••► Teaser 5 : Gong Minah

••► AURORA - Woollim Entertainment [the story]

 

 

I walked in the hall and wiped my tears, trying to think about the training. I hated when someone yelled at me. I'm trying to hold my emotion, but I just couldn't bear it anymore. I'm tired, really. Today's training is so tiring. I didn't know why, maybe because I'm not used to this group. Or maybe it just because of that trainer. I'm just tired. That's all.

Suddenly someone poked my shoulder. It was my trainer. The one who yelled at me. He smiled then his expression changed when he saw my face.

"Hey, are you crying?" He asked, worried.

I shook my head. "No. It just water. I washed my face." What a poor lie.

He looked at me, still worried. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Okay?"

I smiled. I knew this trainer wasn't that bad. Well, he is so rough when we training, but really kind in fact. He even said sorry just now. "It's okay, oppa. That was my fault. I'm not in the good condition. I slept late last night, so yeah, it ended like that."

He smiled. "Okay then. See you later." He said and walked away. "Don't sleep late. It's not good for you." He added.

Yeah, I knew. I shouldn't slept late last night. But my boyfriend really needed me last night. I spent four hours talking with him in phone. It's okay, that's all I can do for him. Besides, I will go home now and not be able to meet him in a week. So sad. I sighed. Just thinking about it is making me sad. I took my phone and texted him.

05.15 PM : Oppa, I just finished my training. Trainer-oppa scolded me /_\

He replied it five minutes later.

05.20 PM : Jjinja? Did you cry? Should I talk to him?

I smiled. He always be so protective toward me.

05.21 PM : It's okay, oppa. He already said sorry. And he is a kind guy in fact. So don't worry, ne? ;)

05.23 PM : Really? Okay then. Anyway, where are you? You're going home tonight?

05.23 PM : I'm still in the building. Kkkk. And yes, I'm going home tonight. We will not meet until next week, oppa. I'm surely gonna miss you.

05.25 PM : Me too, dear. I'm so sorry I couldn't meet you now. I'm with Dongwoo-hyung and Sungyeol. You take care there, ne? Call me.

05.25 PM : Yes, sure. :) Love you.

05.26 PM : Love you too~~ :*

I smiled. Howon-oppa is really kind to me. I've been dating with him for about 3 months, secretly of course. Only Infinite-oppas and their manager who knew about it. I met him a year before they debuted. He was my bestfriend. He became some kind of un-official mentor for me in rapping, since he is the one who said that I'm good at rapping. But well, yeah, I admitted it. I'm not really good in dancing, but I'm pretty sure with rapping.

I walked through the hallway, made my way to go homw whwn I saw that girl. That wa the girl who helped me before when I got scold. I knew she is an unnie since she looks older than me, I guessed. She was talking in the phone with a weird language. What is that? Is she a foreigner?

"Wow, what language is it?" I asked her when she finished.

She startled and looked at me surprisingly. "Ah, it's German.", she answered.

Wow, a foreigner! "Wow, are you foreigner?"

"Err, yes.."

"Wow, cool!! Anyway, I just want to thank you for before. I......" My words cut by my cellphone's ringtone. I didn't know who's number is it. I looked at it and then the girl. "Well, I just wanna say that. Bye-bye, unnie~" I said and waved my hand while answered my phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Gong Minah-ssi?" A girl voice heard from my phone.

"Yes?" I looked at my phone again. Who is this?

"I'm Lee Jungyeop-sajangnim's secretary. He wanted to meet you now in his office."

I startled. The CEO? Wow.

"I.. I understand. I'll be there." I said and hung up.

I made my way to the CEO's office. The secretary outside said I can come in but I still confused, and scared. What happened? Is there something wrong?

I moved around about 2 minutes when suddenly I saw that unnie again.

"Ah, you're here too." She said.

"Yes, unnie. You too?"

"Yeah. What are doing here? Why you didn't get in?"

Yeah, I'll will if I got more strength. "I'm scared, unnie."

She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go together." She said again and opened the door.

I hided my face behind her shoulder then I heard Sajangnim's voice.

"Well, here she is. One of your member."

I peek up, showing my face to him.

"Oh, I mean two." Member? Huh?

I looked at the unnie who holding my hand. She talked with the other girl in the room. It was a girl from my new group too.

"Wooson?" She called her. "Is that you?" So this unnie name is Wooson?

"Ah, yes, Soomin-unnie." And that unnie there is Soomin.

I nodded, tried to memorize their name.

"Okay, we'll wait for another." Sajangnim said again.

I walked to the sofa and sat there. My hand still hanging in Wooson-unnie hand. She sat beside me.

"It's okay, it's okay." She said and patted my hand, just like before.

I took a breath and nodded again. Why am I become so nervous? Why an I here? What is this? Who is this girls?

I was wondering about what everything. I didn't even know that there are two another girl who came in after us. I still wondering when suddenly a girl opened the door and made some noise. I looked at her and knew she was running here. She took a deep breath and looked around.

"So, we are all here. Welcome everybody." Sajangnim said. "We're here to talk about something important."

 


 

A/N :

So, here's teaser 5 for fifth member of Aurora. Congratulation, Tamikq1234 (Tami) for chosen as the maknae! Your character is suitable for the maknae. But well, I made some changing about her story with her love interest. Is that okay? ^^

For another applicant who applied for this position, don't worry, I've prepare some scene for you.

Thank you so much~~

 

And yeah, should I update something about Infinite?

Hoho, well, they are going to have a world tour!! (kyakya!) Check the teaser below. ^^

2013 INFINITE 1st World Tour "ONE GREAT STEP"

It's so cool, well, for me.. kkk~~

I think that's all... ^^

Oh, I'm going to reveal the last member asap, ne? kkk~

 

Love, Infi~

Updated at June 11th, 2013