Bullied

In Love With You~ [DISCONTINUED]

After exchanging phone numbers, both you and Sandeul would text with each other for 24/7. At school, both of you become closer to each other than ever. One day, when you were walking from the bus stop to school with Sandeul, you were talking about a drama on TV last night.

"Did you watch it last night, Oppa?" you asked curious, whether Sandeul had watched 'that' scene or not.

"Watch what, ____-ah?" Sandeul asked back, looking a bit confused about your question.

"Dream High, Oppa! It was on TV last night." You said with an 'of course' tone. At this time, you entered the school gate and were walking towards your classrooms.

"Oh, Dream High, I watched it last night, ____-ah." Sandeul said with a teasing tone and patted your head. Your heart beats faster and you smiled. Both of you probably looked like you were a couple. People were staring at both of you and whispering. The whispers were getting louder, but both of you didn't care and kept on talking about the drama until you reached class.

"Oppa, see you later!" You waved at him cheerfully while going inside the classroom.

"See you!" Sandeul waved back at you.

You were always cheerful during class and talked about Sandeul and Jinyoung with Jirin. You were in those happy days where everything goes the way you want.

But when you just had PE, you wanted to change back into uniform, so you went to the changing room. You were about to change your clothes when a group of four girls came and pinned you to the locker wall.

"Ya! Just because you live near Sandeul's house, doesn't mean that you can become his 'girlfriend'!" One girl who was the leader took your collar and banged your head on the wall. You struggled trying to free yourself from her grip. 

"Yeah! Who do you think you are huh?" Another girl kicked your leg quite hard. You realized you were helpless because you were against four girls.

"Stop pretending to be his girlfriend!" Another kick.

"Do you think that you can be his girlfriend?" The girl's grip on your collar became tighter and you choked.

"Huh?" The girl pulled you closer to her face.

"Huh? HUH?" You looked very pitiful and helpless. You knew nobody was going to come to help.  All you could do was accept and just follow what they say.

"Answer me!" They gripped your collar even tighter.

"Uh... uh..." You tried to answer their question but you couldn't because their grip was too tight.

"What? You think you're even pretty enough to be his girlfriend?"

"Uh.... n...o..." You managed to say no. One of the girls slapped you so hard. You felt like you wanted to cry, but tears doesn't come out. All the girls were laughing so hard. Then the bell suddenly rang, the sign when everybody goes out to lunch.

"Don't you dare pretend to be Sandeul's girlfriend again or you'll pay the price! We won't let you off next time!" The girl let go of her grip on your collar and you fell down to the floor. They laughed out loud and left you alone as if nothing had happened.