••► Teaser 4 : Woo Allison

••► AURORA - Woollim Entertainment [the story]

 

"I'm fine, mom. Really. I eat properly here." I said to my mother on the phone. She have been scolding me for about five minutes about me who being so skinny lately.

"So, why you became thinner?"

"It's because I trained hard lately, mom. I burned much fat." I defended myself.

I heard she sighed.

"Mom, please. Don't worry too much. I'm fine here. Besides, I got a week rest and I'm gonna go to Kevin's house now. You take care there, okay?" I said.

"Well, then. You take care there. I'm going to ask your uncle and aunty about you, so you wouldn't be able to lie to me. I and your father will go to Seoul next month. Be sure you in Kevin's house that time."

"Yes, mom." I replied.

"Good. Bye, dear."

"Yeah, send my warm regard for daddy." I said and she hung up.

"Wow, what language is it?" A girl appeared and talked to me.

I startled. "Ah, it's German." I said.

I looked at the girl. She is the one I helped before in the studio. She is new in my group, so didn't know her name.

"Wow, are you foreigner?" She asked, looks so excited.

"Err, yes.."

"Wow, cool!! Anyway, I just want to thank you for before. I......" She said when suddenly her cellphone rang. She looked at it and then me. "Well, I just wanna say that. Bye-bye, unnie~" She walked away and waved her hand while picking up her phone. I could still heard she said 'yoboseyo'. I smiled. That girl is so funny.

Then I looked into my phone, touched the screen then started texting my cousin, Kevin.

04.55 PM : Kevin, where are you?

Took sometimes for him to reply me.

04.59 PM : In NH Building. Training. Wae?

05.00 PM : I got a week rest. I'm coming to your house, kay?

05.01 PM : Okay. Take care then. I'm going home tomorrow with Eli for lunch. See you tomorrow then.

05.01 PM : Okay ^^

I was going to put my phone in the bag when it's rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ms. Woo Allison-ssi?" A girl voice heard. I didn't know who is that. I looked at my phone screen. It was a number that I didn't know.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"Yes. I'm Lee Jungyeop-sajangnim's secretary. Sajangnim want you in his office now." She said.

I startled. "Hm, oh wow. Now?"

"Yes?"

I'm confused. It's rare when Sajangnim wanted to meet a trainee.

"Ah.. Okay then." I said finally.

"Thank you." She said and hung up.

After took some breath, I walked to Sajangnim's office. There was a girl outside his room. She looks confused. I walked closer to her. That time she saw me. That was the girl before.

"Ah, you're here too." I said.

"Yes, unnie. You too?"

"Yeah. What are doing here? Why you didn't get in?"

She looks more confused. "I'm scared, unnie." She said.

I smiled and grabbed her hand. "Let's go together." I said and opened the door.

There was Sajangnim and another two girls. I recognized one of them as Soomin-unnie. She is one of my group, but I didn't really close with her.

"Well, here she is. One of your member." I heard Sajangnim said that. Member? Huh?

Soomin-unnie looked at me blankly.

"Oh, I mean two." Sajangnim said again when she saw the girl behind me.

Soomin-unnie still looked at me about 20 second then she realized it was me.

"Wooson?" She called me. "Is that you?"

"Ah, yes, Soomin-unnie."

She smiled at me.

"Okay, we'll wait for another." Sajangnim said.

Okay, what is this?

 


 

A/N :

Congratulation to ButtercakeBuffalo (Butter) for chosen as the forth member of AURORA!! (yay!). Your character gives me some idea, that's why I chose her. And her personality as skinship is also a plus point.

Thank you so much.

I'm really thankful for another applicants who applied for this position. I already thinking about some scene where your character will appeared. Thank you so much, ne~ ^^

 

∞ ∞ ∞

And since today is a special day, I would like to say....

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY, INFINITE!!

I'm so proud to be one of your girlfriends a.k.a INSPIRIT. I'm really thankful for changing my life and any other lifes.

 

 

2010.06.09 - 2013.06.09

From Come Back Again to Man in Love

 

Oh yeah, they are going to hold a world tour soon. Waah~ so daebak! Really proud of you, guys. ^^

Once an INSPIRIT, forever INSPIRIT!! <3  ∞

 

Love, Infi ∞∞∞

Updated at June 9th, 2013

*Sorry for being biased XD. But don't worry, I'll not being biased in this story. There's some kind of consideration when we pick the chosen member, and it's not because they love Infinite or not.

Thank you so much~*