••► Teaser 1 : Nam Hyunji

••► AURORA - Woollim Entertainment [the story]

"Focus, girls! Focus!"

The voice of a man was heard all over the room. It was a cold spring noon in Seoul, and when the weather became like this, I usually went out with my brother to find some warm ramyun or ramen. Well, that was before he became so busy. Thinking about it I'm busy too, actually ... Like now , I'm standing in the middle of a studio, practicing while our dancing trainer shouted in the front of the room. Yeah, that skinny 27 years old man named Lee Jungsoo is our dancing trainer, and yes, I'm a trainee in WoollimEnt. He is a nice guy, really, he always gives me a pack of pepero before we practice. But when he trains us, he turns into a sarcastic and over-perfectionist trainer. Thanks God, that this is the last day of training. Tomorrow starts our week of rest.

"Yah! You! Get up!" He shouts again. "What are you doing?" He asked to the girl who is sitting in the corner, drinking her water. She looks very exhausted.

"I'm... tired... Let me rest for a while." She begged.

I'm trying to remember her name, but I just can't do it. I'm new in this group, and that doesn't help. In the company , there were two group of trainee now. The first one is the group that I used to be in. There are only 4 girls there, besides that  guy. I loved to be in there because they usually danced manly choreography and I found it interesting. Another good point was that is Eunhye in that group. I swear to God, that girls is just so amazing. I mean she could dance like a man, but still have a girl side in her. Something magical thing happened when she dance. That girl became Jungsoo-oppa's favorite instantly.

But suddenly, I just got transferred here about a week ago, along with Jungsoo-oppa. This group is the opposite from the other that I used to be in before. In this group, there are about five girls, including me, and 7 other guys. So I can't help it if I don't know that girl, right?

"You'll have your free time tomorrow. Now, train. I know you are not that tired."

I sighed. Well, that's the way he trained us.

Another girl walked closer to her and patted her back.

"Are you alright?" She whispered, but I still could hear it. The girl nodded. I was about to watch them when suddenly a girl exclaimed.

"Jungsoo-ssi, we are tired. Besides, it's already 5 o'clock. Training time is done." She said. I could see that she has some kind of charisma in her, I saw it from the first time I met her. But well, I couldn't remember her name though.

Joongsoo-oppa looked at the watch on the wall and sighed. "Okay then. Training time is over, you can go home now and have fun." He turned again into a kind man.

Everybody walked out from the studio, except me, Jungsoo-oppa and that charismatic girl. She was drinking her water when a women with black blazer came to her and they walked out together.

"Yah, pepero girl!" He called me. He always called me with that name. I looked at him. "Are you going to meet  your brother now?"

"Err, nope."

"No? He said he would meet you when you finished your training. Maybe you should check your phone."

"I didn't bring my phone, oppa. You are the one who forbid us to bring it in studio, remember?"

"Ah right." He said and laughed.

I shook my head. "Bye, Jungsoo-oppa." I said and waved at him.

I quickly checked my phone and found 10 messages from my brother.

02.57 PM : Hey, lil.. Let's dinner before Boohyun-hyung pick you up ;)

03.08 PM : Are you training now?

Yes of course I was training, bro.

03.16 PM : I guess yes. :(

03.18 PM : You will text me if you're done, right?

03.47 PM : Yah! You're not done yet? XO

03.52 PM : Hyunji-ah, I'm hungry~~ >.<

04.17 PM : Hyunji-ah, I miss you :*

Aish, he did it again. He thought I would be his greasiness victim.

04.19 PM : Saranghae, Hyunji-ah *throw heart*

04.35 PM : I will sing for you~~ Saranghae~~

05.05 PM : I'm waiting for you~~ :*

And another one just arrived.

05.35 PM : Yah, Nam Hyunji! Eodie?! Jungsoo-hyung said you already done! Come quickly!

I replied this one.

05.38 PM : Arasoyo. I'm on my way now.


 

And there he was, sitting in the cafetaria while looking on her phone. That's my brother, Nam Woohyun.

"Boo~" I shocked him.

He startled and glared at me. "Yah!"

"Have you eaten?"

"No." He replied short, still glared at me.

"Waeyo? You mad?"

"You think?"

