Morning Delights

In Love With You~ [DISCONTINUED]

You woke up even before your alarm rang. Because of what happened yesterday, you weren't able to sleep well, you were really excited because you lived in the same area as Sandeul. Quickly you took a shower and change into your school uniform. You went downstairs and ate breakfast as fast as you could that you choked on your food. You coughed.

"Why are you eating so fast? Eat slowly, you are still very early." Mom said while preparing your lunch box.

"Ne, eomma." But still, you ate everything very quickly and took the finished lunch box from Mom. "Eomma, Appa, I'm heading out first! See you later!"

You were skipping while singing on the way to the bus stop which made other people stare at you weirdly. But you didn't care because you know that you were going to meet Sandeul at the bus stop.

When you approached the bus stop, you saw someone already standing there. Usually at this time in the morning nobody is at the bus stop yet because the bus won't be coming for 20 more minutes. As you walked towards the bus stop, you began to recognize the figure's face.

"Sandeul Sunbae?" You asked not sure whether it is Sandeul or not. The figure looked up right at you. It is Sandeul.

"Ah, ____. Good morning!"

"Good morning. Sunbae, what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"Oh, I was waiting for you. I thought that since we ride the same bus we should go together so that we could talk to each other." Sandeul answered with such an innocent face that made you blush. You didn't know what to say because you were so shy so you kept on looking to the floor. "Have you eat breakfast yet?"

"Yes I did. What about you Sunbae?"

"Yes I ate a lot this morning, I think I got fatter." Sandeul said with a sad pouting face. You looked up at him.

"No, you're not fat, Sunbae." You can't help but smile seeing how cute he is.

"Really?" Sandeul looked at you with hopeful eyes which made your heart beat faster.

"Really." You said while smiling at him. He smiled back at you.

While you were talking with Sandeul, other people started showing up in the bus stop. You felt a bit uncomfortable when there were a lot of people around you and you were a bit shy because you were talking with Sandeul.

"Sunbae, are you sure it's okay if we go to school together?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Well, because other people will be looking at us and they will make up stories about it. And what about your friends? They will think something weird about us."

"Don't worry ____. Nothing will happen. My friends won't think weirdly, they always understand me." Sandeul comforted you.

"Okay, I'm not worrying." You tried to smile even though you have a bad feeling about it. Just then, the bus arrived.

"Come on, let's go inside." He let you in the bus first then followed you inside.

You picked an empty seat and sat near the window. Sandeul sat beside you. For the whole bus trip, both of you didn't talk. You just looked outside the window while Sandeul is busy typing in his phone. Actually you were curious about what he is doing but you didn't want to ask because you didn't want to be a bother to him. You sort of wanted Sandeul's phone number but you knew better. If you had asked for Sandeul's phone number, then he might not be that happy with you. So all you could do was observe the scenery through the bus window.

As soon as you arrived at school, you prepared yourself to all the gossip that was about to come. But as you walked towards your class with Sandeul, everybody else seems to be acting normal. But as both of you were passing a group of girls, you heard some of their whispers to each other.

"... that's just another one...." You had a bit of a bad feeling by hearing those words but you decided to let it go because it's good to know that they weren't making up stories about you and Sandeul.

"Okay, I'm going in to class now. Thank you, Sunbae. See you later!" You waved at Sandeul.

"Okay, see you later." Sandeul waved back and watched you go inside your class before going to his own class.

As soon as you sat down at your desk, Jirin was already staring at you.

"Ya! Are you dating Sandeul Sunbae?" Jirin interrogated you.

"No! It's not like that."

"Then what? Tell me, tell me!"

"Sandeul Sunbae's house and mine have the same bus stop. So we went to school together. That's all. We're not dating!" You explained to her.

"But still, that's good news right? At least you're making progress. Just be careful with those other fans that might do something to you." 

"Yes, Jirin. Thanks for worrying about me! But I don't think they will do anything, because when we walked together, everybody else just acted normally."

"Umm... That's weird. Usually they will talk about you or even confront both of you. But anyway, always be careful with them because they can be scary sometimes. If anything happens, always come to me and I will help you."

"Thank you so much Jirin. If anything happens, then I will come talk to you."

With that, class starts.