Making Friends

In Love With You~ [DISCONTINUED]

 

"Class, this girl will be a new student in our class." Miss Baek started to introduce you to the whole class. You were standing in front of the whole class and seem a bit nervous (of course you would! It's your first day in a new school). Miss Baek gives a hand signal for you to introduce yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is ____. Please take care of me." You bowed politely. You hoped that you didn't create a bad impression with your classmates.

"Okay class, please treat her well from now on." Miss Baek looks for an empty table for you to sit in. "____, you can sit beside Jirin. Jirin, please help ___ out with anything okay?"

"Okay, Miss!" Jirin said energtically. You walked to the empty table beside her and started to sit down. You suddenly feel a bit creeped out because you can see from the corner of your eye that Jirin is staring at you.

"Hey! My name is Jirin." She said suddenly that made you shocked. She held out her right hand. "Let's be friends!" You shook her hand. And she smiled the sweetest smile you've probably never seen before your entire life.

"Maybe, this school isn't as bad as I thought it was," you thought and smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, this is such a short chapter (I thought it would be a bit longer because I did it in Word first). Sorry for not updating (FOR WEEKS!), am truly sorry for that. I had written the idea for the story (thankfully), but it's just a bit confusing to write it down into a smooth story. And I kind of feared that I might be copying someone else's work, so if you think I am, please DO comment or message me (suggestions help!). Need some feedbacks from you guys to improve/update story! Again, sorry for the delay.