Mornings.

My Beautiful Hangover

"Noona~"

I woke up from my sleep and looked around. Elvin was on my bed, bringing me breakfast. He smiled when he saw me stirred.

"I made some breakfast for you...." He said, gesturing to the tray and setting it down on my lap,

He bit his lip, as I smiled at him, saying thanks and removing the cover of the plate. He made English breakfast for me. I smiled wider.

"I didn't know you could cook...." I said, taking a bite and chewing it down.

"I pick up some lessons...." He said, innocently.

I smiled and giggled, "Well, its well cook. And delicious."

He smiled wider, "Gomayo Noona~"

We kept quiet when Elvin cleared his throat and said, "Someone called for you this morning."

"Hmm?" I was savouring my eggs.

"Erm, Seungri called, and Daesung too..."

I almost choked on  my eggs. Oh . They called?!

"What time is it now?!" I quickly swallowed the whole egg and gulped down the glass of orange juice.

"Close to 10..." He said.

"WHAT?!"

Thats it... I'm late for work!

I threw the sheets over and hand the tray to Elvin. I quickly grabbed my towel and rushed into the bathroom.

Omona~ I'm going to be dead....

"Elvin!" I yelled from my room, "Can you call them and say I'm on my way!"

"Neh!"

I slid on a pair of jeans, a tshirt and a jacket. I wore my shades and slid into my slip ons, heading straight out.

"Noona~ Seungri is coming to fetch you."

"WHAT? There is no need to! I'm fine-"

"Boo!"

"YAH!"

Seungri chuckled at the doorway, twirling the extra key that I hid under the mat on his finger. He chuckled again, looking at me.

"HOW THE-ARGH! NEVERMIND! I'M LATE!"

"Actually, not. Our schedule today starts a little late....but we are meeting at YG." Seungri took my hand and pulled me out, "Bye ELVIN!"

"Bye Hyung!"

The door shut and before I knew it, we were heading down the elevator and heading towards his car.

Seungri opened the passenger door for me and helped me in before he went over to the driver's seat and start the engine.

"Seungri! ! I forgot my-"

He gave me my handbag and smirked. "I got it before we came out."

"Gomayo! Seungri! What would I do without you!" I hugged him tight and smiled, digging in the contents of my handbag. Everything was there, even my phone and my wallet.

"Cheonmayo...." He muttered, turning the car and making it out of the street.

If you could just know just how much I like to see you smile... Seungri thought as they silently made their way to YG.