More Fights.

My Beautiful Hangover

"Seriously? He's your boyfriend?" Daesung questioned me, looking at Elvin, from bottom up and once more. 

I looked at Elvin who blushed and gaped his mouth opened and closed like an idiot. I sighed, feeling guilty for putting my brother through this trouble. 

I glanced at Daesung, suddenly feeling a little guilty for saying that. It was meant to keep T.O.P. shut because he was already insulting me in the morning. Daesung looked at me, his eyes looking down and sad. I opened my mouth to say something when the door flew open. 

Oh gosh, who else could have broke into my new apartment?! I thought, biting my lip and heading straight for the door when... 

"Omoni.... I'm home~" 

I heard then footsteps, many footsteps trudging into my front door. I ran to the door, only to see the rest of them removing their shoes and stepping onto the wooden leveled floor. I found the one who was singing, standing in front of me with his face plastered with a huge smile. 

Seungri.... 

"Annyeong, Omoni...." He teased me, pinching my cheeks in the process. 

I blushed and slapped his hand away, hearing him chuckling as he moved into the main room. Jiyong stepped in next, nodding his head and giving me a flattering one-sided smile. 

"Hey... Morning." He said, in English. I just nodded back, putting a small smile to reply to his. 

Taeyang was checking his phone as he stepped in. He looked up then and slid his phone in his pocket as he walked past me. "Hey beautiful..." He said as he walked past me. 

Beautiful?! Yah, this guys are really digging my grave now. 

I felt myself blushed and rooted on the ground when I heard Seungri's voice in the house, shouting. 

"You're Elena's boyfriend?!" 

Oh . Situation A is still not finished....yet. 

I ran to the kitchen where all of them were in there, staring at Elvin with mouths gaping and looks that can kill. And when I mean kill, I mean really really kill. I gulped and stood in front of Elvin, pushing him aside and trying to make peace. T.O.P. seem to enjoy this moment, smiling and staring at me. I was staring at the rest of the guys who were at the brink of frustration and anger. And maybe a little of jealousy. 

"Elena...." Jiyong began, tugging on the sleeve of my shirt. "Is he really...." 

"HE'S NOT." I said, finally, shoving Elvin behind me. He grabbed on my arm and hid himself behind me. He seemed for the first time, afraid of his favourite group. I patted his hand and tried to calm everything down before it gets worse. 

"Then who is he?" Taeyang asked, staring at me and Elvin. 

"He is my...." Before I could finished, T.O.P already answered for me. "Boyfriend. She told me he was." 

I went over at T.O.P. and slammed my palm on the table. "Yah! Just shut the hell up and let me talk." 

"I don't think you need to..." T.O.P. said,  stepping up to me. He slid his hands in his pants, like he was playing it cool. 

I resist the urge to slap him right then and there. I looked at the guys and said, "He is my brother." 

Daesung looked at Elvin and I and back at Elvin. He smiled. "Yeah... you guys look alike." 

"Are you sure?" Seungri asked, looking at Elvin and me and back once more. He scooted closer to me and Elvin and tried to say something smart but shrugged and finally said, "Yeah... they do!" 

"SEE! God...." I muttered, rolling my eyes and smacking a palm on my forehead. 

"Then why did you-?" Jiyong began but I cut him. 

"To shut T.O.P. up. He was getting on my nerves." I said, taking to my brother's arm and telling him to go and unpack the rest of his stuff in his room. 

"Arasso...." He muttered, scooting off and avoiding their gazes as he went to his room. 

I heard someone smirked and stared at T.O.P. who was partly smiling. "Trying to shut me up?" 

"Neh.... you are still the arrogant person that I hated... mind you." 

"Chinca?" He took a step towards me and threatened me. 

"Neh.... you wanna know how? Eversince I started working on the day before, you have been showing off and being cold." I shot back, jabbing a finger at his jacket. 

He brushed away the spot and stared at me. He looked evil now but his features were intimidating. I was getting confused then as to why I was mad and flattered by him at the same time. I gulped and stared him down. "Why can't I?" 

"I'll be working with you....why can't you treat everyone the same?!" I voiced out, our feet touching. We were staring each other down now, frustration and anger pumping through our veins. 

"Omo~ someone stop them please~" Seungri sang, nudging his other hyungs. 

"I wanna watch this. Its getting interesting." Taeyang said, biting his lips. 

Daesung shifted his footing uncomfortably and Jiyong just stared at us. 

T.O.P, on the other hand, was smiling. WHY THE HELL IS HE SMILING?! I asked myself, feeling more frustrated. He leaned down until he was merely inches away from my face. I pulled away, trying not to flatter myself with his presence. 

"What if....." T.O.P. said, putting a finger under my chin and made me look at him. I gulped and looked away but his finger was keeping me there. "I was....." 

"You was what?!" I hissed at him back, trying to pry away from his touch. 

"Hmm.... I don't think I will tell you.... I think I will show you." He said, staring into my eyes. 

I felt my cheeks turning red and shivers travelling down my spine. This was getting more complicated. Oh god, I thought, feeling a little embarassed. The others were in front of us, staring at us. Daesung tried to made a movement to stop T.O.P. but Jiyong stopped him. "I wanna hear...." Jiyong said, watching me. 

"Err...guys.... a little help?" I said, pleading and looking at them. But before I could see a respond, someone blocked my view and my eyes widen in surprise. 

T.O.P. had leaned down and kissed me! HE KISS ME! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS! damn him, really! 

I stood frigid there and watched him as he pulled away and seemed happy with what he did. He brushed his thumb over his lower lip and chuckled. The other guys were stunned and stared at T.O.P. and I, to and fro. 

"Omo.... did hyung just...." Seungri stared at me like I did something stupid. 

"He did it.... Oh my god." Taeyang said, in english, shaking his head. 

"Nice one.... now she is going to resign after that." Jiyong said, punching T.O.P's arm. 

"Hyung...." Daesung simply said, feeling insulted. 

T.O.P. just shrugged and looked at me. "Don't take it to the heart but.... that was just a joke. I DON'T LIKE YOU. THAT IS A FACT FROM START!" 

I just stared at him and put my finger out and point out the door. "Get OUT." 

The rest of them stared at me blankly. 

Seungri stared at me and asked once more. "What did you just-?" 

"I SAID OUT. ALL OF YOU. NOW." I yelled. 

"You just did it..." Jiyong said, sighing and heading out the door, passing by T.O.P.

"Elena...." Daesung began but I shook my head. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. BEFORE I TAKE A KNIFE AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STAB YOU...." 

All of them pulled each other out. T.O.P. just smirked and said, "I win here. I rule here. Not you." 

I stared at him, my eyes blurring. I realised then, when I blinked, that I was crying. I pushed him with all my energy and stared at him. "I HATE YOU. JUST GET THE HELL OUT." 

T.O.P just curtsey in front of me and left the house, along with the others who looked apologetic and sorrowful. The front door clicked just then and I finally sink to the floor of the kitchen. As I let one tear fell, another fell and then another. My heart was aching and I was feeling..... heartache. Why was that? After hearing the door clicked shut, Elvin slowly made his way out. He stared at me and flew to my side. 

"Omo~ Noona....." 

He hugged me as I cried. He patted my head and cooed me as I tried not to burst and let my drool all over him. I gripped on his sleeve and tugged it furiously. Maybe.... I thought, I should be more stronger and less vulnerable during the job.