"Well, I'm sorry. I was talking with Jungsoo-oppa and rested for a while. You know, practiced with him is tiring."

"Tsk. Whatever. Do you want to eat something?" He offered.

"Yeah. Just give me any food and I'll eat it all." I said.

He smiled instantly and pinched my cheek. "Aigo, my little sister is hungry. Wait, ne." He said and walked to the cashier. He came back about 5 minutes later with two plate of kimchi fried rice. We didn't talk to much when we eat since we were too hungry to talk.

"Anyway, Hyunji-ah. I heard that Woollim iss going to debut a group." He said.

"Yeah, I know. That will be Daryong-oppa and Soryong-oppa." I commented.

"Yes, they will. But what I mean here is a girlgroup."

I looked at him, started to interest.

"Well, that's what I heard." He said and finished his meal.

"Aish, jjinja, oppa! Are you trolling at me?" I said.

He giggled.

"I hate you."

"Yeah, I love you too, lil."

"Whatever." I said and finished my meal too.

He laughed. "You're so cute, you know. Ah, anyway, please give this to appa." He said and took three boxes of gift from his backpack. "And this is for umma, and this is for Boohyun-hyung, understand? I will just put in this bag." He added and gave me a bag of present. "Telling them that Woohyun-oppa was really sorry because he couldn't go home at Christmas last year, ne?"

I looked at him. He said that words with his poker face. But I knew, deep down in his heart, he felt really sorry to our family because he couldn't have more time with us. Being an idol wasn't that easy.

"Boohyun-hyung is already outside. Let's go." He said after saw his cellphone and stood up.

I walked out from the Woollim building with him and saw my oldest brother waiting outside.

"Hyung!" Woohyun-oppa said and hugged Boohyun-oppa.

"You have more muscles, do you?" Boohyun-oppa said.

"Yeah, kind of." He smirked. "Here's our little princess." He said and pushed me. I landed in Boohyun-oppa chest.

"Woohyun-oppa!" I pouted and glared at him.

"Uwah, look at your face." He teased and pinched my cheek.

"Aish, stop it! Boohyun-oppa~~~~" I pouted and looked at Boohyun-oppa but he only laughed at me.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Woohyun-oppa said. "Now go home. I still have to practice at 7.30 PM." He added.

He hugged Boohyun-oppa again.

"Take care, ne?" Boohyun-oppa said.

"I will, hyung."

He turned to me and hugged me tight. "Happy holiday, dear." He said and patted my hair.

He turned around and walked into the building.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed. He startled and turned around again. "Good luck for your comeback, ne." I continued.

He smiled and run into the building while waving his hand to us.

"Let's go." Boohyun-oppa said.

"Wait, wait, I think someone's calling me." I said and took my cellphone from my pocket.

It had been vibrated since 5 minutes ago, but I let it because I didn't want to disturb Woohyun-oppa and Boohyun-oppa reunion.

"Hello?"

"Is this Nam Hyunji-ssi?"

"Hm, yes. Who is this?"

"I'm the secretary of Lee Jungyeop-sajangnim. He wants you now in his office."

I startled. The CEO wanted me in his office.

"I.. I understand. I'll be there soon." I said and hung up.

"Who is that?" Boohyun-oppa asked.

"Sajangnim's secretary. She said sajangnim wants to meet me now."


 

And so I run into the building again. If I knew it was from Sajangnim's secretary, I would pick it up sooner. Whatever it was, I thought I already late. And it was true. I walked into Sajangnim-nim's office and found many people stared at me. There was Jungsoo-oppa and Eunhye there. The charismatic girl and the one who helped the tired girl from my group was there too. I looked around. Besides Sajangnim, there was a girl with a black blazer that I saw this in the studio before and two other girls with a training outfit, I recognized one of them is Jiae.

What is it now?

"So, we are all here. Welcome everybody." Lee Jungyeop-sajangnim started to talk. "We're here to talk about something important."

 


 

A/N :

So the first teaser is done. Well, I know, my language is pretty bad. So I asked my co-author to fix it.. Kkkk~~ She's gonna fix it tomorrow, but I just couldn't prevent myself to not update this teaser now.

Anyway, thank you for subscribing and applying here~ ^^

Love, Infi

Update at June 4th, 2013