••► chapter 1

••► AURORA - Woollim Entertainment [the story]
onethe shocking news
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

Soomin | 2013.06.11 - Aurora's dorm

I'm drumming my fingers on the floor while looking at Allie who busy with her laptop. We were sitting on the floor in our modest dorm, the dorm that used to be Infinite's first dorm, the one that appeared in Sesame Player. We got this dorm six months ago when we started our preparation for on our debut album. This dorm placed near our practice room, so we can easily practice anytime we want. But being said, this dorm have no TV or computer. The kids usually complained when they have nothing to entertain themself after tired with our practice. Thanks to Allie because she brought her laptop with her and making the big three (I mean Hyunji, Eunhye and Minah) stopped mumbling.

Those three are the troublemaker in the dorm. When we were done our practice, they always have extra stamina, especially Eunhye who always have something to prank for. Once, a couples days ago, he bought us five cups of Iced Americano. It was suprising since she never bought us before. I felt something fishy, but since that was Iced Americano, I couldn't resist. And ta dah! They got me. It wasn't just a cup of Iced Americano, it was a cup Iced Americano with pepper in it. I'm so stupid. I fell for same prank that Infinite's L made for in Sesame Player. Ironically, in the same place. Oh gosh, life as a leader is surely a challenging life.

But for today, I can rest myself for a while. We needed some rest from their tight training schedule. So, after a long negotiation, Hayoung-unnie finally gave us a day break. The other members except me and Allie already went to somewhere. Hyunji was picked up by her brother in the morning. She probably hanging out with Infinite now since they're just celebrated their 3rd Anniversary. Eunhye went to somewhere, probably went out with her brother for some ice cream. And Minah, she went to mall to buy some clothes. Hyera go with her since, well, since we're worry about her.

"I told you, you should check it before we leave." I heard Hyera's voice from door. Looks like they're back.

"Ahh~ unnie, ottoke? Ahh~" And now Minah's voice. "Soo-unnie! Allie-unnie! We're back." She continued with shout.

"Welcome back." Allie said and smiling at her.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I bought the wrong color. It supposed to be grey, but it's black." She cried.

"Well, black is good too." Allie tried to comfort her.

"Aish.. Jjinjja!" She mumbled then went to her room.

I sighed.

"Here. We bought some groceries. We can cook today." Hyera said and gave a bag of groceries to Allie.

"Wow, nice." She looked inside the bag. "Well, we can have kimchi jigae and samgyetang tonight. Party~~" She continued and walked into the kitchen."

A minute later, somebody break in. We're shocked, and then sighed. It was Hayoung-unnie. It looks like she was running to come here.

"You suprised us." I said.

She raised her one hand, signed us to wait. She needed some fresh air, I guessed.

"Okay." She took a long breath and started talking. "I have some announcements. Where's other?" She asked.

"Minah is in her room. Hyunji and Eunhye were out." Hyera answered.

"Aish. How could they went out in the time like this." Hayoung-unnie mumbled.

"Ya, unnie. Don't disturd them. You gave us a day break, remember?" I said, kinda annoyed.

"Yeah, I know. But it's a big news. And I should announce it to all of you."

"Let's wait for them, ne? I'll make some food." Allie said from the kitchen.

"It can't wait. It's a very important announcement." Hayoung-unnie insisted.

"You can at least tell us first about it. We'll tell them." Hyera suggested.

"No. I can't. I should announce this one directly to six of you."

"About what?" I asked.

"About your debut."

We're silent. Hyera who standing beside me looked at Hayoung-unnie blankly. Allie went to the living room and standing like a fool too.

"I.. I'm gonna call Hyunji and Eunhye." Allie said and took her cellphone.

Hyera silently walked to Minah's room.

"Aw. It's shocking." I whispered.

 

Hyunji | 2013.06.11 - somewhere in Hongdae

"So, you're going to US, huh?" I asked my brother.

He chopped a piece of meat and put in his mouth. "Hm." He nodded.

We were having a lunch together in a Korean Restaurant, one of our favorite in Hongdae. We barely have a time together lately. He was busy with his first full album in Japan while I was busy preparing my debut that I didn't even know when. But now, when we finally had time together, he told me that he's going to US for filming their new blockbuster MV. Wow, US! Our company is daebak!

"How long?"

"10 days maybe. Could be longer or shorter. Who knows?" He shrugged and put another piece of meat into his mouth.

"Where will you go there?"

"Hm, LA and Universal Studio. And maybe some other place."

"Wow." I commented short.

"So what about you? Got some news about your debut?"

"Nope. Soo-unnie didn't say anything. She'll surely tell us if she knows something about our debut."

Right after I finished my words, my cellphone ringing, showing Allie-unnie's number on it.

"Yoboseyo, Allie-unnie?"

"Where are you, dear?"

"Hm, having a late lunch with Woohyun-oppa. Waeyo?"

