Her Past

In Love With You~ [DISCONTINUED]

 

The bell for lunch just rang. You start to pack your books into your bag. Glad that so far everything was good. Everybody was friendly and nice towards you. They didn't think of you badly but gave you respect. Especially Jirin, she was really unique because you've never met someone like her which made you attracted to her.

"____-ah~ I'm hungry. Let's go eat some lunch!" Jirin whined at you which made you laugh.

"Okay, okay. Let's go!" You and Jirin walked towards the canteen, a crowded place with the smell of various different foods which amazed you. While you were walking, you saw him. Suddenly, your heart started to beat faster. You keep on staring at him, you didn't want to let him out of your sight. He was with his friends waiting in line to buy their favorite foods.

"____-ah... Ya! What are you looking at?" Jirin looked in the direction you were looking. "Oh them. They are from class 2-C. They are like the 'idols' in our school. They are very smart, good-looking and also good in music, they also have many fans in this school." We bought our foods and sat down on an empty table.

"Are you also a fan of them?" You asked Jirin because you were curious. You wanted to know whether many people have a crush on Sandeul or not.

"Hmm.. Actually, I've had a crush on one of them for 2 years now." Jirin became suddenly quiet. She smiled a bit to herself, but actually she looked a bit sad.

"Which one?" You asked, hoping that your new friend's crush isn't Sandeul.

"Jinyoung Sunbae." Deep inside, you were relieved that Sandeul wasn't her crush. But, you were a bit sad because Jirin wasn't as energetic as before anymore.

"What happened?" You needed to know what had happened to Jirin. You wanted to do something for Jirin so that she would cheer up.

"It's nothing. I just gave up caring about him."

"What do you mean?"

"When I first liked him, I was like all the other girls. Every day I would make lunch for him and give it to him. Of course many other girls also made him lunch. He probably didn't even eat mine, but I still made him lunch. On valentines day, I made him chocolates and confessed my love for him in the card. But, I don't think he even read the card or eat my chocolates. When nothing changed, I just stopped. I realize that he's never going to notice me anyway."

"Jirin-ah, don't be sad. If you need someone, I'm here for you. And by the way, you don't have to make lunch for him, you can make lunch for me." You tried to cheer Jirin. Both of you giggled and laughed.

"Shall I?" Jirin's question made both of you laugh even harder. You decided that now isn't the time to tell Jirin about what happened earlier. You didn't want to make Jirin sad about remembering her past. You glanced over to look at Sandeul. He was laughing happily with his friends, until he made eye contact with you. You freezed for a moment. Both of your eyes locked with each other's. Then he smiled. And you smiled back. Then the bell to go back to class rang.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not writing much about Sandeul in these few chapters. Have suddenly been interested with "friendship" form of fanfiction. Also I apologize for the short chapter, and since I read other fanfics and they have pretty long chapters. I guess I should write longer ones too. Sorry! Please enjoy :)