My Brother

My Forever Friend 2: Something more, Nothing less

My Brother

Minhyuk's POV

I've finally found her. My sister. I always had a feeling that I have one. I watched them played soccer as I sat on the bench. ___ is really warm-hearted. But there are many more things I need to know about her. They finally finished the game. "Yah! It's no fair! We were supposed to win!" Daehyun whined. "Who told you that, a monkey?" Himchan teased. They all laughed. It was 39 to 24. ___ walked towards me. "Our team won!" She exclaimed. She smiled brightly. She is pretty when she smiles. "I want to get to know my little sister better." I blurted. She looked at me with a happy expression. "Okay!" She exclaimed. She sat next to me. "What do you want to know, Oppa?" She asked. Yes! She called me oppa! "The basics." I replied. "Okay, My name is ____ Lee of course. My favorite color is Rainbow. I am 16. I was born on October 14, 1996. My favorite kpop band is B.A.P and Exo. And....that's it." She said. "Oh~ So you are older than Zelo or no?" I asked. "I am older then him by 1 day." She replied. I can accept that. Anyways, the Zelo kid sounds like a good maknae, especially looking after ___ after what happened to our parents.

Your POV

I looked at my phone. It was already 6. "Well, I should get going!" I exclaimed. Zelo ran up to me. He kissed me on the forehead. I blushed. "Bye," He said. "Bye," I whispered. I started to walk. "Wait!" Someone yelled. I looked back. "What's your number?" Minhyuk asked. I took his phone and put in my number. "Here you go!" I exclaimed. I continued to walk back home. I've finally found my brother! I smiled. I saw a group of boys looked at me. "Yah!" One of them yelled. I looked towards him. He was staring at me like a hungry wolf. I started to run home. I finally reached to the dorm. I opened it with my key. I walked inside. "I'm home!" I exclaimed. No one answered. I walked in my room and sat on my bed. "They probably went somewhere." I whispered. "I should probably take another shower." I suggested. I went into the bathroom with my pjs and towel. I took a nice long shower. I walked out, dried my hair and body. I saw a sticky note on the mirror. "Stay home, we will be back by 7! Boram." I read. "Oh~" I said. It was already 6:45. I also haven't ate dinner. I decided to make myself kimbap. I got all of the ingrediants. I washed my hands. The door opened. "Hey!" Hyomin said as she looked at me. The rest of the members came in. "Guess who we found?" Jiyeon asked. I looked at the figure. "Minhyuk?" I said. "Gasp! How did you know?" Hyomin asked. "I met him earlier today." I said. "Yep. And we found out we were siblings too." Minhyuk agreed. "How come you never told me!?!?" Soyeon asked. "You guys weren't home." I replied. "Oh," Soyeon said. "So, What chu making there?" Eunjung asked. "I was gonna make kimbap..." I replied. "Oh, Can we join?" Boram asked. I nodded. They all washed their hands. We all started to make some for ourselfs. "So, Minhyuk how old are you?" Soyeon asked. "23." He replied while concentrating on the rice shape. "Oh." We all said. We all stayed in silence for a while. "So, what were you guys doing while I was gone?" I asked. "We were looking for a good place to eat but they were all closed." Boram said. They nodded in agreement. We all finished making 3 kimbaps for each of us. "Finished!" We all exclaimed. We all looked at eachother and laughed. "Let's eat!" Eunjung exclaimed. We all sat down and ate. "So, where have you been?" Soyeon asked. "What do you mean?" Minhyuk asked. "Where have you been all of ___'s life?" Soyeon explained. 

Minhyuk's POV

"Where have you been all of ___'s life?" Soyeon asked. I sighed. "When I was 5 I was sent to a boarding school. Everytime when I graduate like 5th and highschool. They told me I couldn't leave until College." I said.  They all looked at me with confusion. "So, why didn't you escape?" Hyomin asked. "Do you think i'm crazy?!" I asked. They laughed. "The security system is very very scary, it has cameras everywhere! And I mean everywhere." I added.  The girls eyes widened. "I can imagine..." Boram said. There was an awkward silence. ___ stood up. "I'm going to sleep..." ___ said. "Nice meeting you, Oppa!" She exclaimed. She went towards me and gave me a hug. She then left to her room. I sighed. 

 

A/N: I'm so sorry that this is such a short chapter. I was just too busy with stuuf since it's going to be the end of my school year... So what did you guys think? Btw, there is going to be an adventure later on. So stay tuned!