've achieved all this time? but I know, appa will give me the best. I can't stand my sadness so I try to call Jessica "Sica-ah, are you free today? can you come to my apartment?" I asked her sadly. "ya! fany-ah are you crying? what happened??! ne, wait a minute" she was panick and hung up the phone. I know, Sica will be the one who can undestand me. She's the one and only my best friend. I waited for her to come while packing my stuff. ah its very hard for me to leave France. France is like heaven for me, for a fashionista like me.

 

ting.. ting..

a doorbell is ringing.

 

"fany-ah are you okay?" sica has arrived and speak loudly with panick intonation. "s.. sica?" I answer stuttered and open the door for her. she come in and shocked when she saw my stuffs was packed.  "where will you go? what happened to you?" she asked me panicky. "appa wants me to go back to Seoul and continue his business" I replied, hug her, and cry on her shoulder while she hug me back and trying to comfort me. "fany-ah, I can feel you, I can understand what you feel right now but its your appa decision. he really know what's the best for you, fany" she broke the hug and I just keep silent. "when will you go?" she asked me softly. "tomorrow morning" I replied shortly. she was shocked but she can't do anything. "why so fast?" she asked me, "appa planned it" I answered. "its okay, I'll take you to airport tomorrow. can I stay up here tonight?" "ne Sica, of course" I smiled to her. Tiffany spend her last day in France with Jessica. Jessica feels so sad because her best friend will leave her and so does Tiffany. but they promised each other to keep in touch. 

 

Charles de Gaulle Airport, 8.00AM

"sica-ah, I'll be missing you! take care here" I said and hug my best friend. "ne fany, I'll be missing you too. you have to text me when you arrive at Seoul. ne?"  she said and hug me back. "of course sica, but you have to visit your hometown too, I'll see you in Seoul" I told her while we still hugging each other.

Dear all Korean Airlines Passengers, the flight to Seoul with flight number KA980 is now boarding at gate 2B.

I broke the hug and stare at her, "Sica, I have to go now!" I said sadly. "ne fany, have a safe flight. see you soon" she replied sadly too. "bye sica!" I leaved her to get into check in counter and yah I'll leave France, I'll back to my hometown.

 

 

Siwon POV

 

American School of Business, Los Angeles

"ya! congrats Choi Siwon, finally you reached your business master with perfect result. appa and eomma are very proud of you!" said appa congarulated and hug me. "thanks appa, its all because of you and eomma" I replied and hug him back. "omo! Choi Siwon my son, I'm the most proud eomma to have a son like you. you're handsome and smart" said eomma congratulated and hug me too. "like father like son, right?" appa try to tease eomma and I broke the hug then laughing " ne, thanks eomma" I replied to eomma. "ah Siwon-ah! are you ready to replace my position? I entrust you become Vice President of Choi Company!" appa said proudly and I was surprised "jinjja? appa, thank you so much. I promise, I won't make you disappointed and I'll work hard for our company". I didn't expect that appa will trust me become Vice President. "aaaah finally you'll be home again wonnie-ah, you know I always miss you and I don't really like American lifestyle. we better back soon to Seoul, Minho is waiting for us" said eomma happily.

 

appa, eomma, and I are walking to parking lot then we meet Donghae. "Lee Donghae?" appa try to called him. "ne? oh annyong haseyo Mr Choi, Mrs Choi" Donghae greet appa and eomma politely. "where's your appa and eomma?" appa asked donghae's parents. Donghae's appa is appa's business partner, my family and Donghae's family are close to each other. "aniyo Mr Choi, appa was in Japan. he's busy with his new project. and eomma was in Seoul, I told her to not come here because I'll be back to Seoul tomorrow" Donghae answered politely. "jinjja? we'll back to Seoul tomorrow too, we'll take afternoon flight. how about you?" I asked to Donghae because I know that he'll flight with Korean Airlines, we always take that Airlines. "ne, aren't we in one flight hyung?" he asked me and I thing yes, we're in one flight. "I think, yes" I answered shortly. "that's good! we better go home and pack our stuffs. we'll fetch in your appartment tomorrow at 11am Donghae" eomma said to Donghae. "ne, kamsahamnida Mrs Choi, Mr Choi. I need to go home first. see you tomorrow" Donghae asked to leave first politely.

 

we continue our way to go to my appartment. as we arrived, we packing our stuffs. Donghae and I are best friend since we were high school. we shared about everything, I know he's still stuck with Yoona, our junior in high school. we have a lot in common, we wanted to follow our dad to be successed businessman.

 

LAX Airport, 10.45AM

we finally arrived at airport after fetch Donghae from his appartment. I have to leave Los Angeles, I'll back to Seoul and work hard for appa's company.

 

 

 

TBC :)

how about this beginning? bored?

ugh, sorry I'm newbie :(

I'll try my best! and sorry for bad grammer.

Thanks for subscribed and comment :)

love you all <3