Auntie's House~

My Forever Friend 2: Something more, Nothing less

Auntie's House~

Your POV

I woke up in my bed finding Zelo next to me. I was surprised. I sat up in my bed. I didn't know it was big enough for the both of us. I felt him holding me waist. I took his arms off. I felt him move. He opened his eyes slowly and stretched his arms. "Good Morning ___!" Zelo said. He sat up next to me. Soyeon walked in. "Aww, look at the morning couple!" Boram exclaimed as she walked by. I smiled. "___-ah, your aunt called. She wants you to come over her house." Soyeon said. "Oh Okay!" I said. "Junhongie, stay in here while I take a shower." I said. He nodded. I took a towel and some clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower. I used extra shampoo and conditioner in my hair. I used body wash. I walked out of the shower. I dried my body and hair. I wore my clothes and brushed my hair. I tied it in a high pony tail. I was wearing a blue dress. It reached to the bottom of my thigh. I walked out of the bathroom. "Junhongie~ Do you want to come?" I asked. He came out of the bedroom. I grabbed my backpack with all of my things inside. "But, first you have to take a shower! Imma drop you off and wait for you while you are doing that." I walked out of the dorm's door. "Bye!" I yelled to my Unnies. Me and Zelo walked while holding hands. His hair was a bit messy. We continued walking. We finally reached to his dorm. We walked inside. He got his key and opened it. "I'm back!" Zelo shouted. His hyungs looked at him. "I had a sleepover at T-ara's dorm." Zelo said. I nodded. "Don't worry! He behaved good!" I said cheerfully. They smiled. "You look pretty!" Youngjae blurted. We all looked at him. "Thanks, you don't look that bad yourself." I said. Youngjae blushed. "Junhongie, hurry up! We need to get there in 30 minutes!" I said. "Okay!" He said as he started to do what he was told. I sat on the couch. "Have we met before?" Himchan asked. "Yes, we were MCs at a show together." I replied. The rest laughed. "You failed hyung," Youngjae said as they were still laughing. "Yah! Don't laugh at me!" Himchan yelled. "We just did." Daehyun said. I smiled. I started to play on my phone. I played Subway Surfers. Zelo got out of the bathroom. He was wearing grey skinnies and a white v-neck. "Yah! Dry your hair!" I yelled to him. He nodded and went back in the bathroom. "Do you really like him?" YongGuk asked. "I don't like him, I love him!" I answered. "He's like a little cute puppy. Everyone wants one but not all of them have time for it." I explained. "Oh~" They all said. "Do you have time for him?" Himchan asked. "Always, and if I don't I have to bring him wherever I go then!" I replied. Zelo got out. "You ready?"I asked. He nodded. "Have a good time!" Daehyun yelled while we walked out of the door. Me and Zelo held hands. We didn't speak for the whole time. We finally reached my auntie's house. I walked in. "Auntie!" I exclaimed as I hugged her. "_____!" She exclaimed. She let go. "Who is this handsome boy?" She asked while looking at Zelo. "He's my boyfriend, Junhong." I replied. She gasped as pinched his cheeks. "You've gotten soooo big! I didn't even recognized you!" She yelled. "Would you like some tea?" She asked as she calmed herself down. I nodded. We sat down on the couch. I looked at the pictures on her wall. It had a little boy with my parents. My aunt came back with the tea. "Who is that little boy?" I asked. She sighed. "I knew this day would come..." She started. "He's your brother,"