"Can you directly back to the dorm after you finished your lunch? There's something important here."

I stopped breath for a while. What is it? Is it a serious matter?

"O.. Okay, unnie. I'll be right there soon." I said and hung up.

"What happened?" Woohyun-oppa asked.

"I don't know. But it looks like something important happened in the dorm. I need to go back as soon as possible. Finish you lunch fast, Oppa."

 

Eunhye | 2013.06.11 - A minimarket near the dorm 

"Hyunji-unnie, where are you?" I said on the phone when Hyunji-unnie finally pick up her cellphone.

"I'm almost there. Where are you?"

"I'm at minimarket. I'm waiting you here, ne?"

"Okay."

Then she hung up. So now I just needed to wait for her.

I'm nervous now. I don't know what happened in dorm. About 20 minutes ago, Allie-unnie called me and told me to go back as soon as possible. Her voice signed something 'abnormal' happened in the dorm. I rushed here, leaving my brother in his dorm with Taemin-oppa. He was upset, a little. But when I called him, telling him why I went without even say goodbye to him, he understood. I'm happy to have a brother like him.

Five minutes later, Hyunji-unnie appeared in front of the minimarket. I went out to meet her.

"Let's go." She said and pulled my hands.

We were walking for another five minutes then we reached our dorm. There's Hayoung-unnie's car in front. We looked each other then walked into the door. In the living room there are my another members with Hayoung-unnie.

"Finally." Hayoung-unnie said. "Come, sit there." She pointed at the spot besides Hyera-unnie and Minah. I and Hyunji-unnie sat there.

"So, another members already knew that we're gonna talk about debut." Hayoung-unnie started.

I gaped. Debut? Who? Us?

"You mean our debut?" Hyunji-unnie asked, curious.

"Yeah, of course." She answered.

I held myself so I wouldn't act exaggerate.

"Okay. We're listening." Soo-unnie said.

"Okay. So I just got a news from our company. They already decided that Aurora is going to debut next month."

O.M.G

"Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" I screamed and shocked everybody else. They looked at me and then laughing together.

"Oh gosh. Really?" Allie-unnie asked again for confim it.

"Yeah! You're going to debut in the middle of July. We still didn't have the date for it, but we already got some date for making the teaser and filming the MV. Since you've already practicing for your first mini album, it's gonna be easier for us."

"Oh well. Didn't we have some kind of pre-debut show? Like the one that Infinite-oppas got? YAMO?" Minah asked innocently.

"Unfortunately no, dear. You'll get some teaser, so it's okay."

"Ow, okay." Minah said and smiled.

"So, it's July?" Soo-unnie asked again.

"Yeah. We're gonna have a tight schedules starting tomorrow."


   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
O.M.G
Finally. Finally I update the first chapter /sobs/. Omo, I'm so sorry for making you wait so long >.<
I'm so sorry for my English fellas. I know it's totally disaster, there're so many grammatical error. Please bear with it and I wish you understand my story. ^^
 
I promised before to add some update about WoollimEnt too~ kkk~ Even if it's already late... really late.. I still want to share it to you. ^^
So here it is...
 
 
2013.06.10
NELL released their MV "Ocean of Light"
 
 
OH WOW.. This is what I called a band. This band, seriously, giving me some goosebumps when I heard their song.. >.< whoa, it's totally daebak! Love this band so much.
Oh yeah, if you listening more, some part of the music resemble MIL's melody (some people said). But well, whatever people said, this song is daebak!
 
Still in the same day....
 
Infinite released the teaser of their first world tour "INFINITE 1st World Tour - ONE GREAT STEP"
sdfdsfdsfcafxjkhiruetncnncm /spazzing/
Okay. I'm fine now.
So they're gonna have their very first world tour after 3 years in K-Pop industry. To celebrate their 3 years anniversary (2013.06.09), Woolliment arranged a hangout on the air with Inspirits through a some kind of competition in Inspirit official community in G+. Well, I participated but didn't get the chance. My unnie there got a call but she couldn't make since she had to work when the hangout held.
At first I thought it was a regular hangout like what they did when they cameback with MIL. But this one was a press conference for their world tour (I'm literally crying because my country didn't include in the teaser).
After that, they released the official teaser of it.
 
 
2013.07.01
Infinite released the teaser of their newest MV "DESTINY"
/die die and die/ /fainted/
This is the newest.
INFINITE WILL COMEBACK!!
According to the teaser, it will be 2013.07.16 (noted >.<).
Infinite will comeback with their very special blockbuster MV. Not long after their 3rd years aniversary, Infinite went to USA to film their new MV. They filmed this MV around the city of Los Angeles and Universal Studio, California. They have the honorof being the first K-pop group to obtain permission to film where huge movies like Transformer and The Amazing Spiderman were filmed (Oh my, can never stop proud of them and WoollimEnt).
 
So this is all for me today.
Thank you for reading Aurora!!
 
Love, Infi~