I have a BROTHER?!?!

My Forever Friend 2: Something more, Nothing less

I have a BROTHER?!?!

Your POV

"A brother?" I asked. "Yes," My aunt replied. I opened my mouth. Zelo closed it with his hands. "W-W-Where is he?" I asked. "Somewhere safe." She replied. "Was he lost? Why was he lost? How was he lost?" I continued asking. "Yes, he is lost. I don't know why he was lost, but I know how." She started. I listened. "He was sent to boarding school when he was 5, he never knew you at that age. After he graduated, I tried to find him but they said he moved on." She continued. "Oh, can I find him?" I asked. She nodded. I drank my tea quietly. "So, how have you been Junhong?" She asked. "Good. I mean fantastic!" He replied as he held my hand. I couldn't help but blush. "How are your parents lately?" She asked. "They've been doing good, I think." He replied. My phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" I said. "Yah! You have to go to the studio!" Soyeon shouted. She hung up. "Sorry auntie, but I have to go," I excused. I walked out grabbing Zelo's wrist. "Can I come with you?" He asked. We ended up at the front of his dorm. I nodded. I called a taxi. It drove us to the studio. I ran inside. I breathed heavily. I put my hands on my knees when I arrived at the studio. "There you are!" Boram exclaimed. "I would like you to meet our new song writer!" She said. "Hello, I'm Ryeowook." He said. "I'm ___. Nice to meet you Ryeowook!" I exclaimed. I bowed to him. He smiled. "So, Are we going to work on a new song now?" I asked. "No, I just wanted you to meet him." Soyeon said. They laughed. "Ai-yah!" I said. I sat down on a bean bag. The room was covered with T-ara wallpaper. I smiled to myself. The thought of me having a long lost brother popped up. "Yah!" Soyeon yelled. "What are you smiling about?!" She asked. "Oh Nothing." I lied. "She's smiling because she found out that she had a sibling." Zelo answered. I punched him jokingly. He smiled. "For real!" Soyeon exclaimed. I nodded. "Oh my gosh!" She yelled. She hugged me. "Do you know his name?" She asked. I shook my head. "But I'm going to find out soon." I said. "____, my hyungs want me. Do you want to come?" Zelo asked. Soyeon nodded her head for permission. "Okay!" I exclaimed. Me and Zelo walked out while holding hands. "They want me to meet their new friends they made." Zelo said. We walked to the park. I saw B.A.P with a group of boys. Zelo waved at them and pulled me as he ran towards them. "Hi!" I exclaimed while smiling. "Hey!" They said. "So, who are these guys?" Zelo asked. "This is BTOB." Himchan replied. "Oh," I said. "I'm Minhyuk," The short one said. "I'm Eunkwang," The one with big cheekbones said. "I'm Changsub," The one with the sleepy eyes said. "I'm Hyunsik!" The one with the tiny eyes said. "I'm Peniel~" The one with the big buck teeth said. "I'm Ilhoon." The big headed one said. "And I'm Sungjae!" The tall one exclaimed. "Oh my! So much remembering!" I said. They smiled. "So, you guys want to play soccer?" YongGuk asked. We all nodded.