••► Teaser 6 : Yoon Hyera

••► AURORA - Woollim Entertainment [the story]

 

 

"Are you ready?" A girl named Hayoung said. She is Aurora's manager, a group who will be debuting after Tasty, the group that will be my group starting today.

I nodded and brought my big suitcase and my guitar then walked away with her. I'm moving to Aurora dorm now.

"You're going now, unnie?" A girl with Busan dialect said to me. She is Park Minra. She is a trainee, same like me. We lived together in trainee camp with another female trainees. When there were a rumor about a new girl group, maany of us started to dream to become its member of WoollimEnt's first girlgroup. But when WoollimEnt officially announced about Aurora, complete with the chosen trainees, they broke down again. But not for a long time. The fact that WoollimEnt is going to debut a girl group gave them hope that someday they will be in a group. Some of them kept dreaming to be a soloist.

For me, it doesn't matter to becoming a soloist or a member of a girl group. As long as I can sing.

"Yes." I said to her.

"Well, take care, unnie. You're so lucky to be chosen." She said and hugged me. It took a couples of seconds for me to hugged her back. Even if I've been living with her for almost 6 months, I still felt awkward with this kind of situation.

"I will." I said and walked through the door, following Hayoung-unnie.

I put my suitcase in the trunk and sit in front, besides Hayoung-unnie. She didn't talk to much. Maybe because she knew that I didn't talk too much. Well, it's good.

So I sighed again and looked at outside, thinking about a scene 3 days ago.

I got call from Sajangnim. He asked me to come to his office after my training, so I came there right after I finished my training. There are Hayoung-unnie in there too.

 

"Ah, welcome Yoon Hyera-ssi. You can sit there." The Sajangnim greeted me.

I bowed and sat obediently.

"So, we would like to tell you something important to you." He looked at Hayoung-unnie. "You know Aurora?"

"Yes, sir. The girl group who will going to debut soon." I answered.

"Right. At first, there are seven trainees in that group. But due some reasons, a trainee from another country should go back to her country a month after Aurora formed."

"I've heard about it." I commented.

"Yeah, it's all over the company." He nodded. "Because of that, we decided to debut Aurora with 6 members. But last week, the decision just changed. We will debuting a member of Aurora as a soloist and put you in as the main vocalist."

I blinked. "Excuse me sir, did you just said you're going to put me in Aurora?" I asked him.

"Yes. You are going to debut with Aurora."

 

His words kept spinning in my head. I am going to debut with Aurora soon. Should I happy of worry? I'm gonna meet 5 girls who I never knew before and be in the same group with them.

"We arrived, Hyera-ssi." Hayoung-unnie's voice woke me from my pointless thought.

"Ah, yes." I said and got out from the car. I got my belongings and followed her.

"I should go back to office after introduced you to the other. Whoa, I'm excited!" Hayoung-unnie said and smiled at me.

I nodded.

"They will be surprise because I didn't say that you will move in today to any of them. Even if to Soomin." She added.

She opened the door silently. She was going to surprise the other members when we heard some conversation inside.

"It's still bother me, Hyunji-unnie. Look, we already lose Fang-unnie, and now Jaera-unnie?!"

"We didn't lose anyone of them, Min-ah. Fang back to her country because there's another job for her there. And for Jaera, we all know she always want to be a soloist, and she get it. So you can't say we lose them, okay?"

"Girls, enough. Why we should argue about this? It's their decision to leave Aurora, for a better thing. We should just support it."

"But Allie-unnie. We've been together with Jaera-unnie for 6 months. And now they're going to replace her with another girl. Don't you feel bother with it? They can delay our debut for giving this new girl more times to adapt with us."

Hayoung-unnie was going to cut them but I stopped them. Somehow I still wanted to hear more.

"Mina, stop. Stop worrying too much. Whoever she is, Woolllim already chose her to join us. She have the capacity for that."

"Soomin-unnie... I'm just... hate it when there are another member leave us. Now there's another new girl come. I don't even know her, unnie!" She raised her voice.

"Min!"

"Girls!" Hayoung-unnie exclaimed. I couldn't stop her now. They looked at Hayoung-unnie with shocked expression, then they looked at me.

"Hayoung-unnie, since when did you come?"

"Long enough, Eunhye-ah." Hayoung-unnie answered her and looked at another girl who sat on the sofa. "Everything's okay, Soomin-ah?" she asked her.

"Yes." The girl answered.

"Good then." Hayoung-unnie said. "Okay, girls. I came with your new member. Her name is Yoon Hyera. She will take the main vocalist position. Please take a good care of her."

A girl who stood in the corner snorted. I'm pretty sure that she was the girl who really 'disappointed' with my appearance here.

Another girl came closer to me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Woo Allison. You can call me Allie." She said and gave her right hands.

I shaked her hand back. "I'm Hyera. Yoon Hyera."

"Welcome to Aurora, Hyera-ssi." Another girl came and smiled. "I'm Nam Hyunji, anyway. Hyunji? I've heard about her, she is the sister of Nam Woohyun-sunbaenim. "That one who sat on the sofa is our leader, Shin Soomin. The one who leaned on the table is Kim Eunhye, she is our dancing machine. And the one in the corner is Gong Minah, our maknae." She continued.

"Hi." I said shortly.

"You girls can continue your introduction while I'm back to office. There are some things should be done today. I'll leave them to you, Soo." Hayoung-unnie said and walked away.

Right after that, the maknae walked and got into a room.

"I'll talk to her." The leader said and followed her.

The girl named Allie sighed and smiled to me. "Let me help you with your belongings. Hyunji-ah, Eunhye-ah, cut the vegetables for me, ne?"

The other two girls nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"Let's go to our room. You're rooming with me and Soo-unnie." She said and help me brought my suitcase. "You can put your clothes in the empty chest on the left."

"Thank you. I can clear it myself." I said to her while un-packing my suitcase.

She stood up for a minute, looking at me. "Err, Hyera-ssi."

I looked at her back. "Yes?"

"I'm so sorry for Mina, ne? Well, you know, she is the youngest and she already loved us as a family since the first time Aurora was formed. She didn't hate you. She just pissed out."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Really? Thank you so much, Hyera-ah. I'm going to continue cooking. You must be hungry. Wait, ne." She said happily and walked out from the room.

I continued clear up my belongings.

Well, telling that I'm okay with it is totally lie. I felt kinda disappoint with the maknae's behavior. But if her reason was because she feels like losing the one she love, then I understand it. If you lose someone you love, no one could replace her or him. Well, I really understood that feeling.

 


 

A/N :

The last member of AURORA!!! YAY! Congratulation to choding_namu (Hey) for chosen as the sixth member. Well, you gave your character a strong reason to becoming an idol and also a reasonable cause why she became such a cold girl. That's unique! Thank you so much!

And yeah, if you look closely, you will find some name that maybe familiar for you. Yes, I put some applicant's character who already applied here as a cameo. It's only some of you who didn't chosen. Promise is promise, right? For them who didn't appear yet, please wait for your character to appear some where in this story. ^^ I'll give some navigation in the Trainees chapter so you will know if your character already appear or not yet.

Thank you, thank you everybody for keep supporting me with you comments here. I really appreciate it!! I hope you enjoy this story~~ ^^

Love you all, fellas~

Love, Infi~

Updated at June 14th, 2013

 

And now, the story of Aurora begin.....