••► Teaser 3 : Shin Soomin

••► AURORA - Woollim Entertainment [the story]

 

 

I'm packing my belongings after practiced in group. I was a little upset before. That trainer is kinda, well, harsh? I don't know, maybe that's the way he trained us. But that girl was tired, and besides, training time is over, so I thought I should do something. Back to that trainer, well, he is kind, actually. He only act like that as a trainer. Other than that, he is a friendly guy. Just like now, he laughed with a girl (her name is Hyunji, if I'm not mistaken).

I was drinking my water when a girl, wearing a black blazer came to me.

"Shin Soomin-ssi?" She asked nicely.

"Yes?"

"I'm Kim Hayoung." She offered her right hand. I replied her.

"Shin Soomin imnida. There's anything I could do for you?" I said.

"Actually, yes. There's something important that we should talk about. Can you please come with me?" She asked.

I kept silent for a while, thinking who is she and why she is here. But in the end I nodded and came out from the studio with her. I followed her and she brought me to the..... Sajangnim's room??!!!

I startled.

"Err, Hayoung-ssi, what are we going to do here?"

"We will see." She smiled at me and opened the door. There was our sajangnim, Lee Jungyeop-ssi.

"Hi, Soomin-ssi." He greeted me friendly.

I bowed at him and he let me sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"So, here's the thing, Soomin-ssi." He looked at Hayoung-ssi and then me. "We are going to debut a girl group."

I gaped. Am I heard it wrong? "A girl group?"

He nooded. "Yes. And we already chose you to become the leader."

I gaped, again. "Excuse me?? I am the leader? You must be joking?"

He laughed. "Of course, I'm not. Actually, we are going to debut some trainees in 2012 and 2013. We will start with debuting the twin, Daryong and Soryong in Tasty, some soloist, and of course, a girl group. We didn't decide their name yet. But we already pick some trainees that will be in this group with you. They in their way to come here. And this Kim Hayoung-ssi is going to be your manager."

I kept silent, still busy with my mind. Did he just said that I'm going to debut? Is it real? Am I dreaming now? I asked myself, totally forgot that I was in Sajangnim's room.

"Soomin-ssi? Soomin-ssi?" Hayoung-ssi elbowed me and I startled.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said.

Sajangnim laughed again. "So funny." He commented.

"Hm, actually, I still coulnd't believe about what did you just said. About debuting and stuff."

"Hahaha. I'm pretty serious about that." He said again.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. We all looked at it instantly. A girl appeared from that door.

"Well, here she is. One of your member." Sajangnim said.

I looked at her. And started to think about our future.

 


 

A/N :

CONGRATULATION to ThatsTheWay (TTW) for chosen as the third member!! I'm totally love your character and how is your relationship with your love interest. Let's be friend!! :D

Anyway, for another applicants who chose Sungkyu for their love interest, I'll change it into your back-up love interest.

 

Thank you so much!!

Love, Infi~

Updated at June 6th. 2013